Submit

did you have trouble with Seymore?
  yes
  no
  a little
View Results

Minish Hedgehog

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:08 pm
I need help on the part of Final Fantasy X where you fight Seymore for the third time!!! Can someone help me?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:51 am
Are you talking about on Mt. Gagazet? ((Sorry if it's spelt wrong, It's been a long time since I've played.))  

Nafiea

Hime Xiao Qiao

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:01 am
the one inside sin. right?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:23 am
Well if it is the Mt Gagazet fight just poison seymour put protect and reflect spells on. The posion should effect seymour, sorry if it doesn't but then you attack the morphious or whatever the heck they are called and they drain his health. After the morph things only drain about 500 or some health go directly for seymour. this should work. It has been awhile since i have fought that seymour so i don't really remember. Best of luck to you  

Shalalaka

Hime Xiao Qiao

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:00 pm
last time you ever fight him is inside sin.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:33 pm
I have beaten this game 26 times, and working on the 27th. I am A HARDCORE FFX AND FFX-2 GAMER!!!!!  

DarkJoker99

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Psycho_Kat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:03 pm
*latches onto FFX thread* O_o;
I need helpses.
So, i'm fighting that worm...thing. Been so long since i've had the heart to play, i've forgotten it's name, starts with an E, right when you're trying to save Yuna from getting married, when you're on the airship. Comes flying out 'n stuff, you fight it on the roof.
Anyway.
I can get it down pretty far, my party is okay-ly leveled, or at least I think so, I guess I could random encounter if I had to, but they're pretty high as it is. Guess so anyway. But, moving on. My Overdrives are full, and I immediately cast Slow. Which does work for a while, with that and a Rikku's Al-Bhed potions, I can hold my own.
But, as soon as it cast Haste on itself, I can't re-cast Slow fast enough, it always slowly kills me off.
Advice?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:00 am
the secret to the game is the monster arena, catch all and train on the monsters he creates. i have all characters spheres fully completed and am working on remaking the sphere grid to all +4 nodes  

Squall_Leonhart986

"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff