What's your personality disorder?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ritani-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:55 pm

User Image
OMG Ur So Randum, That You Just Mite Be A Schtzotypal, Which Means You Think Differently From Others, And See Things From An Entirely Different View, You Say And Do Things Which are Classed As 'Weird' [but ur not, ppl hoo call u tht are weird and stupid! and i shall make my llamas trample on them!] You Are Usually Nice, And Are Hyper And Funn! Deadly Sin: Could Be any! U Choose!Gemstone : Opal Element: Light Or EarthGood Attributes: Hyper, Funny, Kind,Creative, Optimistic And Talented, See From All Points of ViewBad Attributes: Naive, Paranoid, Strange Mannerisms, Sometimes Shy,Plz Rate, And Dont Take N E Thing Too Seriously Kaii, I Cood Be Worng!E-Mail Me If Ya Liked It! x

Take this quiz!

Quizilla]http://www.quizilla.com/redirect.php?statsid=18&url=http://www.quizilla.com/]Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:59 pm

Ritani-Chan
User Image
OMG Ur So Randum, That You Just Mite Be A Schtzotypal, Which Means You Think Differently From Others, And See Things From An Entirely Different View, You Say And Do Things Which are Classed As 'Weird' [but ur not, ppl hoo call u tht are weird and stupid! and i shall make my llamas trample on them!] You Are Usually Nice, And Are Hyper And Funn! Deadly Sin: Could Be any! U Choose!Gemstone : Opal Element: Light Or EarthGood Attributes: Hyper, Funny, Kind,Creative, Optimistic And Talented, See From All Points of ViewBad Attributes: Naive, Paranoid, Strange Mannerisms, Sometimes Shy,Plz Rate, And Dont Take N E Thing Too Seriously Kaii, I Cood Be Worng!E-Mail Me If Ya Liked It! x

Take this quiz!

Quizilla]http://www.quizilla.com/redirect.php?statsid=18&url=http://www.quizilla.com/]Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Ditto. heart

The_Wandering_Otaku

Jetsamgirl06

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:49 am

User Image
OhOh. Looks Like Your A Bit Anti-Social, You Are Determined, And Strong In Body And In Mind, You Can Sometimes Be a Bit Crazy I'm Guessing, But Its Not Your Fault, Its Everybody Elses For Pissin You Off, You Are Quick To Anger And Are Emotional [im the same hehe its a good thing i think!] Deadly Sin : Wrath Your Element: Fire Gemstone: Ruby Good Points:Strong Willed, Able Bodied, Emotional, Clever, Insatiable, Loud,Funny Bad Points:Angry >
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:18 pm

User Image
Oh Dear! Your An Avoidant! that Means You Are Usually Emotionless And Unfeeling [all u need is a hug], U dont Care For Other Peoples Feeling Or Thoughts, you'de Much Rather Do Your Own Thing. Some People Say You're Cold Hearted, you're Not, you Just Dont Give A Tickle Monkey About Them! [me: yooh go girl!] But Once Someone Gets Too Know you, Im Shure They'll Find you The Clever, Witty And Kind Person You Are, Just Give Them a Chance!Deadly Sin: Pride Or EnvyGemstone: Sapphire Or Lapiz LazuliElement : IceGood Attributes: Intelligent, Bold, Carfree, Beautiful, Witty, FunnyDetermined, SucessfulBad Atributes: Cold, Harsh, Overly Confident, Hurt Or Scared Of Getting Hurt, ComplexPlz Rate, And Dont Take N E Thing Too Seriously Kaii, I Cood Be Worng!E-Mail Me If Ya Liked It! x

Eris_08

4,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250

Decrepit Bunny Rabbit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:22 am

Aww, Looks Like Your Dependant, Which Means You Rely On Your Friends And Family For Emotional Support, You Have A Need To Be Sheltered And Taken Care Of And Would Die For A Friend Or Family Member [aww thts so cute!] You Would Be Utterly Devestated If Someone Close To You Died, U Would Maybe Even Think Of Suicide! [no all u need is a hug!]Deadly Sin: Gluttony [your a glutton with your social life]Gemstone: CrystalElement: Earth Or WindGood Attributes : Popular, Pretty, Funny, Calm, Understanding & CompassionateBad Attributes: Dependant, Naive,Emotionally Unstable, Hurt Easily
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:44 pm

OhOh. Looks Like Your A Bit Anti-Social, You Are Determined, And Strong In Body And In Mind, You Can Sometimes Be a Bit Crazy I'm Guessing, But Its Not Your Fault, Its Everybody Elses For Pissin You Off, You Are Quick To Anger And Are Emotional [im the same hehe its a good thing i think!] Deadly Sin : Wrath Your Element: Fire Gemstone: Ruby Good Points:Strong Willed, Able Bodied, Emotional, Clever, Insatiable, Loud,Funny Bad Points:Angry ><, Over Dramatic ,Stubborn,Vengeful, Spiteful, Sly [well thts a good point too] And Impulsive.

Lunar_Sunset

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:28 pm

OhOh. Looks Like Your A Bit Anti-Social, You Are Determined, And Strong In Body And In Mind, You Can Sometimes Be a Bit Crazy I'm Guessing, But Its Not Your Fault, Its Everybody Elses For Pissin You Off,
You Are Quick To Anger And Are Emotional [im the same hehe its a good thing i think!]

Deadly Sin : Wrath
Your Element: Fire
Gemstone: Ruby
Good Points:
Strong Willed, Able Bodied, Emotional, Clever, Insatiable, Loud,
Funny
Bad Points:
Angry ><, Over Dramatic ,Stubborn,
Vengeful, Spiteful, Sly [well thts a good point too] And Impulsive

Plz Rate Ppl! And Plz Dont Be Offended! E-Mail Me If Ya Liked It!

not bad but I've got my wrath undercontrol I'm just insane. LALALALALALA
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:30 am

OhOh. Looks Like Your A Bit Anti-Social, You Are Determined, And Strong In Body And In Mind, You Can Sometimes Be a Bit Crazy I'm Guessing, But Its Not Your Fault, Its Everybody Elses For Pissin You Off,
You Are Quick To Anger And Are Emotional [im the same hehe its a good thing i think!]

Deadly Sin : Wrath
Your Element: Fire
Gemstone: Ruby
Good Points:
Strong Willed, Able Bodied, Emotional, Clever, Insatiable, Loud,
Funny
Bad Points:
Angry ><, Over Dramatic ,Stubborn,
Vengeful, Spiteful, Sly [well thts a good point too] And Impulsive

{Heehee. So tru. 4laugh }

starscraper

AlchemistBLUE

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:06 pm

User Image
OhOh. Looks Like Your A Bit Anti-Social, You Are Determined, And Strong In Body And In Mind, You Can Sometimes Be a Bit Crazy I'm Guessing, But Its Not Your Fault, Its Everybody Elses For Pissin You Off, You Are Quick To Anger And Are Emotional [im the same hehe its a good thing i think!] Deadly Sin : Wrath Your Element: Fire Gemstone: Ruby Good Points:Strong Willed, Able Bodied, Emotional, Clever, Insatiable, Loud,Funny Bad Points:Angry >
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:29 pm

User Image

wickedest witch

"QOE" Quizzes and Other Entertainment

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff