Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
GodMod RP...that's right! Feel free to blow up the universe! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If given the chance, would you godmod?
  THE WORLD IS MINE TO COMMAND! TO CONTROL!
  Might be fun >.>...
  I dunno...
  No! Never! Godmodding ish wrong! *nod nod*
  POOOOOLLLLLLLLL WHHOOOOOOOORRRRREEEEE!!!!
View Results

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:57 am
As often as you want! This is for all those who've ever wanted to use one of their seasoned characters to their full extent! Your character can make someone implode to the point nonexistance? Cool! You can travel through the many realities, manipulating each one in any way you want? Great! It's all good!

That being said, there are some ground rules. As this is an RP with godmodding, if one person kills off another person's character, said person with dead character can bring said character back to life just as easily as it had died. So if anyone's gonna be complaining, just don't bother to join the thread, hmm? It is godmodding, after all.

Also! Just because godmodding's allowed, doesn't mean newborns are all powerful. Any character joining must have had at least..*counts off his finger* I'll make it 4 years of RP experience. Shouldn't be too much of a problem for most people around here. Anybody else wanting to join, you can, just take note there's a chance your character will be used as fodder for godmodders. That's not to say there won't be some "good" modders out there keeping an eye out for the babies, you'll just have to deal with the a-holes until a goodmodder comes around to help you out.

With that said, godmodding or not, this is still an official RP, so I want literacy at all times, except of course OOC. For the sake of keeping tabs on which characters have the proper RP experience, I'll need a profile. Nothing big, just physical description, maybe a few abilities if you feel up to it, but most importantly, RP experience (2 years, 10, 7, etc.).

I know some people would like plot and setting to RPs...but considering the circumstances of this one, I don't really see the point, as it can be anywhere, at anytime...So, yeah, just kinda pop up wherever the heck you want in it and you'll probably run into someone eventually.

HERE WE GO! HAVE FUN, FELLOW GODMODDERS! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:03 am
Deep in the depths of space, near the edge of our universe, Xanatos Aino hovers, staring through the darkness into the universe beyond. He arches an eyebrow as he sees another being looking back at him. "Hmm...alternate me, perhaps?" he wonders, waving a hand dismissively towards the other being. A pulse emits from his hand, slipping past the boundaries of our univers and into the alternate, slamming into the other being, twisting his body in unnatural ways before having his body turn inside out.

"Heh..." Xanatos turns away from the edge, and begins his journey back to Earth, hovering through space, wings folded behind him. It had been a while since he last visited the little mudball of a planet, and he felt somewhat homesick...

Xanatos Forever

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:41 pm
(( stare Okay, so I know godmodding isn't the funnest, but that doesn't mean you have to just let it die...I already said godmodding isn't necessary, and I dunno about others, I'll be nice when it comes to it [i.e. not killing those who don't wanna godmod and stuff]))

Xanatos hovered through the darkness of space, glancing around at the pinpricks of light that represented the numerous galaxies. "I wonder how long until it's truly gone...?" he wonders to himself, raising his arm in front of him and flicking at one of the distant pinpricks. After a few moments, it fades away, as if it had never been there...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:13 pm
In the middle of a field of wildflowers, a small church stands. The church - although slightly old and crumbling - looks well-kept and smelled of sweet-smelling incense and myrrh. Inside the church a young woman - dressed in clerical garb - finishes up a ritual.

"Thank you, dear archangels, for granting your blessing on this sacred ceremony." The girl - kneeling and praying in front of a simple silver staff - says to four glowing apparitions surrounding her. The apparitions glow softly as they slowly disappear.

There... this weapon - consecrated and blessed - is now ready to be used... The girl thought. She stood up and gently picked up the staff - feeling God's divine powers coarsing through the weapon. She waves the staff in the air and banishes the glowing magical circle on the church floor.

(( Name: Armelle Larbreigh

Physical Description: 5'6" tall. 135 lbs. Blonde hair tied in a ponytail. Fairly-tan skin. Dressed in a cream-coloured heavy-cloth robe with crimson-red embroidered crosses on the sleeves. A simple cream headdress sits atop her head.

Abilities: Divine Lesser Healing (Requires Mental Concentration. Touching a target with her hands or a blessed object, Armelle is capable of healing most light wounds and some medium wounds); Archangel's Blessing (Requires a circle. Summons entities representing the four archangels: Raphael, Michael, Gabriel, and Uriel. Although normally used for purification and blessing of a ceremony, these entities can also be used as defensive summons. They should not be summoned unless a ceremony is performed or unless it is absolutely necessary); Divine Lesser Smite (Requires Mental Concentration. A small ball of holy energy is formed using her hands or a blessed object. Armelle can shoot single blasts of energy at most targets - damaging undead targets the most); Staff Proficiency (Weapon Knowledge. Proficient with staves and sticks); Circlemaking (Requires Mental Concentration. Can mentally create circles - used for rituals and other magical uses)

Roleplay Experience: 4 Months ))  

Sentama Lin

raytray

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:22 am
Name: Wisdom.
Title: Wisdom

*starts controlling the universe and gives everyone what they want to have and everyone is happy forever after*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:38 am
Xanatos frowns as he senses a shift in universal balance. It was leaning too far away from misery and suffering. "Well, we can't have that," he murmurs to himself, snapping his fingers again and feeling the balance restore itself, the anguish of countless existences letting their feelings be known. "There, that's more like it," he says with a smile and a nod, still making his way towards Earth...  

Xanatos Forever

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:48 am
What... is this feeling? Armelle thought to herself as she suddenly felt a rush of happiness move to anguish and back to balance. She rubs her head slightly - trying to regain her composure.

"Hmmm... that was queer..." She murmured to herself as balance became to set in once more. She sighs and lays down on one of the few unbroken pews in the church. She undons her headdress and rests - knowing that she has done wondrous work with the consecration of her weapon.

Still... I'm a bit uneasy... She thought as she slowly lost herself to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:00 am
*appears on earth not long after and see's a giant approaching star*

It's taking xanatos longer then I expected.  

raytray

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:27 pm
Meanwhile, Xanatos stands on the lunar surface, staring up from the moon at the massive ball of hydrogen gas making its way towards his home. "Hmm..." He could already see the effect it was having on the solar system, Jupiter and the asteroid belt being pulled along by the intruding star's gravitational pull. As he felt the opposing magnetic forces beginning to tug on Earth's little satellite, Xanatos sprung into action. Flaring his wings, he took off from the lunar surface, shooting directly for the intruder. As he got closer to the star, the heat began to burn away his flesh, the feathers of his wings blackening and flaking off into the vacuum of space. Finally, he breaches the surface, his skinless body gliding through the superheated gases.

All is silent, as the star looms closer and closer following Xanatos' suicide. Suddenly, however, it begins to shift, the gases swirling madly. In the vacuum of space, one could not hear as the gases swirled inward, forming a giant whirlwind leading to the center of the star. One could not hear the destruction of its core, as it is sliced in two, activating a nuclear reaction impossible to recreate by human scientists. One could not hear the laughter as Xanatos flies out from the epicenter, turning back towards the star and spreading his wings, which had regenerated, and flaps once...twice...three times, a buildup forming that he then explodes out at the star, rocketing it back away from Earth, shooting out of the solar system, out towards the edge of the galaxy before the reaction reaches its peak, creating a massive supernova that human scientists will observe and contemplate on in wonder.
"Well, that was fun," he says to himself, the bony grin of his skull visible for a moment before muscle and flesh grow once more, restoring his face if it had never happened. He turns back towards Earth and begins heading home, snapping his finger behind him. Jupiter recoils as if struck, then snaps back into its rightful orbit, the belt following in its wake...

(( xd big post, sort of))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:53 pm
Wisdom watches idly as xanatos fooled around with the universe. He see's Armelle still sleeping and sighs"One day... one day you'll all see what you have done"He goes back and looks up at the stars once more and gathered his thoughts  

raytray

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:02 pm
Armelle stirrs from her sleep and wakes up once more. It is night time and a strange light can be seen from above the cosmos. She grabs her staff, dons her headdress, and wanders out of the church to observe the light. She sighs and smiles.

"Ah... You're works are so amazing, grand lord." Armelle says with a smile. She kneels in the field of wildflowers and begins a small prayer - the sky still lit up by a wondrous heavenly explosion.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:11 am
Wisdom glides ever so quietly towards Armelle. He then whispers a few words and lays down a curse onto Armelle's clothes

"Hopefully she'll learn what is wrong soon" Wisdom continues murmuring to himself as he glides away  

raytray

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:19 am
Xanatos finally enters into the atmosphere of the planet, looking down at the land masses jutting up like massive pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. He releases himself to the sky, letting gravity take its full effect on him. Within seconds, he is plummeting to the ground at terminal velocity, the wind rushing over his body at over two hundred miles per hour. He watches as the ground expands slowly in his field of vision. As a rushes toward terra firma, a large field begins to come into detail, two miniscule little figures noticeable around a batch of wildflowers...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:25 am
"Hmmmm?" Armelle muttered as she opened her eyes from her prayer. She stands herself up - with the help of her staff - and looks around.

"I could've sworn I heard someone..." Armelle thought. She sighed and looked up at the sky.

"What a beautiful night... and there's even a falling star; another gift from the heavens..." Armelle said in the silence of the night - watching the star fall to the earth.  

Sentama Lin

raytray

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:43 am
Wisdom claps his hands in a large resounding boom Xanatos! I thought we had you banished.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff