Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
Have you ever been in love before? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you/are you in love?
  Yeah
  nah.
View Results

Gangster Christian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:35 pm
i just hate the fact that i would do anything for her and she knows thhat and she is always goin to be in my heart and she is moving to so this is goin to suck i just love her so much! ug........... crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:13 pm
Gangster Christian
the worste is like my situation....u love a girl and they dont love u back but they say they like u and all this s**t but then go out with other guys ask for ur opinion and then u tell them they are goin to get hurt and stuff so wut happens exactly wut u say then they come to u crying and go out with 6 other guys but all they want is a good guy who cares for them and all and will love them and be there for them and ur standing right in front of them always there and s**t! lol i love this topic

I used to do that to my husband lol. He would ask me about girls and I would tell him exactly how it would work and that is how it would go. He would come to me and complain and he would still do it again lol.  

Little_Mistweave

Niko079

Friendly Gaian

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:30 am
yeah i have been soo ilove before...

this is the story.. when i was on grade 6 i have a girld friend her name is JD.. i was so inlove with her.... but on day she said she need to move and go with her parents to amenica... and she Couldn’t do any thing about it...

so now 3years had pass and still Haven’t hear for her again sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:28 am
My First love died in a car reck. Before I could tell him that I loved him. we where together for two years. We wanted to be sure of everything befor we did anything. Then he died before I could tell him.  

Anastasia15

Xx_Zack_Aerith_Lover_xX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:01 pm
I haven't had my first kiss, first date, or first boyfriend and I'm only 15 (turned 15 in November)
I've never truly fell in love yet...I mean I have crushes and stuff but never found a true love or fell in love yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:54 am
I'm having a crush right now..
on some girl name Shelly.
o:
I just don't know what to do..  

-S a y o r K u n-

Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers