Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The Official Post Your Character Profile Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:16 pm
This thread's sole purpose is an archive for your role playing characters.

If an image stretches the page, I ask that you either making it a thumb-nail or just post the url. Thumb-nails can be made on www.imageshack.us

Any updates will be added.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:17 pm
Links Out

http://www.tektek.org/dream/ - this website can create a simple idea of what your character looks like.
http://www.google.com/ - find anything on the web.
http://dictionary.reference.com - For all your spelling and new word needs
http://www.freedict.com/onldict/jap.html - Make spells and weapons different for a change, you can take English words and find out what they're called in Japanese, French, African, Latin, etc.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:19 pm
Quote:
Name: Chundo Cambia
Appearance: http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/5523/chundoog2.png
Race: Anthro Chinchila
Equipment(Max 5): Three Throwing Knives, an empty glass vile, various seeds
Personality: Very cold to most people, generally keeps quiet
Bio: Chundo can't remeber his past, nor does he really care. At the age of six he started training at a dojo with another boy a year older than him, Jason Coneal. The dojo master was very fond of both boys but tradgety struck one night. The master was killed infront of their eyes by a woman - she asked the boys to join her, Chundo coldly glared as Jason quickly took to the woman as his new master. Chundo ran as fast as he could from the dojo and swore to get revenge on the woman and Jason. Later he enters a tournament meeting Lucky Zea and the rest of Lucky's family. With open arms, Lucky's mother Minna, takes in Chundo and he finally has a family and the same warmth to what his master had given him.
Now with the Zea's off on a new adventure in space, Chundo decided to go seeking for the woman who killed his master. That's how he ended up on the ship and now - stranded on this island.

Quote:
Name: Lucky Zea
Bio: The son of Minna and Goukai Zea of the Wild Wingz. Cat boy =3
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cat ears and tail are black.
Picture/Description: [X]

Quote:
Name: Luna Belle
Grade: 11
Race: Human
Powers(if any): Crazy Cosplays & Super Cleaning Ability
Personality: Nice and sometimes quiet. Procrastanates and gets lost a lot.
Weapons(if any): Guitar & Feather Duster
Pet(if any): Stray black cat named Mrs. Pessimistic
Bio(optional): : Luna is a nice girl who suffers from proscratination and fear. She plays the guitar for money and cosplays for fun. Luna is often wasted/high because something goes wrong and she finds that it's the only way to get out of a situation. Next thing she knows, she wakes up in a weird place and has something else to worry about but it's ok- she'll fine some way to make everything better.
Dorm/alone or shared: #14, Opened for room mates.

Quote:
Name: Avani Terran
Race: Elf (Marino asked me to be one ^.^)
Side: Neutral
Powers: Strong powers with the earth
Weapons: Zola Blade
Bio: Avani does not support the angels or demons for both sides have tainted the forests of Kumei. She lives an isolated life protecting what it precious to her - nature. Anyone who gets near the forest of Vesta feels the wrath of her Zola Blade.
Where you live: Vesta Forest, where humans, demons, and angels have yet to taint it

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:03 pm
Name: Fay Hunter (Wolfe' Huntsman)
Appearance:[x]
Race: Anthro Wolf (were wolf??)
Equipment(Max 5): Cutlass, BlunderBuss gun, Rope with Grappling hook, Compass, Ring with a vile of poison inside.
Personality:Humorous, And a tiny bit cheeky, But what do ye expect from a dear ol' pirate? A little rough and tumble. And way too curious.
Bio:
Wolfe loves to play with fire, literally, the sound of a cannon makes her squeel with delight. Her "Father" had raised her up as a pirate and she spent most of her days swabbing the decks of The Victory-Skull and she never minded the rest of the crew dirtying it up because she loved the sea life and being out there, her first weapon givin to her was an old cutlass, not too sharp but sharp enough to cut a lass when she was only 9, she loved it and treasured it. Later on in her life on the ship she met a man named Naoko, he was 2 years older than her, but she loved him still, he was very obedient and followed everyones orders, he was pushed around all the time and she feared that he may turn against them.
But that fear came true one night, Her love in the whole world betrayed her,Naoko, Never would hurt a fly so she thought.
The night was dark like any other night and she was headed to her captain, Only to find him drentched in his own blood, with a man standing over him the man she loved. She ran to alert the rest of the crew but he followed, and he caught up. "No one will believe you if you can't see anything.." Said he, and with that he grabbed her cutlass and stabbed her in the eye, She screamed in pain and agony "Now just so you don't try poppin that eye back in.." He cut off her hand too. She lay on the ground dying from blood loss. "You sicken me.. Wont even stand up to me".
And then, the moon shon and at that moment she couldn't remember a thing, she awoke in a bed on an island called gambino with the taste of someone elses blood in her mouth.  

Pirate-Wolfe

Punky_Anjel

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:12 pm
Name: Anjel Shayde
Appearance: See sig nature in the near future
Race: Vampiric Emperor Sonya's adopted daughter, (Day Walker)
Equipment: Katana, back-pack, Light grenades, Black & Blue clothing, guns, ammo (silver+uv light), paper, secret ink, and a photo of her mother... and of course, her companion dragon! (not gwee but would like to have one)
Personality: Very open to most people, generally keeps away from anyone she knows who's gonna piss her off... and very caring of innocents. Whatever you do keep your hands of her loved one! Remains of his identity is secret until further notice.. for his protection of course!
Bio: Anjel can not remember her past, at the age of 10 human years she started training with her mother (her actual mother) at a castle with another boy a year older than her, her current lover and best friend. The master of Silver Sword manor the home of hybrid lycans did not favor these two at all. The master of the manor was named Brutus Lurkae, he killed infront of their eyes Anjel's motther. As Anjel watched in horror, her friend coldly glared and quickly took a sword and shoved it into the Lycan hybrid's foot! He bolted as fast as he could and took Anjel away to a distant castle, Castle Luna-Fold. The castle he lived in was beautiful, lived there until she was fully trained and swore to get revenge on the man and Hybrid Lycans alike. Later she enters a tournament with a lucky Chindao-clan member and her now lover's older brother.
Now with the Lycan Hybrids off to quest for a cure for a newly developed disease, they decide after to go seeking for the the one called Anjel.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:34 pm
Name: Bryan Anderson
Sex: Male
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 140 lbs
Personality: Bryan usually shifts between three distinct moods. Usually, he comes across as reserved and mellow. When he's focused, he has a "zone" that he enters. At this point, he puts aside all emotion in order to achieve his task. It was with this attitude that he fought the demon Dragonis. Alternatively, he loses all control of his emotion and allows his rage to take over. In this berserk state, he stops at nothing to kill his foe.

Appearance: He's about 5'8" and lean. He has medium, dark brown hair that would cover his eyes if it had not been trimmed. His eyes are technically hazel, but are usually a mix of gray and green. He's always seen with his bokken (wooden training katana). He usually wears black jeans, boots, and a gray shirt. He gave his jacket to an angel, and still hasn't asked for it back.

Weapon: At first glance, it appears that Bryan carries only a bokken. However, it conceals a real katana, and the bokken's wooden "blade" serves as a sheath. He usually leaves the sheath on when he doesn't want to use lethal force in a fight. However, he once killed a man merely by bashing his skull in.

Abilities: What he lacks in supernatural abilites and sheer strength, Bryan makes up for in speed and endurance. This is especially true when he is fully focused. More than once, he has survived a blow that would prove fatal to a normal human. He is also very resistant to cold.

Bryan is also good with animals. While not technically a druid, he is certainly more than a snake charmer. Despite the time he has spent in nature, he has never been attacked by a wild animal. What's more, he finds that he is often able to calm them, especially when he employs the music of his clay ocarina.

In combat, he employs a mix of iaido and his own personal technique. His kiais are primarily drawn from his background in kendo. If forced into hand to hand combat, he fuses hapkido, tae kwon do, and a touch of his own flair. Therefore, it is fairly easy to tell he has a fair amount of martial arts training, although a good portion comes from his own innate talent.

History: Bryan was once a fairly normal member of society. Nearly two years ago, he decided he no longer wanted any part of humanity. He was sick of the way humans were destroying the environment, how hypocritical everyone was, and how all that mattered to guys his age was sex. He was looking for something more.

His family didn't like how reclusive and withdrawn he had become. In an attempt to force him to talk to people, they had him transferred to a boarding school. There, he fell in love. Not knowing how to deal with his feelings, he ran away on the very first day.

As much as Bryan wanted to remain in the wild forever, he was running low on food and water. He survived for a while on squirrel and deer meat. But after a while, he felt himself growing weaker. So he found another boarding school, and reluctanctly enrolled.

No sooner had Bryan entered his new school, than had he found trouble. As he explored the grounds, he stumbled across a wrecked room. Inside was the girl he had fallen in love with, but she was a bloody wreck. After recovering, she revealed that she was, in fact, an angel. She had nearly sacrificed herself for another tortured soul. What's more, she stil wanted to find him. Although they searched nearly the entire school, the young man was nowhere to be found. During a heartfelt conversation, Bryan finally revealed his feelings for the girl.
Once again, he wasn't able to cope, and fled into the woods.

It was a full month before Bryan reemerged. During that time, he survived on a raw fish, small game, and river water. As a form of meditation, he began to inscribe runes of ash on his flesh. Each set of runes was a record of important events in his life. Along his forearms, he recorded the day he beat his sensei in a duel. On his stomach, he wrote a dedication to his deceased, beloved dog. Across his chest. . . .

Finally, Bryan found another school to enroll in and felt he needed to go. As he stood before its great doors, he heard a girl crying. He knew exactly who it was. She had been hurt again. With the help of one of her friends, he comforted her, and they came to terms. What hurt Bryan the most was the fact that she had been looking for him. The guilt was overwhelming, but he managed not to run.

Just as it seemed everything would work out in the end, the man who hurt her returned. Bryan and the angel fled inside the school, while her friend bought them some time. Once inside, they finished their reconciliation. As they finally kissed, an explosion destroyed the wall. Bryan's foe had arrived.

An epic fight ensued. Although he gave it everything he had, Bryan suceeded only in holding the demon off so that his love could escape. But she refused to leave. Just as Bryan was about to die, she spirited him away. He felt exhiliaration in its purest form. He had never been happier. . . . Then he fell.

He fell and fell and fell. It was a fall no mortal should have survived. The sound of his body hitting the ground could be heard a mile away. Nonetheless, he was alive. For a week, he drifted between the excrutiating pain of conciousness, and the half-death of sleep. Finally, he managed to get to his feet and the pain eventually faded.

But something had changed. He was amnesiatic. He could remember only the fall, not the events leading up to it. He remembered someone screaming "Bryan", which he assumed to be his name. Somehow, he could still fight, as well as play his ocarina. But he could not recall how or why. Even the runes on his upper torso only recalled emotions for him.

He soon felt himself drawn towards a building. . . by forces he couldn't identify. With nothing else to do, he walked towards the figures he saw there. He recognized none of them, but his heart knew one. As he was about to approach her, he grew confused. There was another, and he wasn't sure who he was meant to be with. He was torn between the two.

Finally, one of the young women spoke up, and admitted that she had bewitched him. She had supressed his memories, jealous of what he had had with the angel. She apologized, and Bryan recalled everything. He turned to his love, and together they left the world of civilization. For the past six months, they have been living in a cabin in the woods, staying devoutly together. He, however, still feels a sense of wanderlust, and sometimes disappears for up to a week. Of course, he always returns, and she's always waiting, faithfully.  

Ursus the Grim

Ursine Warlord

12,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150

Ursus the Grim

Ursine Warlord

12,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:35 pm
((Two Questions.
1. Is that too long?
2. Did anyone bother reading it all?))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:00 pm
A Frozen Soul
((Two Questions.
1. Is that too long?

Lenght doesn't matter but I believe not many people will read it.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

jelloh0530

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:01 am
A Frozen Soul
((Two Questions.
1. Is that too long?

i read it... i thought it was very interesting, and want more, lol... however, i don't know the very first thing about roleplaying - yet.

shell.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:47 am
A Frozen Soul
Goddess Ace
A Frozen Soul
((Two Questions.
1. Is that too long?

((Aye, oh well. Tis my own fault for letting my mind loose again.))

I think it's great that you can write that much.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

toptacks

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:18 pm
Name: Tanopo
Race: Demon
Sex: Male
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 159 lbs
Personality: Dark. Tonopo is a Wind/Earth Deamon that has a lot of strange powers
Powers:
Wind: Gust, Impale, Summoning Dragon, Fierce Wind, Shudder Flight
Earth: Stone Summon, Brick Wall, Earthquake, Focus, Death Blow

Apperance: Tanopo has 1 sword called Anegoy. He has a long string with a large metal Kunai (Ninja Knives) used for attacking. He has long white hair and has ears sticking out like a dog.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:16 pm
Goddess Ace
A Frozen Soul
Goddess Ace
A Frozen Soul
((Two Questions.
1. Is that too long?

((Aye, oh well. Tis my own fault for letting my mind loose again.))

I think it's great that you can write that much.

Thank you. Actually, about half of that (the part where he falls in love) is a summary of several other roleplays he's been in.

jelloh530

i read it... i thought it was very interesting, and want more, lol... however, i don't know the very first thing about roleplaying - yet.

shell.

It's actually very easy. It's like writing a story with the help of others, especially in the more literate threads. Actually, typing "*glomp*" could be considered roleplaying. . . .

Anyway, I'm crowding the archive, so I'll delete my earlier offtopic posts.  

Ursus the Grim

Ursine Warlord

12,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150

.Kamo.Kitteh.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:03 pm
Name: Fae "Ice" Akachisima
Appearance: [x]
Race: Demon
Equipment(Max 5): Flint, her puppy, a sapphire hilted dagger, a quiver of arrows, a bow, and a notebook.
Personality: She is very open to most people, and the kind of girl who will burst out in laughter over something that happened yesterday. Ice has a very short temper, and will not hesitate to hit somebody. She loves her puppy, Flint, and anybody who messes with him she hates, FOREVER.
Bio: Ice doesn't remember much of her past..But what she does remember she writes down in her notebook so she never forgets...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:22 pm
Name: Emily
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 90
Build: Skinny/slim
Eyes: Green
Hair: Hot pink with purple high lights. Short all around, bangs to the side [not like an emo, they just so happen to get brushed to the side whenever she's thinking or when they get in the way, which is pretty much all the time], long enough that they could brush the tip of her nose. Two small braids in the back going a couple inches below the shoulder.
Clothing: Blue jean overalls, straps not usually going over her shoulder, so a belt is around her waist, holding the clothes, that seem a bit too big for her, up. A tube top covers the upper half of her body, fish net material on the sides. Covering her feet are purple converse.
Job: Unemployed [Meaning, she is looking for one. stare ]

Some more may be added later if I feel like it p:

o r b i t e d

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out