Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Gaia Fishing Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good or bad idea?
good
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
bad
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
you perv
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:06 pm
Cool or a dumbass idea you decide. and explain bitches.

"booyacasha. The respect." Ali G show.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:13 pm
i think it will stop people from posting that theyre bored in the chatterbox so i think it is a good thing  

Lord Travis

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:17 pm
yeah but then that just makes the poor gaian's poorer. and the rich gaians richer. let the poor guys post. because you know that the rich people are going to buy the best rods first.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:19 pm
ccg1232009
yeah but then that just makes the poor gaian's poorer. and the rich gaians richer. let the poor guys post. because you know that the rich people are going to buy the best rods first.
whats wrong with being rich?  

~Bikky~

GMD_God

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:20 pm
I put your a perv cause I felt like it, lol Bryan  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:22 pm
~Bikky~
ccg1232009

there is nothing wrong with being rich. When I had my old account I was one of the richest gaians. you think mike is rich take what he has and multiply it by like 5. So there is nothing wrong with being rich.

Also chris you are a perv too.  

ccg1232009

~Bikky~

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:27 pm
ccg1232009
~Bikky~
ccg1232009

there is nothing wrong with being rich. When I had my old account I was one of the richest gaians. you think mike is rich take what he has and multiply it by like 5. So there is nothing wrong with being rich.

i'm rich myself..not that rich but i'm alot richer than alot of other gaians...and i'm perverted also..even if i am a girl xd  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:30 pm
~Bikky~
ccg1232009
~Bikky~
ccg1232009

i'm rich myself..not that rich but i'm alot richer than alot of other gaians...and i'm perverted also..even if i am a girl xd

trust me there is nothing wrong with perverted girls. I welcome them into my life.  

ccg1232009

~Bikky~

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:32 pm
ccg1232009
~Bikky~
ccg1232009
~Bikky~
ccg1232009

trust me there is nothing wrong with perverted girls. I welcome them into my life.
lol your as bad as my boyfriend kyle... xd lol  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:33 pm
ccg1232009
~Bikky~
ccg1232009
~Bikky~
ccg1232009

Shut up Man Whore, lol  

GMD_God

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:35 pm
GMD_God
ccg1232009
~Bikky~
ccg1232009
~Bikky~
ccg1232009

Shut up Man Whore, lol

That is rude you don't know me b***h.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:36 pm
you guys can fight i will brb i have to go take a shower [no visitors] xd  

~Bikky~

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:38 pm
~Bikky~

aww. I wanted to visit. To bad I will be gone when you come back. fair well my fair lady. Till we meet again.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:54 pm
ccg1232009
~Bikky~

aww. I wanted to visit. To bad I will be gone when you come back. fair well my fair lady. Till we meet again.
..i live in wisconsin..so thats alittle far.. but thanks for the thought through. and talk to you again soon 3nodding  

~Bikky~

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:59 pm
~Bikky~
ccg1232009
~Bikky~

..i live in wisconsin..so thats alittle far.. but thanks for the thought through. and talk to you again soon 3nodding

DId you post a pic of yourself? and I may be able to make it there. somehow.  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff