No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "WYH" What's Your Hobby?
what do you do?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you do when there is nothing to do?
read
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
sleep
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
get on the phone
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
pick my nose
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
watch tv
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
none of the above
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
poll whore
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

blue_souls

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:15 pm
just talk about special things you can do. 3nodding I can put my foot on my head sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:19 pm
srry if I freaked you guys out sweatdrop  

blue_souls

Chrissy-Tenshi

Dapper Genius

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:13 am
I love reading - especially books by John Marsden (he's an Australian author) I also love singing! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:52 pm
i do taekwondo and hanmudo haha yay for accupressure points lol...ya i also read a little bit dirtbike ride bycicles and imma join an airsoft team too... and ya  

turkish gnome

Every Rose Has a Thorn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:47 pm
gir967
just talk about special things you can do. 3nodding I can put my foot on my head sweatdrop

Wow. I can't do anything that special.
Actually i don't know how to do anything special at all, only basic things that most people can do.
I like reading books, making poetry, draw, paint, playing the piano, practicing guitar, cook and I'm gonna join volleyball so i can do that on my spare timen too.
Thats about it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:16 pm
mocomichi
gir967

Wow. I can't do anything that special.
Actually i don't know how to do anything special at all, only basic things that most people can do.
I like reading books, making poetry, draw, paint, playing the piano, practicing guitar, cook and I'm gonna join volleyball so i can do that on my spare timen too.
Thats about it. 3nodding

this was a stupid topic...  

blue_souls

Creangel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:20 am
I do a lot of things when im bored like i might even just sit there do nothing  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:22 am
I can, uh, read and write? ((Don't laugh, the intelligence of the average person has dropped considerably in the last 20 years and the % of people who can't read has gone up. I think we are on the way to a new dark age))  

meefman

Morgause_Mordant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:48 pm
Let's see...I LOVE singing, playing the piano, listening to music...OH OH! my alltime FAVORITE thing to do is write stories...it's like...the coolest thing EVER!
heh heh...i can dislocate all of my fingers and toes so that they look like they're popping!!!...heh heh it's so much fun to freak out the lil kids!!!((and teachers sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:24 pm
I would do nothing if there is nothing to do. xd  

Mikki O_o

Alihen_of_wolves

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:22 pm
My mom and both my grandmothers taught me to knit, crochet, cross-stitch, latch hook. I can draw really well and I love to sing. I also love to plan out projects like to crochet something then cross-stitch a pretty picture on it ^^ Working on a crocheted jacket for a long while and I hope to finish it soon ^^;;; (I've been working on and off on it for about a year now ^^;;; )

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:38 pm
1. Pratice forms (TKD)

2. Listen to music

3. Make lyrics

4. Sing (Getting better)

5. Play VG

6. Read

7. Call up my buddy and ask if we can practice our stunt moves.  

Hiro Cascade

"WYH" What's Your Hobby?

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff