Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)
Kingdom Hearts 3 Information, release dates, rumors, ect.... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:30 pm
As many of you may have heard or know, there is a KH3 video game coming out! This thread will contain the lastest updates, rumors and release dates of the new kingdom hearts titles! information will be gathered from several sites inorder to recive lots of info!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:04 pm
~Curent Release Date~
trailers for the game may be release 2008 in japan.
The date for game release is 2011 at its earlyist

~i will keep you all updated if any of the information changes~

Ashelux
Captain

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:37 pm
~prices~
no set price has been found recently

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:44 pm
~Game information~
(will be added shortly....)

Ashelux
Captain

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:45 pm
~Latest Rumors~

arrow new rumors! listen to this! u guys saw the secret ending of kh3? well that video takes place in the past. it prolly will talk about the origin of the key. it wont be a kh sequel, but more of a prequel. it will kinda be like CoM, on a handheld, preferably the psp this time. expect more rumors from yours truly, omnislasher!
~rumor by omnislasher found on kingdomhearts3.net

arrow K everyone's heard the rumors of kingdom hearts 3 rite? If u havent, google it--i found an interview with nomura that hinted at a kh3 or something of the like. well it definitely won't be for ps2, since kh2 is coming out so close to the end of the ps2's life cycle (i personally think they have been done it for a year and they are just waiting so the ps2 can have one more big game before it goes out :blink: )
~rumor by Spartan117 found on one of gameplaydaily.com forum.

arrow User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
There is a quick pan outwards and it is revealed that there are hundreds upon hundreds of keyblades sticking out of the ground. It strongly resembles a graveyard. There are for pathes carved out, which have a striking resemblence to the crossroads from Chain of Memories. The crossroads proved as paths between light, dark, twilight (as DiZ said) and dawn (as Riku said). Each character in the trailer comes from a different path, indicating a different state of heart. It is clear the crossroads will play an important part in KH3.
~From http://kingdomhearts.rpgplanet.gamespy.com

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:50 pm
~Predictions~
(added when we make some)

Ashelux
Captain

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:51 pm
please do not post on this thread.
if youd like to tell about your predictions or rumors, please PM me and i will add them to the thread,
or go make you own topic in this sub-forum 3nodding

Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games