Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Is Ohio boring ? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your thoughts ?
  Ohio sucks
  Ohio is the best damn state... we have kings island !!!!11
  at least its not alaska
View Results

BaeKim

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:20 pm
I have lived in ohio my entire life and I can say this is possibly the most obring state in America. What are your thoughts ?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:31 am
Ohio isn't terrible, btw Kind's Islands sucks.  

cherry haterade

PurpleBubble

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:50 am
OblivionKnight
Ohio isn't terrible, btw Kind's Islands sucks.

Agreed. Cedarpoint is better! I have lived in Ohio my whole life as well and always thought it was boring....Then I moved to Pennsylvania last year. I can now safely and satisfiably say that Ohio is pretty god damn good! There is so much more to do in Ohio then there is PA!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:50 am
xd Michigan Sucks! NOt Ohio.I basically live in ohio now,i think its great,something different ....Michigan sweatdrop

Xoh_Emily

BaeKim

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:33 pm
I know but really when you look at a place like NewYork and compare it to Ohio. I dont know maybe I just erg to get the hell out of Ohio.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:35 pm
New York isn't that great. It is to busy there and a complete ********.  

cherry haterade

Calixte Dae

5,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:15 pm
I love Ohio.
Ohio is awesome!
I live so close to Columbus, and a bus can take you to anywhere you want.
I go to comedy clubs all the time (Like the Shadowbox Caberet!) and All these festivals and everything. it's awesome  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:29 am
Ohio isn't boring. You just have to know what to find and where to find it. We have SO MANY wonderful artists that hold gallery openings once a month, you should go out and see them. GO GALLERY HOPPING! Then there's the SCA (Society of Creative Anachronism) By Jove, it's so much fun! You get to reenact the medieval ages. From like 600- The Italian Ren. If you aren't so big on a European personae, you can have a japanese personae. (As long as it stays within the time I told you about) I did. I know a lot of people who did. I mean, here's an example of a personae. (Mine)

Name: Fujiwara no Hikari
Time period from: 794-1185 (Heian Age)
Story: She was born to a noble class courtesan of the Fujiwara clan. She was trained and raised in the high ritzy life of nobilty. Her hair is short because another courtesan was jealous of her beauty (a bit of an ego right there. I apologize) and cut it off. This courtesan was banished of course, but Hikari has been cursed with short hair for awhile.
(My personae also doubles as a geisha)

So it's kinda like larping, only there are no elves, and instead of big sticks wrapped in foam and fabric, we use big rattan sticks covered in ONE layer of foam, and cover it with several layers of duct tape. And our mage-ish types are the--- well we don't have those either. Lots of vampires though. But yea, we welcome all sorts of people. If you don't have garb, but want to go to an event and don't have the time to make it. We do have a GoldKey with garb. We just ask that you bring it back please. :3
But if you are interested let me know. I can give you a lot of info about it. Prices/ what part of the barony you live in/ when and where the next event is going to be held/ and whether of not I'll be there. I can also share SOME stories. *nods* If you live in the Three Towers region (which is where I am) be careful. Some people in our group are a bit, raaawr-ish.  

THE Great Mysterious inu

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,250 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • First step to fame 200

BaeKim

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:12 pm
OblivionKnight
New York isn't that great. It is to busy there and a complete ******** class="clear">

whats closter ******** ?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:01 pm
Well I am Iowa for college, If it wasn't for me living on campus....This would be the most boaring place so NO Ohio isn't the most boaring state!  

Shake_Soda_07
Captain

Newbie Noob

TwatMockery

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:59 pm
Ohio is like the 2nd most boring state ever  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:08 pm
depends where you live really  

Potter351

[Silent Explosion]

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:06 pm
Toledo SUCKS.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:25 pm
lots of people don't know what is is like elsewhere, trust me Iowa is 10X more boaring than Ohio  

Shake_Soda_07
Captain

Newbie Noob

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:44 pm
PurpleBubble

Agreed. Cedarpoint is better! I have lived in Ohio my whole life as well and always thought it was boring....Then I moved to Pennsylvania last year. I can now safely and satisfiably say that Ohio is pretty god damn good! There is so much more to do in Ohio then there is PA!

I must agree on that one...PA was quite boring. -_-  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces