Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
HORROR MOVIES Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what is your favorite horrow movie?
  resident evil
  resident evil apocalypse
  saw
  saw 2
  the hills have eyes
  hostel
  texas chainsaw massacre
  all of them
  other
View Results

RHPS_Dude

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:16 am
the thing about the saw movies is that one and two are just so diffrent but exactly the same, i LOVE the origonal TCM and the new one but the one that ust came out isnt scary its just.....cool, and nothing will ever beat donald plesence in the halloween movies  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:09 am
well I guess my favirite horror movie would be thr ring but I dont really out the under horrorbecuase its not scary in the slightest
so I guess saw 1  

Sprinkles02

SkrinkforK

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:44 pm
I'll watch pretty much anything, as disgusting as they get. As long as it doesn't include a pit of needles, that was the worst part of Saw II, I cringed. I hate needles. Hostle made me laugh. I guess I'm just a sadist...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:23 am
HORROR MOVIES...YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3nodding

I love horror movies, the classics like Exorcist, Omen, Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Amityville are awsome.

Some of the ones you mentioned like Resident Evil i wouldn't class as horror, they just arn't scary they're more action.

Alot of new movies arn't good anymore, they're just boring and predictbale, but Saw I, II, and III were all great, they're not scary just gory, LOVE IT! Silent Hill was a brilliant new film.

The new Hills Have Eyes was fantastic...again a freaking sick movie but thats me all over...JTHM is my favourite comic... lol

The Japanese classics are good like ring, grudge, the american remakes just don't match the originals. One awsome japanese horror was Audiction...i'm just sick...  

maltos

Dark_Fluffy-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:13 pm
My favorite horror movie would have to be Ju-on 2 its so scary xp  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:36 am
Ulterior_Motives
American horror movies make me laugh... They're predictable... They're cliche...

And I dunno- I just find them humorous...

Except for the old ones.. The original Omen was creepy as hell and the Excersist still freaks me out. O.o

"The Exorcist" Was STUPID, I'm still not sure what the Hell they were thinking with that one. and Though i love Horror movies, their all Stupid (Not that I too Don't love them all), from every Country, and their all predictable, that's just how that goes, it's all been done. And personally the only movies that have the tendacy to creep me out are Thrillers, not Horror movies, something like Stir of Echos is awesome, not that it was scary but the atmosphere was awesome, It just made u'r skin crawl biggrin  

Enloss

Enloss

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:41 am
maltos
HORROR MOVIES...YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3nodding

I love horror movies, the classics like Exorcist, Omen, Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Amityville are awsome.

Some of the ones you mentioned like Resident Evil i wouldn't class as horror, they just arn't scary they're more action.

Alot of new movies arn't good anymore, they're just boring and predictbale, but Saw I, II, and III were all great, they're not scary just gory, LOVE IT! Silent Hill was a brilliant new film.

The new Hills Have Eyes was fantastic...again a freaking sick movie but thats me all over...JTHM is my favourite comic... lol

The Japanese classics are good like ring, grudge, the american remakes just don't match the originals. One awsome japanese horror was Audiction...i'm just sick...

Silent Hill was Visually Amazing must agree on that....Hills have Eyes....That one just made me Nauseous biggrin They shouldn't have went there!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:01 pm
Too many to name  

The Lone Nut

Yumako Segawa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:11 pm
My favorite horror movie would b the hills have eyes bcuz its funny but scary at the same time  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:14 am
It would take me HOURS to list all the scary movies I've seen... I'm pretty much a junkie. Suspense scares the ell outa me... not gore/violence/torture. Not sure why. Horror movies, Dir en grey, Mana sama and watching The Rocky Horror Picture Show at the age of 8 have probably made me what I am today. xDDD  

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Loki Northman-89

Raider

4,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:22 am
there's a movie I want to see so badly it's called "Impring" It's this Japanese movie.I don't think it was released here.It might have  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:53 pm
Alien (only the first one) and Event Horizon are my 2 favorite horror'ish movies. Gremlins used to give me bad dreams back when I was a little girl though sweatdrop  

Mishalla

1,900 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Lucifers_Twin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:51 pm
i love all the films in your list, i also love the silent hill film, cant wait 4 SH2 to be released!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:18 pm
They don't make horror movies like they used to.
Now adays they're not scary to me, just gory and gruesome.

Teenagers running all movie from an insane killer is just not very entertaining to me.

My favorite is Pet Cemetery.

[~ Maxwell Edison~]

shinobyrts

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:48 pm
Saw III is my hands down fave horror movie.  
Movies, TV, Music, and more

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff