Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
sex?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOLD!!!!!
  HAZZAH!
View Results

First Pancake

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:20 pm
you're a sad, sad individual  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:55 am
Sex is okay as long as you're at least 16 and use a condom.  

xxxxxJohnxxxxx

The Intoxicated

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:55 pm
i totally agree ,kids these days just go running off doing ridiculus, mature things that drives me crazy xD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:25 pm
i luv it cause it feels so good twisted  

banditman4life

banditman4life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:38 am
a good age is 18 you r old enough to make your own decisions and u can kno wat you are doing and you have excuse for your mistakes  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:35 am
honestly it doesnt matter what i think cause people are going to whatever they do and i cant stop it. (just to be a realist here) ninja  

ZippoDemon

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:43 am
ZippoDemon
honestly it doesnt matter what i think cause people are going to whatever they do and i cant stop it. (just to be a realist here) ninja
Very true..  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:52 pm
yes i agree also. though, sadly, i made the mistake of not waiting when i was 15. i have not had sex since then.. becasue i know its wrong.. and that was a horrible mistake.... not again till marriage...  

pennasioux

pennasioux

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:55 pm
tyjuan
a good age is 18 you r old enough to make your own decisions and u can kno wat you are doing and you have excuse for your mistakes

not exactly.. i mean im nineteen and i admitt i still got alot to learn.. just cuzz one could be legal does not mean that they are mentallyready.. but hey what can you do... by the way... nice abs wink  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:58 pm
double posting is not allowed in the sub forums either. The edit button is your friend  

Iconised Ghost

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:15 pm
tyjuan

Underage B& Looking at pron on the internetz and fapping does not mean you have lost your virginity.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:34 pm
Sex before marriage is a sin for Christians. For the rest of the population, it doesn't really matter what we have to say. People are having sex all the time. What I have to say to that is keep your virginity as long as possible, people.  

Dark King Treble

OpalineReverie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:51 pm
I think it's when people are mature enough to handle what may happen both in their relationships and in their lives after they have sex with someone the first time. Even if you aren't a virgin, it drastically changes the relationship after the first time. Ultimately people will still have sex too early if they convince themselves that they know what their getting into. I was 16 when I first had sex...and I don't regret it at all. For my religion it's not only a right of passage into adult-hood but it's a sacred right that means the world to us...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:08 pm
angel_half82
tyjuan

Underage B& Looking at pron on the internetz and fapping does not mean you have lost your virginity.
HAHAHA stop being evil to the n00b xd  

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:14 pm

Sincerely Ophelia

Hooray! for ppl who wait!!!! after marriage. no doubt. It's the right choice. Once you do it with several ppl, it becomes normal behavior and then whats to stop you from cheating once you settle down. THE WHOLE POINT OF MARRIAGE IS TO BE ABLE TO GAIN THAT FREEDOM. because otherwise it is called STUPID and MEANINGLESS. love shmove. marriage means NOTHING these days. boyfriends and girlfriends stay that way for like years supposedly "dating". dating my a$$. once you have sex not married marriage becomes meaningless except for making the couple "official". but then they end up devorcing with guys always looking for younger/prettier girls cuz he can. however, if you wait to share that experience with the right person, it'll be best thing you've ever felt cuz this only love you've ever felt. get it? sluts end up losers in life cuz they never settle down. they are the pathetic ppl you meet later on life that jumped from one rich old man to the next for the money. Old men want young pretty girls just like their younger counter parts. but young girls don't want old men. so you ever see an old man with a young girl she is bound to be a gold digger dating the guy for his money. anyway, I got off topic.

so yes. wait till after marriage. Its like that one guy said. once you've been with more than one person you begin to compare. whats to stop you from cheating? you "love" him/her? love is a fantasy. solid relationships work out. in my opinion, you don't have to be in "love" to get married. just find someone you think is awesome (but dont necessarily love) and is totally compatible (you share the same ideals, religion, interests, abilities, background, etc. you know the stuff that matters) and decide this will be my future and I will make it work no matter what. REAL love comes later after living together for years and years and you grow old together. i once heard someone say that couples don't know what real love is until they've been together for at least 15 years. I totally agree. not to say, you shouldn't fall in love. no. you should like the person you marry. date for a little bit (not years. if your dating in years i can almost guarentee you'll eventually get divorced cuz its taking you SO long to decide to officially commit) and if you find the person copatible, go for it =)
darn I got off topic again! oh well mrgreen

Sweet Days! blaugh
_Secret_Angel_3 heart 4laugh  
looking for Sweet Cutie Rainie. Name your price.
Bless you WG Anon! crying I've been looking for this for quite some time.
My Netflix recommendations:
The OA -- Best sci-fi since Lost. also cancelled. ;_;
Avatar: The Last Airbender. combines the best of east/west animation. Kataang is my OTP <3
Psychological: Room, The Gift, The Killing of a Sacred Deer
Romance: The Tourist, About Time
Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas