Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
ERAGON the movie!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eragon
  oooooo!!(whats that)
  its cool
View Results

the_nameless_1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:07 am
eragon the movie is going to be coming out. i read eragon and the eldest but there is one more it is called inhertance those are all the books but dont kno if inhertance is out yet. do you think it is going to be good or its going to suck? CAN SOMEONE MOVE IT TO THE OTHER 1 SORRY I THOUGHT I WS IN THE BOOKS MOVIES THAT ONE.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:44 am
Truthfully, I think it was dissappointing. It wasn't really a lot like the book. But that doesn't mean it wasn't a good movie. Don't get me wrong, Eragon was HOTT!
lmfao
It's true...
The book was better, so if you haven't already, READ THE BOOK before you see the movie heart  

xxDANIISAURxx

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Fireyforce

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:13 pm
I cannot wait for this movie to come out! I've read both Eragon and Eldest. I loved both books, hopefully the movie will do justice to the book.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:23 pm
I havent read the books but the movie looks good.  

LordRyan

xXAmazon_PrincessXx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:38 pm
I want to see it! Oh! And in one of the previews they played the Song of Nephilim theme, I was so totally stoked! ... if you don't know what that is, don't worry, I'm just a dork. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:24 pm
i haven't read the book but i want to and i want to see the movie  

JesusRocks4Ever

onliven321

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:20 am
soo i saw the movie b4 reading the books and soo i got the book yesterday and already think the movie compared to the book so far is a load of crap and could have been lots better if it stuck w/ the book exactly!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:18 pm
Is that the Lord of the Rings rip-off? I don't actually know anything about the movie or book Eragon but the filmography and music seemed eerily similar to Lord of the Rings... question

Whatever though... the only thing that got me through Lord of the Rings was how SMOKIN' HOT Frodo, Samwise, and Merry (the one who's also in LOST, right???) were. Mmmmm..... heart heart heart  

Beqi

Tadayoshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:06 pm
parakissfan
Truthfully, I think it was dissappointing. It wasn't really a lot like the book. But that doesn't mean it wasn't a good movie. Don't get me wrong, Eragon was HOTT!
lmfao
It's true...
The book was better, so if you haven't already, READ THE BOOK before you see the movie heart

I personally haven't read the book, but I still heard the differences between book and movie. One thing my GF kept getting at that dissapointed her (she's read the book) is that the Elves didn't have pointy ears in the movie. A friend then claimed the plot of the movie was horrible, unlike the book. That's just what I've heard. I just watch movies for the action normally, I go to Manga and games for storylines blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:56 am
I haven't seen the movie yet. I also haven't read that book, but I'm hoping to do both soon.  

lIllIIIlIIIlIlIlIII

Mice_On_Parade

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:06 am
my opinion, the movie sucked compared to the book
it left out so much stuff
I should probubly read the book again though, it's been almost two years  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:17 pm
Nice dress person above. 4laugh

I haven't seen it yet. My mother says it got bad reviews. And if it is anything like Harry Potter. There is a chance I might not like it. Harry is slightly annoying eek . Besides...when does he hit pooberty anyways (sorry for my spelling lol )  

Kai_Cum_Cua

Ravin-Ember

Lonely Phantom

14,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:23 am
Arya was suposed to have black hair not red!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:03 pm
Personaly it would have been beter if they folowed the book in stead of riping it to shreads with crapy story line and acters and i dont care what any one else says thats my opinyon

P.S. sorry for the por spelling  

shentaga38

Tsalagi1923

Enduring Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:21 pm
I was very dissapointed in the movie. Very. They even did Saphira's wings wrong! Arya's hair was wrong, Brom didn't die like he was supposed to, the Urgal attack was too soon, the dwarves didn't look like dwarves, Arya wasn't in the self-induced coma like she was supposed to be, and a bunch of other things that popped out at me in the movie that I can't really remember right now. Oh, they made the movie look like it had only been a few days throughout the entire thing when in the book it was months. Anyway..I think I will shut up now.  
Movies, TV, Music, and more

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff