Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
sex?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOLD!!!!!
  HAZZAH!
View Results

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:22 pm
Secret Angel 3
Once you do it with several ppl, it becomes normal behavior and then whats to stop you from cheating once you settle down

just because you have multiple sexual partners before you get married doesnt mean you are more likely to cheat on your partner when you do get married. The best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour. So if you cheated on your partners before you get married, then yes you are more likely to cheat in your marriage. But if you are loyal to the partners you have before you get married then there really is no reason that you would be more likely to cheat in yuor marriage

Secret Angel 3
once you have sex not married marriage becomes meaningless except for making the couple "official"

So marriage is all about sex? neutral

Secret Angel 3
sluts end up losers in life cuz they never settle down.

So in order to be successful in life, you have to settle down? I think i'd rather be unsuccessful then...

Secret Angel 3
so you ever see an old man with a young girl she is bound to be a gold digger dating the guy for his money

thats just not true. Some of the time it will be, but there are plenty of girls out there who are a lot younger than their partners, who arent after the money. I know a lot of people who have big age gaps, who are very happy, and who have seperate bank accounts mrgreen

Secret Angel 3
if your dating in years i can almost guarentee you'll eventually get divorced cuz its taking you SO long to decide to officially commit

thats not really true...people put marriage off for lots of reasons, and dont get divorced when they finally do marry. Some people just dont want to be married, some people dont have the finances for it, some people just want to make sure its really right for them. If you're going to be together for the rest of your life, you want to make sure they're the right person for you, so why not wait a few years before deciding.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:02 pm
Iconised Ghost
Secret Angel 3
Once you do it with several ppl, it becomes normal behavior and then whats to stop you from cheating once you settle down

just because you have multiple sexual partners before you get married doesnt mean you are more likely to cheat on your partner when you do get married.

yes it does

Iconised Ghost
The best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour. So if you cheated on your partners before you get married, then yes you are more likely to cheat in your marriage. But if you are loyal to the partners you have before you get married then there really is no reason that you would be more likely to cheat in yuor marriage.

how is it loyalty if your skipping from one person to the next? they had to break up for a reason and not sticking around to fix the problem does not equal loyalty

Iconised Ghost
Secret Angel 3
once you have sex not married marriage becomes meaningless except for making the couple "official"

yeah. duh.

Iconised Ghost
Secret Angel 3

So in order to be successful in life, you have to settle down? I think i'd rather be unsuccessful then...

so you don't think settling down is a good thing? I don't mean you can't chase a career. I mean stop being a wild child.

Iconised Ghost
Secret Angel 3
so you ever see an old man with a young girl she is bound to be a gold digger dating the guy for his money

but there are plenty of girls out there who are a lot younger than their partners, who arent after the money. I know a lot of people who have big age gaps, who are very happy, and who have seperate bank accounts mrgreen

then I applaud them. but define age gap. 10 years is whats considered the norm where I come from. 3 is considered too little. i mean like 20+ years. unless the guy is 60 and the women is 40 or he's 70 and shes 50. I'm talking about 60 year old with 21.

Iconised Ghost
Secret Angel 3
if your dating in years i can almost guarentee you'll eventually get divorced cuz its taking you SO long to decide to officially commit

thats not really true...people put marriage off for lots of reasons, and dont get divorced when they finally do marry. Some people just dont want to be married, some people dont have the finances for it, some people just want to make sure its really right for them. If you're going to be together for the rest of your life, you want to make sure they're the right person for you, so why not wait a few years before deciding.

if you simply don't want to get married it means you don't want to settle down. not wanting to marry forebodes breaking up. it means you don't want to become official and want to stay loose so in case you do split up you can just walk away like nothing happened. finances? please. you don't have to have a 10 billion dollar wedding to be married. who cares? just get the papers done saying you're married then when you get the money hold a real wedding. too easy. can't be used as an excuse. if the relationship doesn't immediately click you are not meant to be together. datng for years means you like each other enough to stay "dating" but not enough to get married. when the relationship immediately clicks you won't feel the need to wait and will get married off the bat. dating for years and then getting married is forcing yourself to get used to a person so you can feel comfortable getting married. I guarentee you, if you date in years it won't work out. because you had to wait to get comfortable with the idea that I might marry this person. you had to force yourself to like the idea. not good. if after two years your still dating just know your gonna end up divorced. the best way to date is speed dating. better than one by one. because most ppl when you get to know them you'll end up liking them, no matter who it is. first get to know your options, THEN date the one you like the best. thats the best way.

btw, nice avi 3nodding

Sweet Days! blaugh
_Secret_Angel_3 heart 4laugh  

Sincerely Ophelia

Devoted Sage

8,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:03 pm
Secret Angel 3
Iconised Ghost
Secret Angel 3

just because you have multiple sexual partners before you get married doesnt mean you are more likely to cheat on your partner when you do get married.

yes it does

i'd like to see your evidence then. Having multiple sexual partners is not the same as cheating. You could have 5 sexual partners and not get married until you are in your late 30s. You could have been loyal to all of them while you were with them. Doesnt mean, IMO, that you are going to cheat on your new partner

Secret Angel 3

Iconised Ghost
The best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour. So if you cheated on your partners before you get married, then yes you are more likely to cheat in your marriage. But if you are loyal to the partners you have before you get married then there really is no reason that you would be more likely to cheat in yuor marriage.

how is it loyalty if your skipping from one person to the next? they had to break up for a reason and not sticking around to fix the problem does not equal loyalty

you dont necessarily have to have a short period of time between partners. You could date, say 4 people in 20 years, and be with each one for a decent period of time, and not seek out another partner until your relationship has completely ended. You're still being loyal, you're having more than one partner, and you're not necessarily "skipping" from one person to the next. You can try to fix problems by sticking around, but if both people are made miserable by the relationship then it might as well end. While you do want to be as loyal as you can, there's no point in beating a dead horse

Secret Angel 3

Iconised Ghost
Secret Angel 3

yeah. duh.

ok im just going to agree to disagree on that one xd

Secret Angel 3

Iconised Ghost
Secret Angel 3

so you don't think settling down is a good thing? I don't mean you can't chase a career. I mean stop being a wild child.

I dont think settling down is a bad thing, i just dont think its an essential part of being successful for everyone. What do you mean by "wild child"?

Secret Angel 3

Iconised Ghost
Secret Angel 3

but there are plenty of girls out there who are a lot younger than their partners, who arent after the money. I know a lot of people who have big age gaps, who are very happy, and who have seperate bank accounts mrgreen

then I applaud them. but define age gap. 10 years is whats considered the norm where I come from. 3 is considered too little. i mean like 20+ years. unless the guy is 60 and the women is 40 or he's 70 and shes 50. I'm talking about 60 year old with 21.

I'll admit that it doesnt appeal to me, but that doesnt mean that other people cant be happy doing that, and it still not be all about the money.

Secret Angel 3

Iconised Ghost
Secret Angel 3

if you simply don't want to get married it means you don't want to settle down. not wanting to marry forebodes breaking up. it means you don't want to become official and want to stay loose so in case you do split up you can just walk away like nothing happened.

i'll agree with you there to some extent. If you dont want to get married, but do it anyway, you may be more likely to end in divorce. But i still think that if you want to take your time on deciding whether it is a good idea or not, and when you do finally get married it is truely what you want, then you shouldnt really have a greater chance of divorce than anyone else

Secret Angel 3

finances? please. you don't have to have a 10 billion dollar wedding to be married. who cares? just get the papers done saying you're married then when you get the money hold a real wedding. too easy. can't be used as an excuse.

I guess some people just want to do it the once. Just because you'd be happy to do it in a registry office and have a big ceremony later, doesnt mean everyone else does. A lot of people want to wait until they can afford to do it properly the first time, and good on them

Secret Angel 3

if the relationship doesn't immediately click you are not meant to be together. datng for years means you like each other enough to stay "dating" but not enough to get married. when the relationship immediately clicks you won't feel the need to wait and will get married off the bat. dating for years and then getting married is forcing yourself to get used to a person so you can feel comfortable getting married. I guarentee you, if you date in years it won't work out. because you had to wait to get comfortable with the idea that I might marry this person. you had to force yourself to like the idea. not good. if after two years your still dating just know your gonna end up divorced. the best way to date is speed dating. better than one by one. because most ppl when you get to know them you'll end up liking them, no matter who it is. first get to know your options, THEN date the one you like the best. thats the best way.

i'm going to agree to disagree here too. I think that you have to take into account that sometimes you start dating someone in your early 20s, and you might not be prepared to take on the commitment of marriage at that age, despite loving the other person very much. In which case dating for years first is probably the best option

Secret Angel 3

btw, nice avi 3nodding

thank you ^_^ yours is cute too  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:21 pm
My opinion is have LOTS & LOTS & LOTS & LOTS of protected sex. Sure it's more fun without protection but hey those stds are pretty bad i've heard. Here have some AIDS heart  

LordRyan

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:15 pm
mellenois
i think that age is different for everyone. and i will wait till i can get a babys responsibility. because being a parent when you are not ready for that, not only ruins your life. it also ruins your parents' and your babys life.

yes i know that i have entered the discussion late but i do not agree with this one bit.. i am 18 and have a beautiful baby girl.. and my mother loves her and she has a wonderful father. we both work and she stay with her great grandfather while we are at work. we have both finished school(
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:48 pm
You should wait for the right one in other word when your married  

LillyBones24

Shy Lover

11,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100

Xx_Zack_Aerith_Lover_xX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:20 pm
I think they should wait until they've found the right person. Not just some guy or just some guy you're going I love you then break up later.
I think someone should make sure that you two are truly meant for each other and then to have sex with each other to know that you won't be having sex with a whole bunch of random people or you know a lot of different people. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:17 pm
it should wait.but people dont wait.theres alot of teen parents these days theres so much its like a spot.AND the worst thing is people are having sex to have a baby when there only 14.wait  

fli_as_can_be

Foxglow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:44 am
I disagree with those who say you should wait until marriage, or that you shouldn't if you don't want a baby.

I never want to get married or have children. Doesn't mean I should be a virgin forever IMO. I'm 25, responsible, love my boyfriend dearly and I use contraception. What exactly is the problem there?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:19 am
Secret Angel 3
Hooray! for ppl who wait!!!! after marriage. no doubt. It's the right choice.

Not for everyone. 'Right' and 'wrong' are subjective judgement calls, not absolutes.

Secret Angel 3
Once you do it with several ppl, it becomes normal behavior and then whats to stop you from cheating once you settle down.

Having several sexual partners =/= a cheater.

Secret Angel 3
boyfriends and girlfriends stay that way for like years supposedly "dating".

Yes.....your point being?

Secret Angel 3
once you have sex not married marriage becomes meaningless

I don't WANT to get married. Why the hell should I if I don't want to? Marriage is meaningless to me anyway and always has been.

Secret Angel 3
but then they end up devorcing with guys always looking for younger/prettier girls cuz he can.

Source?

Secret Angel 3
however, if you wait to share that experience with the right person, it'll be best thing you've ever felt cuz this only love you've ever felt. get it?

Source? Or is this just YOUR OPINION? Your opinion does not equal fact. Get it?

Secret Angel 3

Excuse you. I'm no slut. But I don't want to get married. You really don't get out much do you? confused

Secret Angel 3
they are the pathetic ppl you meet later on life that jumped from one rich old man to the next for the money.

Excuse you once again. I've NEVER been with someone because they have money. My boyfriend earns less than me but it doesn't mean I love him less. Seriously, you are so offensive.

Secret Angel 3
Old men want young pretty girls just like their younger counter parts. but young girls don't want old men. so you ever see an old man with a young girl she is bound to be a gold digger dating the guy for his money.

Or....she could actually like him? Source for your claims please!

Secret Angel 3
once you've been with more than one person you begin to compare.

So? Each person I have slept with has been different in techniques etc. It's all experience, and good experience for me! Doesn't mean I compare my boyfriend unfavourably. Quite the opposite in fact.

Secret Angel 3
whats to stop you from cheating?

Er, me being a person that doesn't cheat.

Secret Angel 3
you "love" him/her? love is a fantasy. solid relationships work out.

A lot of 'solid relationships' are based on love. Just because YOU haven't experienced love, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Secret Angel 3
in my opinion, you don't have to be in "love" to get married. just find someone you think is awesome (but dont necessarily love) and is totally compatible (you share the same ideals, religion, interests, abilities, background, etc. you know the stuff that matters) and decide this will be my future and I will make it work no matter what.

So, you support arranged marriages. That's all you had to say.

Secret Angel 3
REAL love comes later after living together for years and years and you grow old together.

I call bull. The first person I fell in love with was my best friend. We had known each other for a year and a half before we got together. Doesn't mean I didn't love her.

Secret Angel 3
i once heard someone say that couples don't know what real love is until they've been together for at least 15 years. I totally agree.

I don't surprisingly.

Secret Angel 3
date for a little bit (not years. if your dating in years i can almost guarentee you'll eventually get divorced cuz its taking you SO long to decide to officially commit)

If I want to 'date' for years, it's because I don't want to get married. You seriously are one of the most offensive and closed minded people I have ever come across on Gaia. And that's saying a lot.  

Foxglow

Master CAMERO

5,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:00 am
Secret Angel 3
Iconised Ghost
Secret Angel 3

yes it does

Iconised Ghost

Iconised Ghost
Secret Angel 3

yeah. duh.

Iconised Ghost
Secret Angel 3

Iconised Ghost
Secret Angel 3

Iconised Ghost
Secret Angel 3

if you simply don't want to get married it means you don't want to settle down. not wanting to marry forebodes breaking up. it means you don't want to become official and want to stay loose so in case you do split up you can just walk away like nothing happened. finances? please. you don't have to have a 10 billion dollar wedding to be married. who cares? just get the papers done saying you're married then when you get the money hold a real wedding. too easy. can't be used as an excuse. if the relationship doesn't immediately click you are not meant to be together. datng for years means you like each other enough to stay "dating" but not enough to get married. when the relationship immediately clicks you won't feel the need to wait and will get married off the bat. dating for years and then getting married is forcing yourself to get used to a person so you can feel comfortable getting married. I guarentee you, if you date in years it won't work out. because you had to wait to get comfortable with the idea that I might marry this person. you had to force yourself to like the idea. not good. if after two years your still dating just know your gonna end up divorced. the best way to date is speed dating. better than one by one. because most ppl when you get to know them you'll end up liking them, no matter who it is. first get to know your options, THEN date the one you like the best. thats the best way.

btw, nice avi 3nodding

Sweet Days! blaugh
_Secret_Angel_3 heart 4laugh
sometimes ppl get nervous talking about it even i do  
Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items