Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
come play wiff us <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

join? its free!
OH HELLZ YEA
60%
 60%  [ 54 ]
no sorry :( but i will take the 10 gold
39%
 39%  [ 35 ]
Total Votes : 89

takashi hyuga

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:46 am
i reallly need gold can someone help me please...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:48 am
this game is awesome  

takashi hyuga

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:30 am
deux2k5
i reallly need gold can someone help me please...

No begging or spamming in the threads. scream We have both a Quest Subforum and Spam Subforum. Take it there. stare If you're not here to discuss Flyff exclusively, don't come. Thank you. Have a nice day. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:33 am
The prices of die are increasing all around except 8? That's so interesting. I get a lot of die when I'm lvling up my mag skills.  

IMWanderling

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:35 am
NeonKitty
scream damn cards keep changing price!! i cant find a base!

Yes, I've seen some sell for as high as 10k. stare Stupid price changes...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:50 am
IMWanderling
NeonKitty
scream damn cards keep changing price!! i cant find a base!

Yes, I've seen some sell for as high as 10k. stare Stupid price changes...
o.O which ones? ive seen some go to 50k and others go down to like 2k again  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:52 am
oh yea and IM your arts done 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:00 am
it sounds fun  

webbed_donut

stoner364

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:31 pm
I'm a level 19 assist now guys!
I'm about to level up to xd
Can't wait till I can fly either whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:31 am
NeonKitty
oh yea and IM your arts done 3nodding

Woot! Thankies! heart heart heart I will now add it to my RIG. Thank you so much! *Hugglez*

And now that my Flyff character is climbing in lvl, I'm torn between becoming a Psykeeper or a Elementor. I have the stats started to make an Elementor (with the higher STA), but now I'm wondering if I should buy a Restat and make her the Psy. To do that, I need full INT to whack giants. The Elementor is kick a** on the field and I can lag everyone's computer with my heavier spells, but it's wicked expensive to play with the outfit changes per element. Also, Eles don't wear shields.

Psys float and are the best at kicking Giant a**, but they don't have very many AoE spells and lvl very slowly in comparison to the Eles. The Eles need to travel/party with an Assist/Tanker in order to lvl up their AoE spells, but can lvl up on thier own in other spells better than Psys. Psys aren't so good on the offensive. I can make oodles of cash as a Giant Hunter though.

Arrrghhhhh!!! Stupid game making my head organ itch! scream If the Flyff website wasn't down, I'd show you the Pros & Cons links so you could help me decide. sweatdrop  

IMWanderling

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:57 am
I found the links! Woot! Now please help... crying

Complete Mage to Psykeeper Guide

Complete Mage to Elementer Guide

Pros and Cons for Eles and Psys  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:09 am
I think I am going to be a Psy. Why? Well, I just found this kick-a** shield. It looks like the Tower Sheild, but I could equip it at lvl 33. It has a 194-195 def. You can only use the Tower Shield in high lvls. Since the Psy uses a shield and an Elementer does not, I think I will just work on Psy. I love this shield. Although it sells for 1-2 million, I want to keep it and not sell it. LOL! I sold a +4 drain sheild last night for 50k. I got the Heavy Shield from the Hobos and the Drain Shield from the CardPuppets. I would not have been able to fight the Cardpuppets at lvl 33 without that shield. My lvl jumped to 34 in under 30 mins. Sweet! ^_^

So now my question becomes... Should I become a Crucio Psy or a Satanologist? twisted Too many decisions. sweatdrop  

IMWanderling

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:51 am
eek  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:09 am
Too much writing? whee

I still can't decide on Elementor or Psy... Someone offered me 30 million for my shield yesterday. I doubt he had that kind of coin, but nonetheless, I said no. I need it for awhile more. You can't use a Tower shield (which is almost as good as the one I have) until lvl 52. I can't find or buy one that good for my lvl anywhere. Mage def sucks! scream How else could I fight lvl 45 monsters without being a one hit wonder? I like the way it makes me jump in Exp. Woot! Imma keep it 'til I don't need it.

Anyone else want one? Raid the shopping carts of Hobos. That's where I got it. wink  

IMWanderling

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:07 pm
Fellow Flyffers UNITE! I'm lvl 40 now. Manji wants to create a guild. I'm holding it for her. We need six victims party members to complete it. Please join us! gonk heart heart heart  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff