Ninja!
  Pirate!
  I don't care...
View Results

Nethray

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:49 pm
Take the quiz:
Which book should you be in? (Picts)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Cirque Du Freak
You belong in The Cirque Du Freak! People think your just plain odd, and you are. You love being weird and crazy. You may have a thing for blood and don't know why. But beware on what you do, one false move and your life can change forever. The Cirque Du Freak is about a young boy named Darren getting transformed into a half vampire to save his best friends life. This leads him on a path of darkness and he can never turn back.
Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:39 am
Take the quiz:
Harry Potter
You should be in Harry Potter! You love the supernatural and have a magic glow about you. You want to cast spells and have a fantasy life. Your a dreamer.I really hope you know what HP is about...

my_3vil_twin

Sarap Na Ako

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:03 pm
Take the quiz:
Harry Potter
You should be in Harry Potter! You love the supernatural and have a magic glow about you. You want to cast spells and have a fantasy life. Your a dreamer.I really hope you know what HP is about...

The books are better then the movies! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:49 am
Nethray
Take the quiz:
The Cirque Du Freak
You belong in The Cirque Du Freak! People think your just plain odd, and you are. You love being weird and crazy. You may have a thing for blood and don't know why. But beware on what you do, one false move and your life can change forever. The Cirque Du Freak is about a young boy named Darren getting transformed into a half vampire to save his best friends life. This leads him on a path of darkness and he can never turn back.

I got the same.  

Artemis93

. C O M

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:30 am
Take the quiz:
The Outsiders
You belong in The Outsiders. You hate descrimation and classism! Money shouldn't decide your friends! Just rember to keep that hidden temper down. It's a great book about two boys, Johnny and Ponyboy. They run away becuse of murder. Maybe you have already read it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:07 pm
Harry Potter

sweetlilann

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:44 pm

---

Like I couldn't have figured that out myself by the answers provided that I ended up choosing. stare But yay! Haha. I love Happy Potter. And yes, I do know what Harry Potter is - I've read all of the series (quite a few times depending on which book) and I've seen all of the movies so far. Oh! And I've dressed up as a couple characters too. biggrin True fan here.  
"QOE" Quizzes and Other Entertainment

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games