Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
HORROR MOVIES Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what is your favorite horrow movie?
  resident evil
  resident evil apocalypse
  saw
  saw 2
  the hills have eyes
  hostel
  texas chainsaw massacre
  all of them
  other
View Results

Sarcazim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:58 am
Hi, I'm the new guy and um yea Horror Movies aren't anything like they used to be. Original Slasher movies like Halloween and Friday the 13th as well as all the old classics broke grounds in fear by being the first with either haunting score's that built up the suspense or by shocking you when you least expect it. I've definitely become desensitized so that films like Saw or Hostel kinda bore me. Nowadays if I watch a horror film, I'm no longer biting nails to see the hero/hero girl survive, I'm actually routing for the body count.

p.s.
Skip Room 1408  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:58 pm
why didnt you write the ring 1&2  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

Sangoinuyasha

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:08 pm
Technically I love all Horror Movies but I have to say that Underworld 1 and 2 are the best.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:55 pm
The ring  

Little Skana

Flip-Flopper

44,900 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Task Accomplished 100

A_Man_of_23

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:22 am
I Got Alota Favorites  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:15 pm
As for resident evil & resident evil apocalypse, I really don't consider these Horror movies. I dunno why. I think I'd consider them more like Science Fiction then anything. Which now that I think about it, is weird, because I think Silent Hill made a great horror movie.

I definately will say that saw, saw 2 and saw 3 are movies I love. I think there's so much creativity behind them. They are powerful both psychologically and visually.

The hills have eyes was a pathethic film IMHO. I dunno, it just really lacked something. There were parts where I couldn't tell if it was supposed to be a comedy or a horror film. Needless to say, I find no need to see The hills have eyes 2.

With that said, Hostel falls into a somewhat similar boat. I have to admit it was really lacking for me. It was made up to be this great Gore movie, when really it was anything but. It was, however, a great backstory for Hostel 2. Now that's a damn good movie! Hostel 2 was absolutely incredible. It really dove deep into the ideas it only caressed upon in the first movie. Great lines, great deaths, great all around.  

scromlette

8,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

HELLANiiCE

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:30 pm
Mine would have to be Momento Mori or Reincarnation or The Grudge (original jap version). They're all foreign films. And they're all HORRIFYING. Momento Mori made me disturbed for a few days. Reincarnation made me cry. And the grudge made me have to leave the room before i pissed my pants :]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:27 pm
I love all horror movies!!!!!!!!!! :333  

cracky_loves_the_crack

sevy777

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:49 pm
one out of the many horror movies i like is the House of Wax  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:32 pm
well mines are all the chucky movies , IT, friday the 13th, halloween(can't wait to see halloween 2), the collecter, and all of the saw series  

mecha alucard

JuliaKills

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:24 pm
omfg i LOVE horror movies!!! i saw decent the other night. i thought it was pretty creepy. The scariest movie i've ever seen was Evil dead (2 i think) i saw it when i was like 7 (my dad woke me up at 2 in the morning just to watch it even though we had it on VHS) and i was seriously shaking half way though. i was SOOOO scared!!! My little sister thought it was funny because the effects were pretty cheesey so on the out side i was like hehe but on the inside i was like "AHH!!!!!!!! F***ING GET OUT OF THERE!!!!" hahaha. im scared of it even today.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:14 pm
My favs are The Scream Series, Halloween and Freddy Kruger.  

cherrydarlin999

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Movies, TV, Music, and more

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items