Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
What Are You Scared Of? (quiz) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wut kind music do you like more?
  rap
  rock
  pop
  country
  classical
  hip-hop
  i don't listen to music
  i love them all!!!
  i love them all - except for country! i hate country!
View Results

katybutterfly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:05 am
Teachers?
I have never been scared properly of teachers, although there have been some I hated. How could I be when I'm the daughter of two teachers?!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:06 am
Homework?
No. I feel that homework is just a way of consolidating what you have learned. Mind you, I hated doing it and sometimes was very late handing it in!!  

katybutterfly

katybutterfly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:07 am
People finding out who you really are?
That is why I adore acting. I always put on a persona when I am out of the house. Only my family and close friends know the real me.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:08 am
Poverty?
No. If you have friends, family, hope, peace and love, that is all you need. Material possessions don't matter as long as you have those.  

katybutterfly

katybutterfly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:09 am
Clowns?
Not so much clowns, but I have a phobia of masks that just cover the top half of the face. I don't know why.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:10 am
Someone close to you being murdered?
I think everybody has a fear of that at some level. We are programmed at the most primitive level to be concerned about those we love.  

katybutterfly

katybutterfly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:11 am
Incurable Diseases that eventually you'll die from?
As I said earlier, death is merely the next step in the eternal adventure. Why should we be scared of it?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:12 am
Needles?
I'm getting better with needles. I used to be petrified of them, but I can now donate blood without hyperventilating or having someone holding my hand when the needle goes in.  

katybutterfly

katybutterfly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:13 am
Being Tortured?
Hopefully I will never have to face that. I'm not scared now, but who knows what I will be like if I end up being subjected to it?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:14 am
Flying?
A bit, yes, but I think that links into my fear of heights. I have flown before, but before the incident in York. I'm not sure how I would react now.  

katybutterfly

katybutterfly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:15 am
Bridges?
Not really. I don't believe that there is a troll waiting to jump out! Well, not any more. I used to when I was little.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:16 am
Dying from a horrible car accident?
Next step of the adventure. Who knows how you'll get to it? If I end up dying violently, I will be peaceful in the next existence or when I return.  

katybutterfly

katybutterfly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:18 am
Boats?
No. I have sailed several times, and even though the sea was extremely rough one of those times, I would be more than happy to do it again.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:19 am
Fire?
I used to be terrified, but now I quite like fire. It can destroy and it can rejuvenate, depending on how well it is controlled.  

katybutterfly

katybutterfly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:20 am
Water?
Water is like fire. It can destroy or it can cleanse and heal. We must always respect it, but never fear it.  
⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff