Dwuh?
  Doom! Yey!
View Results

Nethray

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:30 pm
Take the quiz:
what age should you live in

the bronze age
you are the bronze age. you are very creative and you devoted much of your time to the arts. at least you created some of the first beauty after the cold iron and stone ages. you rock.
Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:00 am
the stone age

the stone age. you are a very practicle and hardworking age. although it seems like a rather joyless period in our eyes, it set the groundwork for civilization. thanks, i guess...  

Seiphira

Mystical Dreamer

15,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:57 pm
Seiphira
the stone age

the stone age. you are a very practicle and hardworking age. although it seems like a rather joyless period in our eyes, it set the groundwork for civilization. thanks, i guess...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:07 pm
the dark ages

the dark ages. a time of great turmoil and sickness. lots of people died and not much justice was being done. a rather brutal age, and sort of depressing. but i still think you're awesome.  

Kage Kaitou

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xdecookx

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:00 am
modern times

modern times. a time of great excess. congrads, i guess. you fit in perfectly into the era in which you were born. just try not to be too materialistic.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:34 am
the bronze age

you are the bronze age. you are very creative and you devoted much of your time to the arts. at least you created some of the first beauty after the cold iron and stone ages. you rock.

4laugh  

chezeex3

redstrawberries47

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:12 am
Kage Kaitou
the dark ages

the dark ages. a time of great turmoil and sickness. lots of people died and not much justice was being done. a rather brutal age, and sort of depressing. but i still think you're awesome.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:11 pm
the 'golden age'

you are the golden age. lucky. the golden age is that perfect time in a civilizations life when there is an abundance of everything and everything is pretty much happy. watch out for those who are envious of your happiness.  

kirara_2

applejelly0198

Wealthy Gekko

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:09 pm
the bronze age

you are the bronze age. you are very creative and you devoted much of your time to the arts. at least you created some of the first beauty after the cold iron and stone ages. you rock  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:25 am
What age should you live in?
modern times. a time of great excess. congrads, i guess. you fit in perfectly into the era in which you were born. just try not to be too materialistic.  

jesanndei

Shy Loiterer

RiziN-ergeez

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:57 pm
Kage Kaitou
the dark ages

Yay?  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:03 am
the stone age

WOW xp  

Pura-rin

ssaengg

Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:12 am
the dark ages

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:07 am
The Bronze Age

You are the bronze age. You are very creative and you devoted much of your time to the arts. At least you created some of the first beauty after the cold iron and stone ages. You rock.

Avaerie

Shameless Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
"QOE" Quizzes and Other Entertainment

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items