Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Stranded - RP (properly) OR GTFO. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:11 am
You are sailing along on a ship, everything seems fine until you notice black clouds are brewing, You alert the captain and he replys that they will pass...A few minutes later a clash of lightning is seen and thunder rumbles in the sky. The first drops of rain land on the ship and all of a sudden, BOOM, a massive wave hits the ship sending you flying half way down the ship. Water sprays into the boat, you run to the captain to tell him what he needs to do.. But.. Out of no where, the floorboards start to rumble, And there is a sound of wood crumbling beneath your feet and with a massive crack you fall.. The ship begins to fill up with water, You manage to break a hole in the ship to escape. You swim up gasping for air, you find a piece of refuge and cling on, you look back and you see nothing, the ship had disappeared. You drift off to sleep on the wood and wake up on an island with the taste of sand and salty water filling your mouth. You hurry back to your feet and look around.....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:17 am
Your mission is to find any people from the ship on the island and find a way to get off the island, because this island is not ordinary, the beasts here will scare you and make sure you don't leave. Ever....... So hurry, before they come.  

Pirate-Wolfe

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:19 am
Name:
Appearance:
Race:
Equipment(Max 5):
Personality:
Bio:  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:26 am
Name: Fay Hunter (Wolfe' Huntsman)
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Race: Anthro Wolf (were wolf??)
Equipment(Max 5): Cutlass, BlunderBuss gun, Rope with Grappling hook, Compass, Ring with a vile of poison inside.
Personality:Humorous, And a tiny bit cheeky, But what do ye expect from a dear ol' pirate? A little rough and tumble. And way too curious.
Bio:
Wolfe loves to play with fire, literally, the sound of a cannon makes her squeel with delight. Her "Father" had raised her up as a pirate and she spent most of her days swabbing the decks of The Victory-Skull and she never minded the rest of the crew dirtying it up because she loved the sea life and being out there, her first weapon givin to her was an old cutlass, not too sharp but sharp enough to cut a lass when she was only 9, she loved it and treasured it. Later on in her life on the ship she met a man named Naoko, he was 2 years older than her, but she loved him still, he was very obidient and followed everyones orders, he was pushed around all the time and she feared that he may turn against them.
But that fear came true one night, Her love in the whole world betrayed her,Naoko, Never would hurt a fly so she thought.
The night was dark like any other night and she was headed to her captain, Only to find him drentched in his own blood, with a man standing over him the man she loved. She ran to alert the rest of the crew but he followed, and he caught up. "No one will believe you if you can't see anything.." Said he, and with that he grabbed her cutlass and stabbed her in the eye, She screamed in pain and agony "Now just so you don't try poppin that eye back in.." He cut off her hand too. She lay on the ground dying from blood loss. "You sicken me.. Wont even stand up to me".
And then, the moon shon and at that moment she couldn't remember a thing, she awoke in a bed on an island called gambino with the taste of someone elses blood in her mouth.
She soon boarded a new ship and thats why she is here right now... gonk  

Pirate-Wolfe

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:34 pm
Name: Chundo Cambia
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Race: Anthro Chinchila
Equipment(Max 5): Three Throwing Knives, an empty glass vile, various seeds
Personality: Very cold to most people, generally keeps quiet
Bio: Chundo can't remeber his past, nor does he really care. At the age of six he started training at a dojo with another boy a year older than him, Jason Coneal. The dojo master was very fond of both boys but tradgety struck one night. The master was killed infront of their eyes by a woman - she asked the boys to join her, Chundo coldly glared as Jason quickly took to the woman as his new master. Chundo ran as fast as he could from the dojo and swore to get revenge on the woman and Jason. Later he enters a tournament meeting Lucky Zea and the rest of Lucky's family. With open arms, Lucky's mother Minna, takes in Chundo and he finally has a family and the same warmth to what his master had given him.
Now with the Zea's off on a new adventure in space, Chundo decided to go seeking for the woman who killed his master. That's how he ended up on the ship and now - stranded on this island.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:16 am
Wolfe brushed the sand off her top. "Hmm, If there was rum this wouldn't be half bad" She looked down and noticed a hermit crab on her pants. "Haven't had lunch yet and its...Dark.. So you will be my dinner / lunch I guess... Sorry mate, its eat or be eaten" She picked up the crab and ate it whole. "A bit salty for my taste, and a little spicy..But overall, thats good seafood!"  

Pirate-Wolfe

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:50 am
"Nyaa..." The sand was covered his face, salt water trickled in his ears, Chundo took a glimpse of the sand. He tried sitting up but he was too exhausted. He layed back in the sand and sighed. "What happened..." Chundo looked down and saw his soaked cloth shirt red, he had been injured. Chundo took off his cloak, pants, and shirt; leaving him only his boxers and belt. Then he toook his clothes and himself into the sea, the salt water stinged but helped from further infection. After getting the clothes soaked he went back on the sand and to a patch of woods of palm trees with grass. He lated his cloak down and hung his other clothes up to dry. He then did layed down on his cloak and closed his eyes. "I'll eat later..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:57 am
Wolfe sat down on the sand, "Hmm.. what to do n-" Wolfe stopped talking, She looked up to see some clothes hanging in the wind. "Ooh looky there" She said with a grin. Wolfe got up and ran over to the clothes line. "seems to be no one around.. And my clothes smell a bit fishy, sooo" Wolfe got completely undressed, she grabbed the clothes on the line and started to get changed, when she looked in front of her, there laying on the ground was Chundo in his boxers. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!" Wolfe screamed. She was still half naked and she relised that her scream had awoken him. She tried to find a place to hide, she looked over and saw some bushes, she dived in.  

Pirate-Wolfe

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:17 pm
Chundo shook his head and looked around, "What..." He looked at where his clothes had been hanging, seeing them missing he quickly got up. "I doubt they blew away... someone must be here." He glimpses around, his ears flickered, he glared at the bushes. "Show yourself."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:05 am
Wolfe grabbed some leaves and covered herself, "uhhh I kinda look like eve right now.. Do you mind turning around so I can get changed!!!"  

Pirate-Wolfe

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:23 am
Chundo blinks and blushes, quickly turning around. In a low voice he says, "Sorry..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:41 pm
Wolfe quickly got changed into chundos clothes, "Thank you" She said as she got up. "Hmmm, You look familiar..." Wolfe remarked, "Did ye happen ta be an that dreded ship?" Wolfe questioned Chundo.  

Pirate-Wolfe

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:25 pm
Chundo eyes Wolfe in his clothes but quickly shakes it off realizing she is a female. He answers frustrated, "Yes... I was... I just didn't think this would happen."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:41 pm
Wolfe stared at Chundo, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" She bursted out laughing, "Hehe mate, you have no idea what happens on the sea, no one does, Trust me mate this isn't as bad as it gets. You could still be floating stranded at sea with 50 dozen sharks round ye!" Wolfe chuckled. "Anyway seeing as you don't have any clothes on ye back..Here have mine" Wolfe threw her small fishy smelling wet top at Chundo. "Might be a bit small..So lets hope yer shrink, aye?" Wolfe smirked "Well thanks for the clothes!" Wolfe ran off onto the sandy banks. "Bye love!" She said whilst blowing a kiss and running.  

Pirate-Wolfe

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:25 am
Chundo sighed, tossing the top into the bush. Flopping back down on to his cloak he mumbled "Stupid girl... they're all the same." He looked at the trees around him and realized he hadn't ate. Trying the best way he could, he gathered six bananas and four coconuts. He took his longest throwing knife and cut open the coconut, drinking the liquid from it. "I'm not going to enjoy this."  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff