Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
COncerts...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

concerts
  rock
View Results

-Beyo the Flower Ninja-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:47 am
jsut wondering, how many concerts you guys been to? i've been to three, Autumn Blaze, 04 and 05, a christian rock concert. the third was Slavador, a christian r=group who i might see again in a three-day concert next month. and i'll be going to my next concert in july, at the beach, Michael W smith, andother christian singer. and i'll be goin to autumn blaze 06.

discuss:
who you see in concerts
odd concert events  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:12 pm
I went to "Black Clouds and Underdogs"
Bands that played:Fall Out Boy (grr i hate them), All American Rejects, Hawthorne Heights, From First to Last (LOVE THEM!), and October Fall.

and i'm goin to "Warped Tour 06" on the 24th
Bands:Adair, Against Me!, Aiden, Amber Pacific, Anti-Flag, Armor For Sleep, As Cities Burn, ASG, Bouncing Souls, Britt Black, Buzzocks, Cartel, Catch 22, Confession, Crazy Anglos, Down to Earth Approach, Eight Fingers Down, Emanuel, Emery, Evaline, Everytime I Die, Flash Bathory, From Autumn to Ashes, From First to Last, Greeley Estates, Gym Class Heroes, Hellogoodbye, Helmet, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, June, Less Than Jake, Lorene Drive, Modern Day 84, Moneen, Motion City Soundtrack,NOFX, Over It, Paramore, Patent Pending, Plain White T's, Protest the Hero, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Rise Against, Robots and Butterflies, Rock Hard Power Spray,Saves The Day, Saves The Day (Acoustic), Secret Lives Of The Free Masons, Senses Fail, Senses Fail (Acoustic), Shiragirl, Silverstein, Spitalfield, Split Fifty, State Radio, The Academy Is..., The Blackout Pact, The Bled, The Casualties, The Dollyrots, The Fully Down, The Letters Organize, The Modern Day Saint, The Smashup, The Summer Obsession, The Sunstreak
The Vincent Black Shadow, Thursday, Underoath, Valient Thorr, Vaux, We are the Fury, ZOX

I know alot xp but thats who's going to warped tour  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

JessieStrange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:25 pm
Well I went to tons growing up because of my paresnts, but as far as ones of my choice.

The Distillers
Some band I can't recall the name of because I didn't spend any time in the show lol.
And last Thersday I went to a show, but it was some crapy local band...but they did play Sex and Violence by the Exploited which made me happy (though they did a very bad job xD )

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:48 pm
I went to an Evanescence/Seether/Three Days Grace/Breakin Benjamin concert....teens were smoking pot  

StopTheHate

my pet monster

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:15 am
Let's see, In the past year or so, I've been to:

Good Charlotte/Social Code/Day Of Contempt
The Used/Alexisonfire/Underoath/Day Of Contempt/Street Drum Corps
Simple Plan/Planet Smashers/Hedley
Local Battle Of The Bands
2 Local coffeehouses
1 Local Showcase Night
Boys Night Out/Rosesdead/some acoustic guy/The Receiving End Of Sirens/some locacl band I didn't see/some other band

That's it so far. And yeah, I know I know, Simple Plan and Good Charlotte are teenie bands, but hey, I was a big fan at the time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:18 am
Hmm, odd concert events. When The Used came, they played at our Auditorium, which has seats (big mistake) so a huge mosh pit started, some stupid girls stood on the chairs and in the end almost the entire front row of seats were knocked out, The Used are "banned" from my city and there were complaints in the newspaperfor 3 weeks afterwards.

And after Boys Night Out some lady on the street asked if I knew who was selling/buying Valium.  

my pet monster

Dapper Prophet

lIllIIIlIIIlIlIlIII

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:47 am
In my entire life.. My mom took me to a Backstreet Boys concert. They were really good but I would've prefered a different group. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:02 am
.::Last year my family saw the Rolling Stones when they were here, Beck played there too.
Ive seen Pearl Jam, Alice Cooper and Sum 41. But thats about it. ::.

Aravie

darky_ivy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:58 am
well, I went to one concert (la oreja de van gogh), cause in here there aren´t so many concerts  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:38 am
I've been to alot of shows. There's a ton of venues around here that have shows for like 5 dollars so I usually go to one every weekend. Some of my fave shows were Dropkick Murphys and the Business, Die Hunns, and the Horrorpops.  

Firm Handshake

GracieLou

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:27 am
i live in austin - capital of live music.
i've seen Bright Eyes twice (met conor once), Her Space Holiday, Spoon (twice), Belle and Sebastian, and Tori Amos (twice, also), and Rhet Miller.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:48 am
I've seen:
Good Charlotte (haha),
And I've been to The KROQ Weenie Roast and '05 + '06 Warped tour.
Um at the KROQ Weenie roast the guy in modest mouse got stung by a bee while playing.  

hurdlesarehot

lIllIIIlIIIlIlIlIII

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:02 am
I'd love to see Warped Tour when I'm a little older. I think it'd be so cool! I want to go to this Three Days Grace concert in November and the only concert I have ever been to is this Backstreet Boys concert that my mom took me to last year as a birthday present.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:26 pm
ive been to alot of concerts!
sammy hegar(2), ozzy, manson, slipknot(2) mushroom head, linkin park, limp bizkit, evanescence, seether, shindown puddle of mud(2), hinder(2), korn, godsmack(2), metallica, jackle, nickleback(3), distured ,static-x,green day, rob zombie,avenged sevenfold,blink-182,breaking benjamin, defotones, flyleaf,three days grace,kittie, lamb of god(2),mudvayne, papa roach, a perfect circle,powerman 5000,system of a down. i go to everyconcert that comes through here pretty much  

evil_stitch

Movies, TV, Music, and more

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff