Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)
tokyo mew mew

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyo mew mew?
  omg!!!! a form about it !!!! yes!!!!=O
  wah?
  pie!!!
  no
  <~()~>
View Results

Mikan Sinclaire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:13 am
i made this if enyone likes tokyo mew mew  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:21 pm
Very nice. I'm going to be one for a Cosplay. 3nodding I dont know which one to be though crying

Muzical_Angel  

Muzical_Angel

Silver Scepter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:41 pm
gogo mew coconut!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:47 pm
I love that anime and i don't know why!! It really reminds me of Sailor Moon. Anywho it's a cool anime, plenty of action, a bit of drama , and a good story to it. I prefer the manga over the anime though. =^-^=  

Kotaro_Shuyin

babydoog2

Adventuring Duck

10,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:43 pm
*grins* I love it. Tis just that... *pauses* I bought all the manga but... *pauses again* SOME RAT GOT INTO OUR GARAGE AND PEED ON THEM WHEN MAKING THEIR NEST! *goes to cry somewhere* Well I finally got my downloader and youtube up, unfortunatly there isn't many people who share the episodes. crying So I'm stuck at episode 28, not going anywhere, with my love for Kisshu and my hate for Masaya... and my intense passion to write a TartXPudding fanfiction. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:59 am
yea, I like it xD
thought all is so childish

renaXD

marmokachi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:27 am
Pudding is so sweet I think she should end up with Tart. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:47 pm
I love that anime! Though when I first saw it it reminded me of Sailor Moon which I also love! Ive seen the entire anime and read vol 1 of A La Mode. I love Berry!^^  

Twilight Seraphim

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

meblabla123

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:36 pm
I love Tokyo Mew mew but I haven't watched it in a while crying

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:13 pm
yay!! go Tokyo Mew Mew!! ^_^  

Kandie Skull

Exalt Chrom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:29 am
Ah, Tokyo Mew Mew. First Full Series of Manga I got. . .Still is. -.-' (WHERE'S DNANGEL 6,7,8?! XD I can't find them...I have 9, 10...XD) But anyways...I love Ryou and Ichigo...Hate Masaya...That's just the way I am...Love Kishu...Think he should be with Pai...XD And Ryou should be with Keichiro, but then I'd need to figure out the girls...Besides Minto and Zakuro...*sighs* Well, it's a cute Manga and the show's cool...Plus, Ryou's more awesome as Alto. Anyone notice the first time in the japanese that he says 'ARUTO?' and it's translated as that until the next time they talk (out of water), then it becomes Alto again?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:20 am
I watched for some time, its pretty good. I would much rather read the manga than watch the american version. =/  

Knight Skyy

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:24 pm
I watched tokyo mew mew a long time ago and it is a amusing anime a bit sailermoon though which was something i did not like one bit. but other than that it is pretty decent for a anime of that genre  
JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games