Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
sex?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOLD!!!!!
  HAZZAH!
View Results

nightslipper

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:06 pm
AFTER MARRIAGE DIP SHITS  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:00 am
I was a little bit too young when I started it but it worked out in the end because I am married to the perfect guy for me and I was sleeping with him before we got married. My mother told me when he asked me if I would marry him before we had done anything that O couldn't get married without having sex with him first because it was like buying a used car without test driving it first. My mother is a very weird person. I think that when both people have really thought about it and know they are ready then you are old enough. I thought I was ready when I did it but I was young and stupid and I wasn't thinking. I thought that he would only stay if I did that but it all worked out in the end when I found my husband and I wouldn't trade any of what I did for the world because it might not have worked out the way it did if I hadn't. Also the after marriage thing I agree with in a way but disagree as well because girls usually hold the loss of their virginity against the guy who took it because guys always act like they are the only one who she could ever be with for the rest of her life after that and it just isn't the case.  

Little_Mistweave

Ashley7985

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:00 pm
after marriage. if not atleast 17 or 18. my friend lost her virginity last year when she was 11. omg thats gross (and she told me all the guys that she wanted to give a blow job it was like 10 or 11)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:50 am
I say when both partners feel ready and if your worried about STDs or getting pregnant just wear a condom...  

Thanatos Phoenix

JoeyRay Smith51

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:51 am
When you are responsibe for your own self and have the means to provide for a baby then, If you choose to have sex you know what you might be getting into Parenthood.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:58 pm
People wear a condom then no babys!  

Thanatos Phoenix

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:33 pm
most of the time at least  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:07 am
I wrote this awhile ago.
It's very important to me and I'm glad someone made this topic so I could post it.

"Why do I wait?

So many times I ask myself that very question; for what reason do I save myself? Why do I hold so fast to the ideal that I'm waiting for the 'special someone just for me'? I find it hard to believe at times that I'll be of any worth to a man someday. That all I have to offer is a smile, a helping hand, and a heavy heart. Underneath these clothes lie not a silicon stuffed bra and a thong two~sizes~too~small but the body of a young woman; It's softness and nature that I find myself proud of at times and I scorn when I feel envy for those who produce more desires then my own. I don't fall into the stereotype that is known so well today. I don't have a 'rocking figure' that so many people are allured to on the cover of magazines and those dirty playboy books. I don't display myself like a common toy to be fondled and enjoyed without the guilt of returning affections. My skin isn't flawless, my step elegant, or my thoughts like most would expect of me. I'm different.

So why do I hold myself this way?
Because I want more then anything to belong.~

Someday, I want to give myself away. Find someone who is truely worthy of me as I hold myself to the highest. A man who has the right to search every subtle curve of my body and it's forbidden allure; to seek worldly pleasures of passion in it's core and bind us as one. Someday I'll surrender everything and stain the purity that I've held safe so long, so close to my breast. To put a sacred blush upon the face of my name for which I shall not be ashamed.

Is that really why?
Or am I afraid?
Do I fear something will happen?
Or am I scared to be left alone; deemed useless after robbed of what I find my one true worth?

Why do I choose to be alone and not give into the social norm of 'being free'?
Maybe I'm prude.
Maybe I just want to be like the forbidden fruit, something wanted but never within reach.
Maybe I'll never find anyone who will quell my fire and fill my thirst for passion.

Either way, until then, no matter what you think of me...

I shall sing my song in solitude and look to the Heavens for the answers to those questions that have troubled me since so long ago.

And if I find no one worthy...

I shall forever remain...
...a pure and untouched angel~"

~Fushi

Meltii

Toshiro_Li

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:25 pm
I think that a couple should have sex whenever they are ready to. But they both need to be ready and able to deal with the consequences. And unless you are planning on having a baby use protection people. It really doesn't take that long and there are enough teen parents in the world.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:29 am
Sex is way too overrated among teenagers these days. All i see these days is non-virgins mocking virgins and virgins coupling up with another virgins just to have sex and break up (because they didn't really knew themselves properly from the beggining) so they both can join another non-virgins to mock other virgins. It's like a neverending circle today. It makes me sick, but oh well, i'm no great speaker to reason like couple of million teenagers. I'll just sit here and watch what will come next.  

Toranokohito

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:10 pm
im not a teenager. Does that mean my opinion has more merit? Haha

Sex is over-rated in a way among every one these days. I think that no one should tell you when it is right to have sex (within the law of where ever you live of course). If you feel it is right, and your partner feels it is right, then maybe you should do it. People screw up all the time, sex included. Like any other mistake, you gotta deal with the consequences, learn from it, move on. If you cant do that then maybe you should think twice about having sex. Im not just talking about pregnancy as a consequence, a good relationship can be ruined by having sex, or sex can cause other problems in it, other arguments

use your head first, then your genitals! (omg that could be taken in many different ways mrgreen )  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:00 am
Sex after marrige all the way  

Captain_Jack_Sparrow12

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:45 am
Get married first.
You have to.
Well, you don't have to, but it's when sex is supposed to happen.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:55 am
FangzV
Get married first.
You have to.
Well, you don't have to, but it's when sex is supposed to happen.

According to certain people stare not everyone believes that. I dont for one  

First Pancake

Erikz_Firah

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:55 pm
Alright funny story.

So my friends been having sex with this girl for a while now. One day he finds out, she's pregnant!!!

The months go by and his life spirals into a never ending loop of doom and despair.

One day he comes to me, with this big huge grin on his face. I say, "Buddy, watsa matter with you, isn't your gf in the hospital giving birth right now?"

"Dude! My Girlfriend just had a miscarriage! High Five!"

And we did, it was the greatest and worst high five of my life, all at the same time.

True story.  
Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces