Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

Centurionix

Floppy Member

6,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Rally Tyro 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:00 am
AaronAlroy
Centurionix

Welcome back! blaugh

Thanks! I checked out your stores, neat idea to have an economic shop and then a rare shop.

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
old dos games. and i've renewed my interested in red dead 2 online.. now that i fiddled with a file so i have a solo lobby its quite lovely lol. imam be a moonshiner soon! pirate

I also love old games! MUDs are still my jam. And splitting a solo lobby was one of the things that made GTA5 last a bit longer for me when I played it. Glad to hear you've got it working in RDR2, I would like to hear more about how to make that work. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:19 pm
Hey all! Happy to be apart of the guild!  

Apex100

Professional Camper

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:08 am
Centurionix
AaronAlroy
Centurionix

Welcome back! blaugh

Thanks! I checked out your stores, neat idea to have an economic shop and then a rare shop.

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
old dos games. and i've renewed my interested in red dead 2 online.. now that i fiddled with a file so i have a solo lobby its quite lovely lol. imam be a moonshiner soon! pirate

I also love old games! MUDs are still my jam. And splitting a solo lobby was one of the things that made GTA5 last a bit longer for me when I played it. Glad to hear you've got it working in RDR2, I would like to hear more about how to make that work. mrgreen

good morning! nice to see more ppl in here saying hi! here is the vid that i found that shows hows to put a lil note pad document into the launcher. pretty much causes the game to think you have an out of date copy so that you won't launch where others can join. you just add your own word at bottom of the copy pasta they give so that it works as a pw that you'd have to share with a friend if they wanted to join your private lobby. its such a cool game. its a shame they all but just left it as is without much work on it like adding a solo lobby like gta v.. just seems a no brainer to me.. but since they didnt.. we have to find our own way. i've used this a few months with no issue and can remove the document to go back to public lobbies. enjoy! it made the game playable for me.

rdr2 solo lobby fix  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:09 am
zzn0srap

howdy and welcome! feel free to tell a little about yaself. games you're into, hobbies, how long ya been on gaia. things you're into lately! hope ya enjoy your stay here!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:10 am
zzn0srap

howdy and welcome! feel free to tell a little about yaself. games you're into, hobbies, how long ya been on gaia. things you're into lately! hope ya enjoy your stay here!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:47 am
zzn0srap

Welcome and hello! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What you do for fun?  

AaronAlroy

Crew

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

LemniscatePH

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:30 pm
Alms alms alms
Thanks for accepting me
rawr yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:03 pm
Hello fellow members. I'm new here. My name's Wilma and I'm 33 years old. What do you do for a living in real life? I work reception, mostly. My favorite things are beauty products and animals of every sort.  

Whimsical Wilma

5,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:25 am
LemniscatePH
Alms alms alms
Thanks for accepting me
rawr yum_puddi

Thanks for joining! I hope you're enjoying your time here! Loving the purple avatar you're rocking atm!

Sorry I missed this for a bit. the holidays were crazy then got sick but I'm on the mend now! Lovely to have ya! are ya into games anime shows books hobbies?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:28 am
Whimsical Wilma
Hello fellow members. I'm new here. My name's Wilma and I'm 33 years old. What do you do for a living in real life? I work reception, mostly. My favorite things are beauty products and animals of every sort.

i worked as a bartender for a hotel once. the reception ladies were my back up bouncers when ppl didnt want to leave at 2am xd im getting older (43) and feel like i probably need to learn a thing or two about beauty products. i dont really wear any. i have some bare essentials mineral powder i throw on but not rly anymore cuz i dont go anywhere. but i know somewhere down the road as i get a few more wrinkles and oh i'm sure they're coming.. i'd like to learn and get a few products to help me not scream when i look in the mirror in older age lol dramallama cheese_whine

anyway tho ty for joining and great to have you! welcome welcome!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Crew

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:59 am
Whimsical Wilma

Hey Wilma User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I'm Alroy, 28 and I work in a jewellery boutique.
My favourite things are perfumes, games and dogs. I do have a penchant for beauty products too, mostly skincare over makeup. What are your favs?

LemniscatePH
Alms alms alms
Thanks for accepting me
rawr yum_puddi

Heyy welcome to the guild! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:05 am
Ohh ya i forgot to answer the work question! ive just worked some odd jobs through college then got into working at a state unemployment office for a handful of years till the pandemic. then i dropped out of the working world to help take care of mom and a bro who had a heart attack and still works too hard.

hoping to get back into the work world sometime this next year tho.

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LemniscatePH

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:55 pm
Thank you for the warm welcome!!! The past few days have been pretty stressful as I moved my life from one country to another. Looking forward to this bug change. I'm staying in Gaia to unwind. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:02 am
LemniscatePH
Thank you for the warm welcome!!! The past few days have been pretty stressful as I moved my life from one country to another. Looking forward to this bug change. I'm staying in Gaia to unwind. <3

oh man moving is always stressful but to another country doubly so. i like having my lil online worlds when rl moves around. something consistent! and glad to have ya! unwind away!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LemniscatePH

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:06 am

oh man moving is always stressful but to another country doubly so. i like having my lil online worlds when rl moves around. something consistent! and glad to have ya! unwind away!

It is indeed. My body still hasn't adjusted with the timezone change but I'm hoping it'll pass by soon.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff