Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
sex?? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOLD!!!!!
  HAZZAH!
View Results

MatsuTsuko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:10 pm
So when do you guys think a good age to be having sex??? There are some crazy people out there who do it when there 14!! THAT is just wrong. In my opinon it should be after one gets married. OR if you reallly really really really love someone..  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:56 pm
well, i agree with you.. it is better in my opinon, to have sex after marriage, but i guess u cant control other ppls actions ya know? its really sad how many STDs there are these days...  

HeartlessMagic

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:39 pm
Whenever both partners feel ready.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:01 pm
Until both partners are ready to commit to parenting a possible child, with the maturity and resources that will take, they should not have sex. No matter how many precautions you take, there are still possibilities that a child can be created.

When you have a child, life as you know it ends and life as a parent begins. If you're not ready for that, girls, don't put it out there. And guys, making a baby doesn't make you a man, regardless of what your friends say. Making a baby proves you're a male. Taking responsibility proves you're a man. If you're not ready for that responsibility, keep it in your pants.  

Mara_Brightwing

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:29 am
I agree with Mara.

My cousin is 16 and she had a baby, now she's failed 9th grade again and has to get a part time job to support the baby. If you're going to have sex, be cautious of either making a child or getting an STD.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:59 pm
i think that age is different for everyone. and i will wait till i can get a babys responsibility. because being a parent when you are not ready for that, not only ruins your life. it also ruins your parents' and your babys life.  

mellenois

Zahara_90

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:21 am
I don't belive in sex before marrige because if you are virgin on your webbing night at least you know you are giving your partner your all, but if you really really really really loved someone and you both felt ready then i suppose it could be ok smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:45 pm
MatsuTsuko
So when do you guys think a good age to be having sex??? There are some crazy people out there who do it when there 14!! THAT is just wrong. In my opinon it should be after one gets married. OR if you reallly really really really love someone..

you know i totally agree. but what if these 14 year olds 'think' there in love? its still not right in my opinion but in these days people are having sex younger and younger.  

Archarion

Romantic Heckler

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Edward 100

Archarion

Romantic Heckler

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:49 pm
it really grosses me out when a WAY older guy cant get any anywere else so he has to be a scum bag and convence a little girl to crawl in bed with him..... were are the parents!!
memo to parents:
"Get off the crack and do your f*cking job!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:52 pm
my little sis thought she was in love eith this guy.... what a bunch of bull s**t! i mean they were both just 14yrs old for cryin out loud! it was her first boyfriend. he broke up with her a week later on valentines day. i dont remember being so angry.  

Archarion

Romantic Heckler

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Edward 100

Archarion

Romantic Heckler

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:56 pm
every person has been told this at least once in their life (( it doesnt mean they listen because they dont!)) : sex is no big deal! it can wait. believe me! its not what its cracked up to be. and if you love someone and your young, just remember "love waits." you dont have to rush into sex. it just leads to problems and emotional attachments wheather you love the person or not.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:01 pm
i wished i listen. i could have waited, and i really whished i had untill i was married. what do i have to offer the person im REALLY suppose to be with now? and if THAT person isnt a virgian either i know im gonna be thinking who'd they do it with, and are they comparring me to them. and i know theyll be doing the same thing to me. i hate that lost feeling, and i just dont want anyone else to feel the same way.  

Archarion

Romantic Heckler

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Edward 100

Archarion

Romantic Heckler

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:48 pm
~ wow i guess i had alot to say.. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:36 pm
Note to Archarion: Instead of posting a bunch of posts, just edit your post to add on.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Lily the Pink

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:44 am
I think it should be after marriage as well.  
Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff