No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "QOE" Quizzes and Other Entertainment
What Faery are you?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

When I die, no one would care... What's the point?
  That's not true! You have a caring family and caring friends and hell! Caring enemies!
  That's not true! I care!
  Yeah. You're right.
  Ooookay... Are you depressed or something?
View Results

Nethray

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:27 pm
Take the quiz:
What Faery are you? (Beautiful drawings by Amy Brown!)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
.:Shadow Faery:.
You are the Shadow Faery. You are a very dark person, and you tend to keep to yourself a lot. You're also very practical and possibly very smart, but don't show it very much. You like lurking in the shadows and thinking of ways to avoid people. You should lighten up a bit! People could learn to love you if you just come out of the shadows a little.
Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!

I knew it. I so knew that I'd get this one...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:36 pm
Take the quiz:
.:Water Faery:.
You are the Water Faery. You love water and you love swimming. You are calm most of the time, and you love being with the creatures in the water.
Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!

Sarap Na Ako

Speedira

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:46 pm
You are the Wind/Air Faery.You love day dreaming and pretending your flying with the birds or just simply up in the clouds. People love you for being carefree and having a good outlook on everything. Keep up the good attitude, but remember that not everything is happy and cheery.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:19 pm

You are the Water Faery. You love water and you love swimming. You are calm most of the time, and you love being with the creatures in the water.  

soul donut

applejelly0198

Wealthy Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:55 am

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:59 pm
.:Earth Faery:.

You are the Earth Faery. You love the outdoors and you're very intouch with yourself.You go outside whenever you can. You're very smart and people love your easygoing personality. Many people think you have natural beauty, too.  

Auroura-lamia

Sangues Lacrimae

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:51 am
.:Shadow Faery:.
You are the Shadow Faery. You are a very dark person, and you tend to keep to yourself a lot. You're also very practical and possibly very smart, but don't show it very much. You like lurking in the shadows and thinking of ways to avoid people. You should lighten up a bit! People could learn to love you if you just come out of the shadows a little  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:51 pm
.:Wind/Air Faery:.

You are the Wind/Air Faery.You love day dreaming and pretending your flying with the birds or just simply up in the clouds. People love you for being carefree and having a good outlook on everything. Keep up the good attitude, but remember that not everything is happy and cheery.  

sweetlilann

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:41 pm
.:Wind/Air Feary:.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:43 am
.:Wind/Air Faery:.

Report this image

SMOOCHERS

9,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

Eris_08

4,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:29 pm

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:49 am
Again, I didn't get my results, but I am sure I got the fire faerie. (Yes, I write it like that. stare )  

Calays

"QOE" Quizzes and Other Entertainment

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff