Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Gaia Storyline & Community Discussion
Omg Gaia Battle system/Word game preview Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a loser?
  Yes.
View Results

tsukasa567

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:09 am
Darthspanky
tsukasa567
Darthspanky
it does look like a hype video. get people interested in the idea of the battlesystem again...
the bump game seems old though..didnt they have that a LONG time ago.
They haven't ever had it in my two years of being here. They announced that there would be one about oh, a year and a half ago, but it's been kinda quite since then.
i thought as much.. there was also some digging game that was supposedley supposed to be releaced but i was tossed becuse of the idea of it being too much like dig dug.(i beleve)
Yeah, I heard about that also.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:11 am
tsukasa567
Darthspanky
tsukasa567
Darthspanky
it does look like a hype video. get people interested in the idea of the battlesystem again...
They haven't ever had it in my two years of being here. They announced that there would be one about oh, a year and a half ago, but it's been kinda quite since then.
i thought as much.. there was also some digging game that was supposedley supposed to be releaced but i was tossed becuse of the idea of it being too much like dig dug.(i beleve)
but i still think i want to try out the battle system myself it sounds cool. when it eventually comes out.. if i comes out....  

Darthspanky

tsukasa567

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:13 am
Darthspanky
tsukasa567
Darthspanky
tsukasa567
Darthspanky
but i still think i want to try out the battle system myself it sounds cool. when it eventually comes out.. if i comes out....
I'd say the tenatie release date is the day after hell freezes over. I'm gonna play both of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:21 am
I'm looking forward to the battle system the video did show enough though and they ve been talking about the battle system for a very long time now so who knows when its going to happen.  

KaliaLor

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:04 pm
tsukasa567
Darthspanky
tsukasa567
Darthspanky
tsukasa567
Darthspanky
I'd say the tenatie release date is the day after hell freezes over. I'm gonna play both of them.
we better get alot of iccubes ready then becuse i want hell to freese over much quicker then the rate it is going.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:05 pm
Darthspanky
tsukasa567
Darthspanky
tsukasa567
Darthspanky
we better get alot of iccubes ready then becuse i want hell to freese over much quicker then the rate it is going.
Yeah, same here, but I don't think ice cubes would work, they melt too easy.  

tsukasa567

Hehehehahah

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:33 pm
Ye for the battle system you know people are going to join like 60 percent because all my friends want to play it liek that. I believe role playing is fun though. But for certain guilds it needs battle system WELL people lets see how it goes*Goes to guilds*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:34 pm
Oh yes i just rememebered they been working on that thing for long time so lets see how roxk it does eh  

Hehehehahah

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:24 pm
RaidenKazama
I recieved a PM from Xx.Die.xX with this link:

Linkage

Well, not that link exactly, but the link to the Battlesystem video...and erm...it's probably been posted already, I dunno I haven't been as active as I used to...but it looked pretty cool, must have been filmed at the convention or something.
xD yay! they got a preview! now all the need to do is actually work on it n-n  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:35 pm
Bloody awesome <33  

[Frito]

mutilations

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:04 pm
Seen it. I was on GCD and at least 10 threads were devoted to this...the banning blade looks awsome.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:45 pm
i think Mr. executioner needs one of them banning blades..lol  

Darthspanky

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:58 pm
the people at that place put a new meaning to the word "addicted"...... eek  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:17 am
Definatly needed!  

Xanendithas

KorikenX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:24 pm
I can't wait for it to come out. Man that sword in the preview was sweet. 9999 damage.  
Gaia Storyline & Community Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff