Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Computers & Video Games
Chrono Trigger anyone? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chrono Trigger-
  Rocks!!
  Sucks!!
  is something I've never heard of...
View Results

Muzical_Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:33 pm
I'm not a gamer...
But when I was little I used to LOVE Chrono Trigger.
It's a pretty old game, but a pretty sweet game at the same time.
I'd love to hear other people talk about it more.
Good story line too...
I heard it was out on CPU or PS2? Anyone know about that?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:49 am
hells yeah they made another version on the original playstation... i didnt hear about hte cpu or ps2.... but it freakin rocks 3nodding  

Jimmi Bodene

Muzical_Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:20 pm
Awesome. I knew someone around here knew something about it. Do you know if it's any good? The playstation version that is...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:59 pm
i never played it, but when i was really really little my dad had a friend who played it... like almost 10 years ago now... i used to watch him, it looked pretty cool 3nodding  

Jimmi Bodene

Fudger_McNickles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:17 am
im speaking for my godly friend *cough* Goldgamer *cough* when i say this game kicks major a**...and he owns at this game...he really does..its scary o.O  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:43 am
The playstation version was pretty much the same, the main thing they changed about it was the fact that they put in anime cut scenes. A lot of the characters reminded me of chracters from Dragonball Z. But none the less, Chrono Trigger was a great game, good storyline, lots of characters, and a good battle system.  

OutsiderKrynn

Friendly Grabber

8,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Fudger_McNickles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:41 pm
but the nintendo one was better because it had no loading screens and it had origional music,,thats the best  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:06 am
I'm pretty sure they used the same music in the PS version as they did in the SNES version. And with regards to the loading screens. There might not have been actual screens that said loading on it. But I remember black screens that took awhile to get onto the next area or part of the game.  

OutsiderKrynn

Friendly Grabber

8,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Myles89

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:04 am
Finally people who respect the greatest game ever. It got me into rpg's and it still kicks any new games a**. A while a go a private design team started designing a gamecube remake of the game but legal issues came up and was shot down. But what would be cool is a gameboy version of the game. It would sel a ton and more advanced supernes games have came out for gameboy so why not chrono trigger. well theres my two cents sorry for rambling confused  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:08 pm
That.... game.... is so..... AWESOME! eek  

Knight Skyy

CronoKinslayer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:54 pm
are u calling me? xD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:03 am
I haven't been able to find this game to play it! I have played the sequel though: Chono Cross which is for the PS. Its really good, both in storyline and replay value.  

Cryllia

Blessed Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

OutsiderKrynn

Friendly Grabber

8,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:33 pm
Well.....I dunno, Crono Cross is good but definately not as good as Crono Trigger. I haven't managed to beat Cross yet, but so far I'm still favouring Trigger. I think that there's a bit too many charcters to use. And the fact that it only goes between worlds and not back and forth through time kind of made me mad. Btw, what are the little voodoo dolls in your siggy? o.o...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:57 pm
OutsiderKrynn
Well.....I dunno, Crono Cross is good but definately not as good as Crono Trigger. I haven't managed to beat Cross yet, but so far I'm still favouring Trigger. I think that there's a bit too many charcters to use. And the fact that it only goes between worlds and not back and forth through time kind of made me mad. Btw, what are the little voodoo dolls in your siggy? o.o...

agreed. i havent finished cross but i still prefer trigger.
chrono trigger is one of the greatest games to have ever been made.
oh yeah and tales of phantasia too (in fact all of the tales games are awesome)  

redheadlurver

Toan Embers

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:24 am
Cool Game. Better than Chrono Cross  
Computers & Video Games

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items