Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Computers & Video Games
PSP or Nintendo DS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What system is better?
  PSP
  Nintendo DS
View Results

Timper

5,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:47 am
I have a DS and a PSP. I like them both but I use my PSP more. But I got my DS before my PSP.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:54 am
i would suggest the DS, it has a larger variety of games and is much cheaper. plus you can drop it like 60 times and nothing happens  

Benjamaninja

Vucas

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:05 am
The Deep Pit of the Shadows...

I'd say DS, more game variety, different style of gaming, and... okay, I have nothing else to say on the subject. [Still looking to get one crying ]

...Has no escape.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:55 am
I have a PSP, a DS, a Sega Game Gear, and pretty much every other portable handheld around. But, I'd have to side with the PSP, I mean, there aren't too many good games around for it, however, the few great games of the PSP, are too good to pass up. Besides, the PSP, and most of it's games are geared more towards an older audience of gamers.

See you around.  

Jyuuichi

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Lu1sl3tt1c3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:58 pm
I like the nintendo ds but i like the psp a lil better because of music videos and internet...the games though r not necesaryly better though...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:18 pm
I have a PSP but i want to get get a DS because i want to play Pokemon pearl/diamond because i wuvvvvve pok'emon  

I_IS_MR_MAILMAN

Exiled53

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:01 am
Used to be confused but always leaned toward nintendo BUT
now that FFTA2(Final Fantasy Advanced Tactics 2) is going to be on DS as far as im concerned PSP dosnt exist  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:08 pm
The ds is soooooooooooooo much better than the psp. They have much better games for the ds. And i love to use the touch screen!! biggrin  

darknessross

7,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100

21coolkid12

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:20 pm
I think Nintendo DS.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:46 am
I personally am not picking sides, but the PSP is primarily a console that holds a place for remakes of games from the older PS1 system, with some good original games, like LCS and VCS. (GTA games) I've got both the PSP and DS, but to pick a favourite would be impossible, for me, because both have games that I like.

But I will say that the DS has a wide range of versatility, in games, and have a wide range of series' to milk, such as Mario, Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Pokemon, and Fire Emblem. As a third-party developer for them, CAPCOM with Phoenix Wright/Apollo Justice.

I'm not going to include Nintendogs, because I personally don't like the games; that's more my sisters' and other younger kid's thing.

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Nyahoi

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:00 pm
i have both of them, and i luv em both heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:03 am
I have played both an i think the psp is better, it usually has better graphics, oline is better and keeps upgrading. But thats my opinion plus the sports games *Madden*  

jharris1994

coconuts_stuffie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:41 pm
i have psp and right now i am loving it.

i love my sport games for when i am on the road. it helps past the time.
plus i recently got FFVII Crisis Core and am in LOVE with the graphics. It is definetly the first game for PSP where the graphics were good.

DS has better games! PSP has movies. If I wanted to watch a movie I would turn on my tv I dont want to watch it on a tiny screen. It's kinda like watching movies on my ipod I see no sense in it.

So. anyway i am going to have to go with DS  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:47 am
PSP has better graphics then DS, and ALSO better games.

breadtoaast

iNeko Girl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:17 pm
i has a DS, i love it like a cell phone:3  
Computers & Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items