Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The Official Post Your Character Profile Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:48 pm
Name:Usagi HiMizuAkuma (Bunny FireWaterDemon) Usagi or Bunny for short.
Race biggrin emon Vampire/music vampire
Description:Long black low pigtails,red eyes,blue forehead jewel,red belly gem,water gourd on side,black bustier,net top,long black skirt.
Equipment:Blue forehead jem,Red belly jem,Mizu Hyotan tokkuri
Personality:Fairly easy to get along with,nice,very protective of loved ones and people dear to her(friends).Has a huge heart for dogs,horses,and bunnies.And loves to swim.Born 3/30/1993 in Tokyo Japnan.
Bio:She was once human.People thought of her as a freak beacuse she could creat and minipulate fire and water(she has a fire and water demon inside her).On the day of her 14th birthday at 800p.m. she was walking home from a friends house.It was dark outside,she was alone and no lights were on in any of the houses.When she walked past a 20ft wide dark gap between 2, 3 story buildings she was slamed up against the back wall of the space between the 2 buildings in a blink of an eye.She didnt know what was happening so out of fear she tried to create a ball of fire to illuminate the area around her,but when tried nothing happened,her vampire attacker was already bitting her neck and taking her blood.She felt like she was on fire on the inside,the next thing she knew she was in ice cold arms and wind was flying around her.She tried to scream but she couldnt make a sound.Whe she tried to move she couldnt,he had her clamped to his chest.After 5-10 minutes of strugling she was in a window-less room,she was strapped,feet together hands at side,to a comfy bed in a matter of seconds.Her whole body was numb and all she could do was move her head up,down,left and right.Beside her was the man that attacked her,he looked discusted with himself and like he might of been crying.He was stroked her cheek,(though she coulnt feel it) and seeing her in the pain she was in, he started sobbing and mumbling that he shouldnt have gone that long with out quinching his "thirst", and that he shouldnt of singled out this beautiful girl and taken her by surprise and done what he did.He looked up at her,and into her eyes said he was deeply and terribly sorry for what he's done to her,he then started to explain to her what the pain she was feeling was and what was happening and what was going to happen.He told her that when she is a vampire she will have any special abilities she had as a human,and that she will get one special power.He then told her that "for the next year until this date and the time you were bitten,you will be a blood thirsty newborn and for your safety and your family and friends as well we have placed you in this room,even I cant break down the walls and door.And if you have any questions or need anything just push that button on the head board.And don't worry about your friends and family,they all think your on a 1 year vacation in Hong Kong,so when your newborn blood wears off it will be safe for you to be around humans,but when you start to want to bite someone near you,go to an area were animals are highly poplulated and take down enough for humans not to notice but enough to quinch your thirst so you dont hurt someone dear to you,and you should be okay for a while." While laying there through his words,she just focused onto his voice to hopefully not have to feel the pain,it worked.By the time he was done talking she was transformed.She discovered what her power was,it was Teleconesis.She plays the guitar to help her control her teleconetic powers.She plays the guitar because it helps her control her telconetic powers.She makes the guitar out of water to have one less thing to carry around."Music,good for Mind,Body,and Soul"
Side:Good
Classes:Control of vampire,Demon control,and Music the wepon of life.
Image: User Image
Her attacker:User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:09 pm
Name:Akuma
Race:Fallen Angel
Appearance:User Image
Magical Abilities to survive (max 15):Animal shape shifter,Teleconesis(read minds,move things by looking at them,transfer what thoughts I want to to other people),can control wind and water,Immortal.And yes I can fly with my small wings.
Other:Love's everything japanese.I am kind to everyone I meet unless they get me mad.I know some japanese too. whee  

Summer Black Rose

Zepheran

Magnetic Friend

4,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:04 pm
Name: pyros
Race: gold dragon
Job/Rank (optional): great wyrm
Strengths/Weapons: elements/tail,claws,elemental breath,runed sword,and cresent blades
Weaknesses: unknown
Appearance:dragon formUser Image human form User Image
Personality: friendly but, usually found in the warm plains alone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:33 pm
name:Mitch
race:vampire
age 21
weapons:sword
weakness lonliness
appereance: User Image  

xX-sup3rs3xyb0y-Xx

Damien_Spring

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:27 am
Name: Damien *white angel*

Weapons:none

Powers:white magic (healing spells/resurrections)

appearance:User Image

Bio:Since his banishment from the heavens, Damien has been searching for his purpose on Earth. The only problem is he constantly blacks out, sometimes for days at a time. For any1 that remembers Inuyasha Universe, this is hojo *white angel* under a new name.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:32 am
Name: Damien *black angel*

Weapons biggrin eath Sword

Powers:Black Magic, telepathy, immortality

appearance:User Image

Bio:Since his banishment from the heavens, Damien has been cutting a path of destruction across the planet. Though he suffers from constant black-outs, he always remembers what happens during those black outs. For any1 that remembers Inuyasha Universe, this is hojo *black angel* under a new name.  

Damien_Spring

zain altaniz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:10 pm
Name: Zain Altaniz
Race surprised ne winged demon
Age:having a trutle life span( 127 in normal age, looks like a 17 year old boy)
Weapons: wrath of the legion's sword ,leash of the thunder god ,avenger shield and merqiuriu's slipner
appearance:

human soldier form:
http://eu.plaync.com/eu/images/store/poster-l2-male-main.jpg

demon soldier form:
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii274/DMCarbo/Enemies-OneWingedDarkKnight.png

Bio:during the heaven war, fallen to the gaia against the arc angel michael and crush to the plains, as by the judgement of the gods crused the demon to live a life with the humans,then odin a great general of a human empire adopt the demon and teach him everything that the warrior knows and by the time past the demon began to know everything know of human language,warrior skills and even taught who to love. as the demo who become human self as the story continues.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:12 pm
Name: Blaze
Race: Dark Elf
Height:5'4"
Weight:120lbs
Sexuality:Straight
Personality:He is very shy and silent around everyone.
History: History has been unknown!.!
Appearance:User Image

Sides: Evil/Good......(No one knows why this is)......
Weapon:Four Horsemen  

Ruaen

kyruko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:09 pm
Name:Kyruko
Physical Age: 16-18
Village/Rank:Tsunakage of the Ice Village
Weapons: Crystal ice bullets, fist, Bow and Ice arrows, Frost kunai.
Jutsu:
Nin;
Crystal ice Arrows
Summon:Ice spirt
Crystal ice Cups
Ice Summon
Ice arrow guide *creates a small but powerfull "flow" of ice to guide arrow to target*
Ice prison
Summon: Crystal ice sword
Stonewater chakra armor
Ice clones
Gen;
Crystal ice illusions
Tai;
Ice Punch*,
Ice kick*
Ice block*
Ice Grip*
Very fast arms(for quick succesion of arrows)
*come naturally with punches/kicks/grip.
Kekigenkai: Cold fire jutsu: allows me to breath a blue/whitish fire, Freezing anything in come in contact with.
Bio: Kyruko was that one guy in your class that was always slack fun loving at time, but when faced with something serious, changed his personality to serious. There isnt much for you to know 'cept that he disappear at the age of 10 and came back at the age of 15 With the same attitude but different physical attributes. Some people say its not him, others think it is him but he they believe he had contact with A/The Ice spirit and has gone through some very intense training.But one thing is for sure, There is No coming back.User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:59 pm
Name: Hermione
Race:Wizard/fairy
Powers: can read minds
Weapons:wand
Appearance: User Image
Bio:hermoine respects all living things including plants and only uses her powers for good use except for the battling with the creature that killed her parents
Where you live: Deep in the forest at a small town  

ii-Freedom-ii

AgentCJA

2,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:55 am
Name: marki noman
Race: swordsman/Gajuma
Powers: able to tame beasts to ally him
Weapons: sword
Appearance: User Image
Bio: he is a young, free spirited Gajuma. but becaues he help a human in need outside of his vilage, he was exiled from his home. he was lucky. a day after the vilage was under atack and everyone in the vilage died.
where you live: nowhere, his home was destroyed  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:22 am
Name: Ruki
Height: 5'6
Weight: 88 pounds
Race: Kitsune (Fox)
Personality: Shy,Loyal,And Curious
History:Left home to go explore the world

Apperence:Human http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p264/WinggedOne/kitsune.jpg
Fox http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn205/Hillmacstan/animefox.jpg  

iiSugar-Sweet-Candy

Kuchiki Yorume

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:56 pm
Name: Azayaka Banfuyu
Race: Rei
Hair: Black, down to upper back, clip holds some of his hair in strands over the left side of his face (not an emo hairstyle or anything- it doesn't completely cover his eye anyway, it's just a few strands), another clip pulls his hair back out of his face on the right side of his face. The clips are very light lavender with light blue symbols on them.
Eyes: Dark, large pupils, stormy blue. Defined eyelashes.
Apparel: Black kosode and hakama, white tabi and straw sandals. A very light blue sash holds his katana to his side. White, long sleeved overcoat with two kanji on the back reading "Kitano Yama" meaning "Northern Mountains" which is where he is from. Has a very light lavender scarf. White pseudo 'gloves' covering his wrists and part of his forearms.
Personality: Very reserved, uses formal speech- understands slang but never uses it. Never swears. Completely and utterly devoted to his duty and honor. Calm and cool in all situations, shows nearly no emotion (except surprise, occasionally). Has a cold-hearted demeanor, but is by no means cruel. Quiet and very serious. Can be a bit arrogant at times, however, with the apparent air that he is better than everyone else. When it comes to this, he usually makes some remark about the slowness of the opponent (which is only compared to him, usually).
Bio: Banfuyu, being born into the Royal family of Azayaka, was taught at a young age to be formal and was subjected to very strict training as a swordsman. However, he had a very cheerful personality when he was young, earning the description of 'adorable' by many. Being used to snow and ice, he first saw flowers when he was about sixty (six in terms of his race), and instantly fell in love with them, especially the cherry blossom. His fierce rivalry with Nekohime, a fellow student of his school (far south of his home), caused him some grief in his youth, perhaps contributing to the change in personality as he grew older. Through his 'teenage' years, Banfuyu quickly rose in the ranks of his family, earning the title of "Lord" at age 167, the youngest in millenia (centuries in terms of his race). He also proved to be a very capable swordsman, specializing in amazing agility and swiftness, being able to strike in the blink of an eye. He continued to rise in rank, but lost a bit of his good reputation when he married a woman from the eastern forests by the name of Hinataka, and, not being royalty, scorned by the Azayaka. He was only with her for ten years, however, as a devastating battle against a common enemy of Rei: Kageki (shadow demons) cost her her life. Her dying wish: "Asaharu... watashi no... imouto... find her..." After this, Banfuyu became detatched from any emotion at all, and he quickly rose in rank again, earning another title to go along with Lordship status: Commander. He had gained even more power, but he wasn't satisfied or happy with himself. He was desperately searching for Asaharu. He found her a number of years later, in a small village in the southern desert. She was a street rat along with her partner, Hakeshii Hirunatsu. He took Asaharu under his wing, so to speak, and offered Hakeshii a place among the Reinobannin. He accepted, and eventually became Banfuyu's closest friend (though Banfuyu would never admit to that) and subordinate. Asaharu eventually committed a felony, causing Banfuyu to be torn between his duty and his sister. He eventually sided with his sister. Recently, he has been bothered by dreams of the four seasons and directions, dreams shared by his Lieutenant and his sister.
Abilities: Chika- scatters petals and uses them as both weapons and a shield at times. | Inazumasuteppu- Activates superior agility, moving at incomprehensible speeds. | Supiahedu- summons spears- self explanatory | Takanome- activates keen eyesight, often used with Supiahedu. | Fubuki- summons an icy wind that pummels the opponent. | Nadare- summons an avalanche of snow and ice.
Notes: Shut up. Don't say it. Doooon't say it. I knowz. Don't bash me for it. Yes, I know what you're thinking! I'm lookin at you, Bleach fans. And if you don't know what I'm talking about and you ARE a Bleach fan... I pity you. And may the Sixth Division have mercy on your soul.

Name: Hakeshii Hirunatsu
Race: Rei
Hair: Scarlet, tied up crazily as if halfway into a bun but not tied down the second time.
Eyes: Brown; very oriental looking; small pupils
Apparel: Black kosode and hakama. Katana supported by a silvery sash around his waist. White tabi and straw sandals. White cloth headband.
Personality: Anger-prone and very hot tempered. Can be hyperactive at times. Is considerably arrogant, and loves to 'pound' his name into the enemy's mind just before defeating them. Is a bit of a pyromaniac. His personality mirrors his element, fire, and when he gets angry, his hair bursts into flames. Go figure.
Bio: Hirunatsu was a street rat for many years, not remembering a family or anything else. He was on his own for a long time until he met Asaharu, an orphan like him. However, she was from the Eastern Forests, and how she got all the way down to his homeland, the Southern Deserts, he had no idea. She told him that her uncle was the only family she knew after her aunt was killed in a massive fire. Her uncle had since died while he and Asaharu were travelling, and she found her way to the village where Hirunatsu lived. After a series of strange events, Hirunatsu and Asaharu began to work together as a team. Asaharu saw Hirunatsu as a surrogate older brother (as Banfuyu eventually became), but Hirunatsu had a bit more of affection toward her than she did for him. He stood guard over her when they met Banfuyu, not afraid to fight him to keep his partner safe. This gesture was foolhardy, however- though Hirunatsu proved to be skilled with the blade, Banfuyu easily pushed him back. Banfuyu didn't hurt him too much, showing that he did not wish to fight and that he meant no harm to Asaharu. He adopted Asaharu as his little sister, and offered Hirunatsu a place among the ranks of the Reinobannin. He accepted. Years later, he became Banfuyu's lieutenant. Banfuyu has saved his life a few times (most notably when Asaharu's friend, Sorahi (a human), was about to kill him. Banfuyu severed Sorahi's blade and proceeded to mortally wound him in about two seconds. Hirunatsu looks up to Banfuyu, adoring him as a friend and superior. He wishes to become stronger so as to show his worth in his best friend's eyes.
Abilities: Sakiba- katana becomes ribbonlike and saw-edged. Ouch. | Hebiken- Breathes a tongue of fire that becomes a huge snake. | Hikatana- sword catches fire. | Dantei no shonetsu- summons a destructive blast of flames. | Kemuri- summons a cloud of smoke to blind the opponent for a few minutes.
Notes: Shut up. Don't say it. Doooon't say it. I knowz. Don't bash me for it. Yes, I know what you're thinking! I'm lookin at you, Bleach fans. And if you don't know what I'm talking about and you ARE a Bleach fan... I pity you. And may the Sixth Division have mercy on your soul.

Will update with two more characters... later. *falls asleep*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:26 pm
Username: Sweet Kimmy_love
Rp Name: Melody Mari
Nickname: Mel
Rp Age: 16
Race: Neko
Personality: Sweet & caring
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 110
Dislikes: Rudeness & Show offiness

Appearance: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk18/AnnaAngelGirl/nekoschoolgirlblonde.jpg

Abilities: sen puu~ force a whirlwind from my hands as soon as I feel threatened
Naminori~ bring on a wave of water  

xX_lucia_nanami_Xx

5,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers