Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
NOOOOOOOO! (X-Men 3 Spoilers) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A poll for you
  Yay!
View Results

Lily the Pink

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:37 pm
I have something to say, but since some of us probably haven't seen the third X-Men, I will put it in white text.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Jean-Grey killed Professor X! CURSE YOU!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:39 pm
lol!!!!!! oh man!!!!! white text.......... she killed scot too!!!!!! she's evil.. and then wolverine kills her and oh my gosh so much killing!!!!!1 all the good guys it seems like! crying  

Beitrix

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Tyire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:44 pm
its in white text...

that mutant cure didnt work, magneito gets his power back at the end, even though it is weak, and the professor is still alive, IF ANYONE STAYED AFTER CREDITS, you can find the scene of it online, anyway, you know that bodied with no concious, well he transfered into that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:48 pm
Damn bastards didnt have night crawler in the movie  

osburne-ozzi

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Tyire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:54 pm
nightcrawler is awesome, they should of had him in it sad  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:56 pm
I agree that they strayed away from the comic book stories too, but you have to understand there is only so much you can do in a movie. You can't make it 3 hours long and expect everyone to sit and watch. Movies are short and simple versions of the Written as is. SO you have to go with it.

On a personal note, I would have to say, I enjoyed the movies, because they were movies. I tried to think of them as a telling a new story, something I have never heard. Because if I go into a movie that I am very familier with, with a negative attitude and say, I am going to negatively point out everything they did in the movie that was not in the book, I am not going to have a good time and make everyone else in the theater miserable. If you have that sort of attitude, you shouldn't go to the movie. The Comic books are classic. I love all the X-men and X-generation series. I am extremely familier with it. SO, on a further note, I have to say that they did a good job on this movie. Movies like this are very difficult to make because you only have so much money and time to spend. Actors are people just like everyone else and have lives that they eventually have to get back to. So they have to figure out a way to stay as true to the story as much as they can without taking too much away from the original artwork. This is why they cut Cyclops out of the picture. He didn't have enough time to spend working on his character and so they killed him off "for this movie". I have to agree with the earlier comments such as, "Actually she never admits to killing Scott. When she wakes up, Wolverine starts talking first saying, "You killed Scott", then she turns around and says "Kill me beofre I kill someone else". She may just be saying what Wolverine told her because she can't exactly remember everything she did as Phoenix when she's Jean Grey."-patrick_05 The movie never proved if he was actually dead or not. Also, at the end when it shows Magneto playing chess and regaining his powers it gives us the slightest hint that possibly the cure isn't forever. Do you remember when Beast goes to visit the Curing Mutant boy and he gets "cured" for a whole minute? I think that the cure is only temporary. As for Jean and Wolverine, there is always a love triangle between her, Scott, and Wolverine. Always throughout the comics. And Rogue always hates not being able to touch anyone, and this shows her struggle with that. At the beginning the professor speaks about if it is ok to take over the mind of a man if his mind is gone, but body still intact. If it is ok. I knew then that something was going to happen. So to be blunt, the movie was good, the story was good, and it stayed true to the comics in such a way that they could add on seguels, spin offs and such. I think there will be a 4, 5, and 6. Also Wolverine and Magneto. And why not make them now while the actors are young and they can make more money? Just my imput.

RoCkeT_BuTt

Tyire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:59 pm
long post scares me crying

but ya its a movie, and they couldnt really go into the comic book very much on how it ended last time, leaving gene missing and not sure if she was dead, they had to end that somehow, so thats why it strayed, next movie should go into the comic book hopefully, if there is another one  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:02 pm
There will be a new one. They are making a magneto movie and a wolverine movie. But I am sure they are going to make more that go into the comic books. Because they totally opened it up for a sequel! Oh, sorry about the long post blaugh  

RoCkeT_BuTt

Tyire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:12 pm
its ok
but reading scares me

but ya there will probably be many more sequals, one reason, THEY NEED A MOVIE WITH GAMBIT IN IT, gambit is awesome, and ya, most movies go into certain characters, there will be one on magneto, why he went bad, then there will be an ending one, maybe even more than 2 more  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:06 pm
there has to be several more, they can't just end it like that, and once they make another the ending of that one will probably hint to another one, and it will go on, and on, and on, kinda like the whole finalfantasy 7 compilation going on for another decade...... jeez!!

wow, i somehow have a way to assosiate final fantasy with everything...... sweatdrop  

Beitrix

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

[Frito]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:12 pm
Very dramatic... But I don't follow X-Men.. <<so the only person I regret dieing is The Doctor X Guy O_o>>  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:14 pm
i think it might kinda be like star wars, it probably will last 6 movies long, we are only on movie 3  

Tyire

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:54 am
sephie lady
there has to be several more, they can't just end it like that, and once they make another the ending of that one will probably hint to another one, and it will go on, and on, and on, kinda like the whole finalfantasy 7 compilation going on for another decade...... jeez!!

wow, i somehow have a way to assosiate final fantasy with everything...... sweatdrop
Off-topic for a moment. The Final Fantasy series has been going on for far more than a decade, you know (or do you?). See the big "VII" after the name? That means that there were others before it. I think it started on either the original Nintendo or the Super Nintendo (I'm not sure which), because it was Square's last attempt at a game before going bankrupt. Square never did go bankrupt, though, because of that game; it has since spawned multiple other titles in the series (I just can't call them sequels, except for X-2 obviously). In conclusion, Final Fantasy did not start with 7.

(*ahem*)

I wouldn't say that Jean Gray killed Xavier or Cyclops or anyone else. I'd say it was Phoenix. Though technically, if you want to play the blame-game, then you could say it was Jean Gray, since it was her choice to stay and hold back the water; the effort knocked her out, which allowed Phoenix to come to the surface.

What's the deal with Gambit, anyway? I don't follow the comics...he can like, throw cards or something? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:22 am
gambit can make anything he touch explode, he just happens to like cards smile , you can buy 52 cards for a buck or 2, cheap, and alot of them  

Tyire

xXDamariusXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:54 pm
i like x_men  
Movies, TV, Music, and more

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items