Reply "WNB" The Why Not Blog~!
Life's Like This:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna read?
  Yep, I'm nosy!
  No, I don't care about your personal life.
  Goldkthnx.
View Results

sweetpoprocks

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:55 pm
I already keep one on myspace....but I think it would be fun to keep one here, too! 4laugh Not that anyone cares, I just think it would be fun.

July 24th 2006

Ok, so MySpace FINALLY started working again. It was going on 3 days that I couldn't log in. Yes, I sadly fell victim to the addiction...But for friends and music only. Ah yes, the music. Can't live without it.

Today was, of course, another boring summer day for me. My brother and I are going to break these computer chairs someday, I swear. I should be reviewing the algebra that I willingly allowed myself to review over the summer...Because me in my stupidity decided to stay a year ahead of most of my classmates in math. Stupid me. Oh well.

Till later then,

~ heart Emma Lauren  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:51 am
Ahh myspace and the addictions that come wtih it. It's not working now again. Myspace is screwing up because of the twelve years and younger. Whatever.

At least you've willed yourself to do something for school over the summer. I'm too lazy :]  

laundromat passion

sweetpoprocks

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:53 pm
laundromat passion
Ahh myspace and the addictions that come wtih it. It's not working now again. Myspace is screwing up because of the twelve years and younger. Whatever.

At least you've willed yourself to do something for school over the summer. I'm too lazy :]

Actually it was due to a power outage in LA...but whatever.

And I haven't started yet! sweatdrop Maybe tonight.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:58 pm
July 25th, 2006,

Ok, MySpace is working all nice again. Whoot whoot. But no one is ever on. rolleyes Oh the joys of summertime boredom. And my lack of having a life. Maybe by this weekend I won't be bored. After all, the anticipation is going to kill me. And the anticipation that I am talking about is my yearly trip to South Carolina! Mainly the Myrtle Beach area. Sadly it has to be taken almost a week before school starts. But, luckily, I can come back to school with a fresh tan! mrgreen I tan easily. I am lucky.

Ooo, anticipation of the new school year! My brother's first year of middle school...(6th grade here) my sophmore year...new boy possibilities. n_n Oo I'm so anxious! And then after day 1 I won't be, I know. I'm silly like that.

--Emma Lauren cheese_whine  

sweetpoprocks

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:19 pm
Haha, me too, kinda. I have a blog here, but I don't have a myspace or anything, I just journal in real life. 3nodding

So I have my online journal and my not-so-online journal. I guess... xd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:17 am
zphal_girl87
Haha, me too, kinda. I have a blog here, but I don't have a myspace or anything, I just journal in real life. 3nodding

So I have my online journal and my not-so-online journal. I guess... xd

I'm trying to blog here daily. MySpace is for my writing spasms I guess you could say. In real life I write original stories and fanfics. Working on a NarutoxSasuke one right now. xd It's fun.  

sweetpoprocks

sweetpoprocks

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:42 am
July 27th, 2006

Well, my two best friends are officially on vacation. Yeah. And I leave for my own right after they get back. What a great way to end the summer. Yeah. But this weekend my parents are camping and it is, of course, 'adults only'. I don't even want to know. Really I don't, as much as I'd like to go with them.

Whoot, school's less than a month away! Why am I excited? Because I'm going to be a sophmore and there will be new boy opportunities this year! My relationships have not ended well so far...Nope. My last one ended because my best friend admitted to liking him. Of course. Yeah for my sucky relationships.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:42 pm
August 4th, 2006

Yes! Vacation on Monday, I can't wait! A week in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina! That, I can definately deal with. A much needed break. No chores, sun at the beach...Swimming in the surf and at the condo's pool...Ah, yeah. That's my favorite week out of the summer. Too bad it's so late this year. And we rent condos, we don't own one. We're too much middle class. sweatdrop

Ah school...I don't even know when it starts for us! August 20th or 21st, I believe. I'm gonna be a stupid sophmore! Yeah! -snaps for Emma- Haha. This will definately be an interesting year, I can tell. Hopefully some good will come of it. I have to mature this year. I'm afraid my parents will blow a gasket if I don't. I'm only 15...but when I'm 16 they want me acting like a 17 year old. And the annoying thing is that they don't want me to grow up too fast. Yep, my parents. Full of contridictions. It's been driving me mad lately, and that's part of the reason that I'm looking forward to going back to class.

~Emma

sweetpoprocks

"WNB" The Why Not Blog~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces