Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
THE ULTRA FANTASTIC GAME OF SUPER-AMAZING FUN! (New episode) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!! Why? BECAUSE I CAN!!!
I can't beleive you made a new poll!
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
I can't beleive you even made this game. -_-.
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
I can't beleive it's not butter!
44%
 44%  [ 11 ]
Paaaancaaaake.
44%
 44%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 25

K0m0d0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:09 am
(Okay people, we have a new episode and some new rules! 3nodding Make sure to read the new comments on the second post!)

Okay, folks, here's how it goes.

We start off with a specific type of long, plot-filled media or place of work, education or commerce, such as television show, movie, office, kindergarten, hippopotumus, yada yada etc.,

Then, judging upon what you know about yourself and the rest of the ATG, you declare which role you would play in this plot-filled media or place of work, education or commerce. (such as, television show, movie, office, kindergarten, hippopotumus, yada yada, etc.)

If this is not clear, then allow me to give you an example

The Example That I
"If the ATG was a girrafe, what would you be?"

Something like an answer you would have
"I would be the liver."

Or,

The Example That I
"If the ATG was an action scifi, what would you be?"

Something Like An Answer You Would have
"I would be the space captain that get eaten by a giant alien lizard halfway through the series."

Or,

Something Like An Answer You Would Have
"I would be the android that goes psycho and kills everyone."

Do you get it now? I think you do. Anyway, after we've had enough responses to Episode one, we'll move on to another such mentioned specific type of long, plot-filled media or place of work, education or commerce, such as television show, movie, office, kindergarten, hippopotumus, yada yada etc., Just remember to also post why you think you would take on that role in the specific type of long, plot filled media or place of work, education or commerce, such as television show, movie, office, kindergarten, hippopotumus, yada yada etc!

We've now moved on to episode two!!! Episode one was;

"If the ATG was a Horror movie, what would you be?"

Episode two is;

"If the ATG was a fantasy novel, what would you be?"

((Fantasy novels encompass everything from Harry Potter to A Wizard of Earthsea and back. If it's got magic, fantastical creatures or any unrealistic touches to it it'll work.))

*Disclaimer;this game was kind of sort of inspired by Isel and Mr.Jimmy. So... I don't know, poke them or something. Then again it might not be such a great idea if they don't want to be poked. You see, people get kind of touchy if you poke them when they don't want to be poked. But I'm sure you knew that. Anyway this game and it's creator (heh, that's me. ^_^) are not responsible for the actions of any of it's participants, (heh, that's you) and shall not be held liable for any tentacle rapage, death, Jaft's puns, injury, insult, umbrella-related violence or penguins that may occur. Oh yeah, and poking. Don't blame me for poking. Unless of course it's me that pokes you. Otherwise we'd have me abusing my authority, now wouldn't we. We wouldn't want that. No siree.

Don't eat the fish.*

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:59 am
Consider this as another example

If k0m0d0 was in a horror movie, K0m0d0 would be the apathetic, violent military chick that kills a whole bunch of radioactive zombies, but ends up dying gruesomely at the end after saving the life of her best friend or family member. K0m0d0's character wouldn't have an open love interest. (boo hoo)

Either that, or K0m0d0 would be one of those really creepy main antagonist ghouls, like the mysterious hideous beast that lives in the forest.... *que creepy music* She'd drag unknowing passerbye (especially pretty goth boys... heheheh!) into her domain of evil and they would never be seen again!!!

-You don't always have to be a good character. If you think you'd better suit a villian, well by all means go ahead. Also, feel free to post more than one role you'd think you'd occupy in this episode of the game.

When the specific type of long, plot-filled media or place of work, education or commerce, such as television show, movie, office, kindergarten, hippopotumus, yada yada etc., changes, you don't have to make a new post, either. Just edit your old one, and feel free to keep the roles from older episodes on the post, too. I'll keep a list of what episodes we've had on the first post.

K0m0d0

Jironimo Kasumi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:53 am
If ATG Was A Horror Movie...

Jironimo Kasumi would be the innocent schoolgirl. Cursed with no skills blessed upon her by the higher power or life, she wanders the house aimlessly doing her best to get out alive. While there is a potential for character growth, she would most likely be killed/raped/molested by whatever or whoever the antagonist is in the horror movie.

While a love interest is possible, Jironimo Kasumi would probably be killed off too early for any semblance of love to form between any of the males in the story.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:38 pm
If the ATG Was a Horrow Movie...

Matrias would be the red-scarfed man with a chainsaw. 3nodding  

Matrias Fierno

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:48 pm
If the ATG Was a Horrow Movie...

I would be the kind guy in the beginning who nobody expects, but turns out to be a murderous demon who feeds on the poor saps who happened to get caught in the movie.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:02 pm
If the ATG was a horror movie...

I would be the seemingly kind and happy girl who "helps" the main characters, only later to have the audience discover she's an accomplice of the main villain and set them up into a trap. >3  

Dexandre

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:03 pm
If ther ATG were a mooive trying to grasp at your attention with a horror story that can scare you...

I would be the friend of the hero who gets away but faces the moral problom of leaveing you all behind. After going back and savering your a** I get wounded and you me assumeme dead. Later I save your a** agian, by takeing some super zombie/ minish villain thing with me.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:58 pm

I would be the insane man who gives cryptic clues to the protaganist at inappropiate times to confuse and tease him until he figures out I am actually trying to help him. Then I would eat someone. Then help out the hero of the story again by giving him a weapon of mass destruction and watch from the mountaintops as he slays evil.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:23 am

Xanatos Forever would be the foolish but well-intentioned person who tries to help someone he thinks is in need but actually turns out to be a trap set by the villain(s), or the villain(s) themselves, and is either killed, to taken away to a secret torture chamber and brutally tortured for hours until the protaganist comes along, where he would then be killed off by the villain(s) as the protagonist attempts to rescue him.

(( sweatdrop Not very confident in mahself, am I?))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:47 pm
If the ATG was a horror movie:

I'd be the stupid blonde that accidentally shoots one of her cohorts.  

Denoument

123456hi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:01 pm
If the ATG was a horror movie,

I would be the cop who thinks everything that's happening is just a coincedence and offer no help to the main character(s). Then I would start to think everything is not a coincedence and try to help the main character(s) right before I die.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:34 am
I'm a little late but I'm doing both episodes anyway.

If the ATG was a Horror movie, what would you be?

I'd be the chick who makes it close enough to the end that I might survive but won't. It's not because I'm outsmarted by the villain either, probably just because I get careless because the movie's almost (but not quite) over. My death is also not memorable at all.

If the ATG was a fantasy novel, what would you be?

Some sort of animal girl, if fantasy novels have those sometimes (I'm probably confusing fantasy with Dark Cloud and Escaflowne)... you know, the annoying useless loud one that you just want to slice to pieces with your sword only I'm not really a bad person, just annoying.  

Trish the Stalker

caffeine add!ction

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:38 am
If the ATG was a fantasy novel, what would you be?

The loveable, loud and in your face character who's not really part of the main story, but a lot of the mishaps seem to involve her one way or another, whether she's helping to fix the problem or was actually the one causing it. She knows magic, but whether or not she can use it is another matter entirly, and she's more likely to 'splode one of her friends or allies than the villains. But typically, she'll almost always prove useful and not screw up towards the end.

She also doesn't read fantasy novels so doesn't quite know what she's talking about, and enjoys talking in the third person.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:14 am
Jironimo Kasumi
If ATG Was A Horror Movie...

Jironimo Kasumi would be the innocent schoolgirl. Cursed with no skills blessed upon her by the higher power or life, she wanders the house aimlessly doing her best to get out alive. While there is a potential for character growth, she would most likely be killed/raped/molested by whatever or whoever the antagonist is in the horror movie.

While a love interest is possible, Jironimo Kasumi would probably be killed off too early for any semblance of love to form between any of the males in the story.

If ATG Was a Fantasy Novel...

I would be the magical pet/familiar of the protagonist. Always by the protagonist's side, I would help out and assist whenever needed. Obedient and happy to be following orders, I would continue to serve the protagonist until I am either banished or killed.

When banished, I would probably be a recluse and have no contact with many people until I am summoned once again.  

Sentama Lin

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:25 pm
Xanatos Forever

Xanatos Forever would be the foolish but well-intentioned person who tries to help someone he thinks is in need but actually turns out to be a trap set by the villain(s), or the villain(s) themselves, and is either killed, to taken away to a secret torture chamber and brutally tortured for hours until the protaganist comes along, where he would then be killed off by the villain(s) as the protagonist attempts to rescue him.

(( sweatdrop Not very confident in mahself, am I?))

((Note on previous episode: That description was more for me as a person, not Xanatos. Xanatos would've the been cliche hero who beats the crap out of the villain and gets the girl in the end xd ))

If ATG was a Fantasy Novel...

I would be the bumbling fool who never does anything right until I save the hero's life by sacrificing my own, which makes my life a joke in the end, in the fact that the only way I was ever any good was by dying...

((If anyone's ever read "Eragon", you'll know where I got this idea from... ninja ))  
RP/Game

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff