Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:04 pm
PM me your profiles whenever you decide to join the RP...that way things go a little smoother, and I'll add them to the two lists below. (Written descriptions are encouraged!)

exclaim Use ( and ) when talking out of character please exclaim Oh and don't post your signatures..thay just waste space.

You can be a vampire or mortal.

Vampires are allowed to bite the mortals, but YOU CAN NOT KILL!

MORTALS DO NOT KNOW THE VAMPIRES ARE VAMPIRES!!!

Vampires are in the top level of the school, mortals are in the bottom, and the middle level they share (cafeterias, library, and computer labs)

Profile-
Username
Name
Race
Description
Personality
History (not required)

-Vampires-
Username:RavenPiper
Name: Raven
Race:Vampire/(Mage in training)
Description:Raven is a powerful spirit vampire. She looks human but has the animal features of fangs, razor sharp finger nailsl, and almost slitted cat eyes. She has long dark bluish-black hair, dark blue eyes, a bit of a tan appearance, and is tall and lean. She also has good muscle tone.
Personality:She can be seductive and persuasive if she needs to be. She likes the company of her fellow vampires and is very good at being vindictive. She loves the dark, full moons, and the time just after sunset. She is also very helpful and caring towars others if they are on her good side.
History: Was bitten when she was 15 by a crazed vampire that was excommunicated from his clan. She was allowed to age to 19 before the actual vampire life rules took effect. She still acts like a normal 19 year old girl for the most part, but she sticks close by her clan at all times. And she is very skilled in magic and paranomal things.

Username:CelestialAera
Name:Celestial
Race: Vampire/(Full Angel)
Description:A girl who's a vampire who was forced against her will to become a vampire.
Personality:A nice but very quiet girl. Always wearing black.
History:Celestial was bitten at the age of 8. Her family was killed. Celestial is now 15 suffering the vampire's curse or that's what she calls it.

Username:RileyThe Psycho
Name: Craven
Race:Vampire/(Werewolf)
Description:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality:loner, clever, friendly at times, doesnt trust a lot of people.

Username: demonic_vampire666
Name: durge
Race:pure breed vampire
Description:scary,pale,mysterious
Personality:stubborn,nasty(mean nasty)
History: Was born a vampire from ancient oracal vampire was killed by ghost rider aka(johnny blaze)and seeks revenge

Username:bubbles marie way
Name: Marie
Race: vampier
Desription: lovely and elegant , marie is a loner. as a french vampier she speakes with a roll. her fave drink is red wine besids the blood, she has beautifull long black hair and scolding yellow eyes. and wheres a grey school university and a black tie.
Personality: snooty, and bratty, except for when u get on her good side, then she is nice and lovable.
History: used to go to a hischool until someone found out she was a vampier by pushing her out in the sunlight now she has a scar on her arm

Username:Cavalry
Name: Rukna
Race:Vampire Pure Breed
Description: Rukna comes to his new lands very silent. He is believed to be the only vampire a mute. He is only 800 yrs. Old. Age did not affect his appearence. He stays inside the school because he believes he can make more out of his brain. He has red eyes. Also black long hair.
Personality:He is not caring he does not like others. As a mute he believes in only interacting by signals and writing. He only helps others when in serious need. All from that he is a lonely person.
History: He was a vampire from birth. Luckely he had alot of family. They all took him in and were killed. When the humans found out the barracaded his house and burned it down. He stayed underground for his 800 yrs. Just waiting for an opportunity to strike again.

Username-Melara
Name-Elianna
Race-Vampire
Description-User Image
Personality-She's a fairly quiet person, when she wants to be. She enjoys helping friends but can be very agressive if need be. She is a generaly helpful sort. She also enjoys haveing her moments of solitude to think, but nothing makes her more happy than listening to or making music.
History-She was turned at 17 in 1258, and has wondered from town to town trying to find a place that will except her. She used to live in provincial France.

Username:Punk_Anjel
Name: Anjel Shayde
Age: 18 human yr.s for cover and 400 yrs of living undead
Appearance: See sig nature in the near future
Race: Vampiric Emperor Sonya's adopted daughter, (Day Walker)
Equipment: Katana, back-pack, Light grenades, Black & Blue clothing, guns, ammo (silver+uv light), paper, secret ink, and a photo of her mother... and of course, her companion dragon! (not gwee but would like to have one)
Personality: Very open to most people, generally keeps away from anyone she knows who's gonna piss her off... and very caring of innocents.

Username: vladimir_rose
Name: vladimir
Race: vampire
Description:User Image
Personality: can go from happy-go-lucky kind of clueless anime child innocence to mysteriously scary whne hungry, generally treats humans like they are equals.

Name: Sakura "Kura" (aka. The Krimson Blossom)
eye color: red
hair color: red
Race: Half Vampire
Powers(if any): Night Vision (look under weapons for more description)
Appearance:[u/] http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j119/Revenge_Of_Zain/Anime Pics/ca1bfe56.jpg
Weapons(if any): her powers are her weapons: She can harness the power of darkness in her hands turning it into any weapon of her choice. She is able to take the form of a shadow animal and can fade into oblivion.
Pet(if any): Black Raven named Spade
Bio(optional): Her mother a vampire and her father a mortal. Both of them died before she can remember in a brutal murder caused by vampire hunters. She is born half a vampire. She can withstand the daylight but it can aggravate her. She has commited crimes in her past and always left a crimson colored blossom behind as a sort of signature. Thrown into juvy at the young age of 9 she was brain washed to not remember much of her past. All she knows is that she can harness a strange power and has the occasional taste for blood.

Username:Shadow_lotus666
Name: Mallock Zandergreive
Race: Vampire/werewolf
Appearance: 6'5, 210 lbs.long black hair with four white streaks, medium build, violet eyes, knotwork tattoo on back and shoulders. twin thorned celtic knots on each wrist. wears black camo pants, black combat boots. a sleeveless black tee. and fingerless leather gloves. has a jacket in bag.
Personality: dark moody and contained. he rarely show's any emotion, is also extremly quiet. and has a fondness for high places.
Equipment: katana strapped across back. twin .45 caliber pistols. shotgun, twin uzi's, armoured gauntlets with three inch spiked knuckles. two bladed tonfa, black goggles (worn most of the time two hide his eye colour.), and titanium alloy extendable staff.
Bio: was found in an alleyway abandoned as an infant by a pair of humans. was raised in a tough part of town where he learned how to defend himself. later in life he became a mercanary and worked for the highest bidder. was bitten at the age of fifteen by a man of unknown origen and then left for dead. survive's somehow and begins to wander the world. winds up at the school uncertain of where he is and what kind of place this is.

Username:
Racrcorky
Name: Jake
Race: Pure Breed Vampire
Description: Looks normal until the break of dawn with veins appearing in face fangs growing
Personality: Like to be alone few friends
History: Never knew parents raised by other Vampires

Username:Angel Within
Name:Kelly
Race:Vampire/Alchemist
Description:A Vampire being taught the Vampirely ways. She has dirty blonde hair and looks human but isn't. She hides her long teeth and other features to blend in but sometimes can't.
Personality: Shy, generous, kind. She stays close to her "new" Vampire parents or other Vampires. She likes her friends but obviously not the sun. Although, she loves Black, White and the cresent moon because of it's colour and shape.
History: When born, Her first site was blood! With her parents killed, she was bitten and raised to be a vampire at the earliest age possible. She is now a full fledged, 16-year-old Vampire that goes to a new high school of mortals. She also sees some of her kind and followed them to the new dorm!

Username- dernoncu
Name- dernoncu
Race- vampire/ fallen angel
Description- a young man of 16, tall, and muscular
Personality- nice, outgoing, a leader so to speak, and one who will do any task asked of him
History- i was turned two years ago, i fell in love with a sweet vampire girl only to find out that behind her pretty face were fangs, literally, but i have no arguments, i enjoy and embrace what i am

username: demonamber
name:devil (saitan gave her that name when she proved to be a true demon from hell)
race:demon vampire (she is hella mean)
pesonality:silent and and mean.
description: whear's bandages around her hand starting at her palm and almoste to her elbow. she has long black hair and brown streeks in the front that cover her face she also has samon pink hair streeks in hir black hair but ti is alomost imposabal to tell.
friends:no one trustes her only her boy friend saitin
enimys: anyone who is on god's side of the world is an enimey, any one to good to be true, (in all and all evry one exceped he boyfriend)
likes: sulfer, brimstone, hell, hot places, death, distruction, blood (she is a vampire for hell's sake), massicurs, war
dislikes: anything happy
picture of her:
http://otaku.lv/uploads/20050212_747_devil.jpg

-Mortals-
[u:we:[[u:we:[/u] Raine
Race:Mortal
Description:Raine is quite tall, with medium length, straight black hair. She has cold grey/blue eyes, but has a warm smile. She is normally seen wearing all black, but occaisionally will wear other colours. Raine is known for wearing black fingerless gloves, that end a little above her wrists
Personality:Raine is normally quiet, and so can be seen as a bit anti-social, but she really is just shy. She has a tendancy to be sarcastic and is not easily backed into a corner. She is loyal and enjoys being with her friends and is wise and loyal. Despite her occaisional sarcastic comments every knows just how innocent she is.
History: She was born in the city and for the whole of her life has been pressured to succeed and so was deprived of a real childhood. At the age of twelve she ran away from home, living from place to place until years later she came across the school she attends now on a scholarship.
Raine
[u]Race[/u]:Mortal
[u]Description[/u]:Raine is quite tall, with medium length, straight black hair. She has cold grey/blue eyes, but has a warm smile. She is normally seen wearing all black, but occaisionally will wear other colours. Raine is known for wearing black fingerless gloves, that end a little above her wrists
[u]Personality[/u]:Raine is normally quiet, and so can be seen as a bit anti-social, but she really is just shy. She has a tendancy to be sarcastic and is not easily backed into a corner. She is loyal and enjoys being with her friends and is wise and loyal. Despite her occaisional sarcastic comments every knows just how innocent she is.
[u]History[/u]: She was born in the city and for the whole of her life has been pressured to succeed and so was deprived of a real childhood. At the age of twelve she ran away from home, living from place to place until years later she came across the school she attends now on a scholarship.

Username-Dante Aurion
Name - Dante Aurion
Race - Mortal (Half-Demon)
Description - My avi
Personality - Sarcastic and very stubborn Dante's shoot first and ask questions later attitude gets him into trouble. He is always there to back up his friends and is always in the mood to make others laugh.
History-His father was the legendary dark knight Sparda, His Brother was insane. He is a devil hunter and prefers to fight for man kind. He deciced to join this school posing as a "mortal" . Even though he knows he has demon blood. He wants to find something in this school. That can help him in his journey

Username:Uchiha_Ichigo
Name:Ichigo
Race:human
Description:as avi
Personality:cool emo guy
History :memory loss raise by slayers and paladin ....little kowledge of magic ...on my opinion am mediocre at magic

Username-outwar
Name-Roy
Race-Human/ (Half Demon)
Description-Roy has deamon and mortal blood in him (just like Dante)
Personality-Funny at times but hates to be annoyed
History- Roy had some rough times with Dante so he swore to destroy him when he has the chance.

Username:angelontheotherisde666
Name:johnny blaze aka ghost rider
Race :human/(spirit)
Description:has an inner conciontious (ghost rider) who takes over his body and is a vampire hunter
Personality: stubborn when ghost rider,couragous
History: body was made into ghost rider after he made a treaty with satan now he hunts vampires unwillingly and doesnt want to

Username-Soul_Reaver08
Name- Richter Graves
Race-Mortal/Mage
Description- Hair- Short black, Eyes- Crimson, Body-Tall, skinny, slightly tanned. Usually wears black. Wears black leather gloves to protect himself from his own magic.
Personality -Quiet in unfamiliar places. Loud and funny around friends. Plays many practical jokes. Dispite his appearence he is a very positive person.
History- Lived in an foster home all his life. Does not know much about his past except for his parents who were brutally murdered when he was a baby. He transfered to this school after being kicked out of his previous school for starting fights. He hopes to start fresh at this new school.

Username: Virgil_arion
Name:Virgil
Race: Mortal/(devil)
Description: my avatar
Personality: Virgil likes to study his opponents before he goes out and kills them making his life a whole lot easier because he can then go straight for their weak points. A little messed up in the head. He has a very serious mood and has never laughed in his life
History: He is one of the twin sons of sparda. You may say he was the evil one but his quest for his fathers true power turned him like this. Virgil was and continues to be the total opposite of dante.

Username-flamingnards
Name-John
Race-Mortal
Description-John is stronger than he appears. With a hidden power that comes out in the times of greatest needs he is a bomb waiting to explode.
Personality-laid back until some one pisses him off. If pissed he will go to any lengths to get them back

Username:Arkleen
Name:Al
Race:Mortal
Description:Sig Avatar. For now.
Personality:He can be quiet SOME of the time, but he's usually really outgoing with everyone unless they show no interest in talking to him. He can be stubborn at times. He likes to be a leader in some situations. He can be easily irritated when things don't look good. He loves Volleyball and would break a leg playing it. He's very loyal to his friends and family. Loves to talk and hang out. Caring, loveable, and sweet guy. Final, he can be can be a diciplined guy most of the time yet he is sensitive as well.
History: He's grown up with just his mom and a lot of female influence since he was 6 years old. Ever since he's moved 5 times which has made it hard to keep friends. But making friends was the easy part. He got sent to boot camp a few times and now there he is, call worked up from boot camp. He has been raised with good morals and values over his years all which came from his mom.

Username: shadowstrife3117
Name: Shadow
Race: Mortal
Description: Shadow stands at around 5' 10", usually found wearing a soft black shirt, with an unbottoned leather trench coat surrounding his form. Slightly ragged black denim jeans hang on his hips, no sagging noticable. His hair is a dirty blonde color, and his eyes are a deep blue. His skin is only slightly pale, he didn't go outside very often.
Personality: Shadow was always a very kind person, willing to share and listen with anyone e even remotely knew. A headstrong fellow, he always stood up for his beliefs, not caring much for the negative opinions of others on his actions. Always talkative and friendly, he can quite easily make friends, but tends to become shy around girls.
History: Born in Russia, raised in the U.S, he lacks the accent of the country he was bor in. He always wanted to learn how to speak Russian, and it greatly amuses him to mimick their accent as best as possible.

Username:Chaos_Ultimate
Name:Rez
Race:Human(Mortal)
Description:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality:Loner,Shy.

-Council Members-
Played by Resource
Sebala- the Twin of Help
Kebala- the Twin of Hindurance
Riokio- the Brother of War
Mameahlia- the Sister of Actions
Played by RavenPiper
Corvenian- the Observer  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:16 am
hey! it looks quite cool, I'll pm you my profile then, kay? 3nodding  

F a t a l D e c o d e

Tipsy Genius

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:21 pm
Raven hated having to go back to high school. She loved it when she was human, and was a very good student. But now that she was a vampire it seemed so pointless. "But I guess if a bunch of kids stopped going to school because they got bitten people would get suspicious," she thought to herself as she walked across the school's lawn. "Technically as a human I would have graduted last year...so why do I have to come back..oh yeah...to keep a cover for what's really going on," Raven continued to grumble to herself as she walked to her locker in the upper level of the school.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:40 pm
Celestial walked through the gates of the school, but then stoped and thought. I hate being a vampire... I guess I 'll have to try not to bit anyone... Celestial thought. She continued through the gates ready to see mortals. Celestial goes to the upper level to her locker and she saw a girl there. "Umm... Hello." Celestial said. Celestial went to her locker which was on the other end of the girl's.  

` m a i i

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:46 pm
"Hey, what's up?" Raven replied to the girl. "I'm Raven, who are you?" Raven asked as she got a few books out of her locker along with some pens, notebooks, and a little vial that she wore as a necklace.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:12 pm
"I'm Celestial!" she said. In her locker she took out her books and a bag to carry them in. Then she squeezed her pendant on her neck said, "Hey... Are you a...." she stopped and was afraid to ask her if she was demon or human. "Umm... Never Mind. But your pendant looks similar to mine." "You must be... Right?" she said not saying the WORD.  

` m a i i

RickDavis

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:16 pm
Jon walked through the doors of the school, going through the back of course. He took the crippled person elevator to the third floor. When he got out, he noticed two girls at their lockers talking. He approached them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:18 pm
Celestial saw a boy and said, "Hello!" Celestial said and smiled warmly. "I'm Celestial! Nice to meet you!" Celestial said still smiling. "I hope we can be friends!" she said.  

` m a i i

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:20 pm
"That's a cool name," Raven said being friendly. "And yes I'm a vampire. I wouldn't be here, on this floor I mean, if I wasn't. I heard that all of US are on the upper levels, the Humans are on the lower levels, and we share the middle levels and grounds." Raven told Celestial to make her feel a little better about being in high school. For some reason she looked uncomfortable.

Raven heard the elevator before it got to their floor, so she was watching when a boy got off and started coming towards them. "Do you know him?" Raven asked Celestial as she continued to watch him.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:21 pm
"Hey." Jon says the one of the girls. "Celestial is it? And who's your friend over here?"  

RickDavis

` m a i i

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:23 pm
Celestial talked to Raven first. "No. This is the first time I've ever met him." She looked at Jon. "Yes, my name is Celestial and this here is the first friend I made here, Raven!" she said happily. "Are we in the same classes?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:24 pm
"I'm Raven..not that it's any of your buisness," Raven said still watching him, even though Celestial had already introduced her. "Who the hell are you?" Raven asked. She didn't like it mcuh when people interrupted her conversations.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

RickDavis

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:27 pm
"Just so you know," Jon said to Raven as he got a little angry. "She said hello to me so technically she invited me to your conversation. My name's Jonathon, but call me Jon."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:28 pm
"I'm sorry Raven." she said and she bowed her head down ready for punishment.  

` m a i i

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces