Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "WYH" What's Your Hobby?
exercise and sports hobbies... PLEASE HELP!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

le-half-blood-princess

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:27 pm
i'm not very fit and i'm trying to lose weight at the moment.... i posted a thread called 'fat' on the advice and life issues forum here, if any of you have advice to give me on either thread PLEASE DO. what sports and exercise are good for calorie burning? i want to take something up that will help me get fit and healthy, and lose weight, but i also want to do something that i will enjoy. do any of you have hobbies that are sport/exercise that you could recommend to me? things like tae bo are apparantly really good (jessica alba does tae bo, and she has an amazing body!) but i really need advice on how to get started? i want to take up a hobby that will help me be healthier and get fit, and lose weight, because i'm overweight right now. i could really use some adivce so please reply!
wb xx  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:59 am
Walk
Walk dog
Bike ride
Danceing
!  

Athena_Samn

Black Rose Blaze

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:54 pm
I play Amtgard, its a combination of alot of things but it's a fun active sport for those who fight- cool thing is there tons of stuff to do for any fitness level and as a "fat chick" who's still working on increasing her fitness levels- there are many of us both on and off the field- big plus- lots of encouragement and no one will make fun of you for trying.

www.amtgard.com
www.crystalgroves.com( my group)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:32 am
Try snowboarding. I love to snowboard and if you go a to the mountain and really shred hard (no lodge bunny here) it really gets ya tired. kinda like exercising but you dont know it......HOW SNEAKEY  

gizmoguy318

"WYH" What's Your Hobby?

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff