Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
Are Fat or Skinny People Hotter? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skinny
  Fat
View Results

oceansecho

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:23 pm
Go for skinny!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:19 am
o____o Geeze, try making a substantial post in the ED, would ya?

That being said; human beings will naturally choose a mate that looks fertile. The hourglass figure has been a long-standing sign of fertility, so men are more attracted to women who possess this figure.  

Shazbot_the_Pirate

gtgtfgjhm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:31 pm
i dont know if you what you said is what im egtting reayd to say but i heard that a prettier skinnier kind of girl is a sign that she can produce many offspring and when i girl looks more manly, they produce less. and i guess the men are attracted to those whom can produce more. maybe thats just related to the past when the more you had, the less work you had to do but w/e  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:29 am
yarg!! i hate when people are TOO skinny if you know what i mean...i mean but who am i to say whats right when it comes to a persons weight...im a size 12 and here (ireland) i get mocked in school for being F-A-T as they call it!!! hahaha!!! i love the way i look and wouldnt change my body for the world  

ToothBus

Shazbot_the_Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:11 pm
BlueFizz
i dont know if you what you said is what im egtting reayd to say but i heard that a prettier skinnier kind of girl is a sign that she can produce many offspring and when i girl looks more manly, they produce less. and i guess the men are attracted to those whom can produce more. maybe thats just related to the past when the more you had, the less work you had to do but w/e
Yeah, that's about right. The body sends out signs that they are ready to reproduce, and these signs manifest themselves in physical features. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:20 am
i agree with shaz. i really don't think that SUPER skinny people are attractive...actually some of them kind of disturb me...it really depends.
but then again, egga DOES pocess that hourglass figure wink  

EggaSponge

destroyedcandy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:31 pm
fat=generally unpopular
skinny=generally cdraws crowds and is shmexy
wht more to say xp  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:38 pm
destroyedcandy
fat=generally unpopular
skinny=generally cdraws crowds and is shmexy
wht more to say xp

Thats not exactly true...
Skinny people...Such as Nicole Richie sometimes turn off the male gender due to the fact it just looks abnormal.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
And then their are fat people, like Kelly Osbourne, she is pretty in her own rites...If she lost a few kilos. Although, she is still very pretty.
Finally, we have the ideal weight. Lets take Carmen Electra for instance, good weight, not too fat and not too skinny. The weight all people should be.

All are fine, but I guess its a point of view.  

Pirate-Wolfe

x.X.Innocent Passion.X.x

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:52 pm
I think the best people are somewhere in the middle, otherwise they look really fat or like walking skeletons.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:56 pm
Normal people. Anything that looks natural, not freakishly skinny or grossly obese. My answer is neither.

P.S. I really don't agree that Carmen Electra would count as normal weight. She's still way too skinny, I don't know too many people who are like that.

Venused

Taily-po

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:23 am
I'm built like that, only not smoking hot. Just built like that, and I do think I'm at the ideal weight. I just need to get more tummy muscle, which has nothing to do with loosing weight, I just want to have a strong, nice body. And Kelly Osbourn isn't fat. Not too fat any way, and she is pretty. No, when you see fat, well... you'll know fat when you see it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:59 pm
I dont think any are Generally hotter, People have qualities that they find atractive.  

blackwidow84

DragonLover

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:10 am
I am fat, I admit my problem, and I know I need to lose a few (well more than a few) And really it depends on the person looking at you if they are hot, as you put it. Though now people think they should be a stick. So this means many are really fat, or too skinny, and may die from either. That means its not good.
So my answer is "to each their own." Live the way you want, and be happy, or change and be happy!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:10 pm
Skinny and fat are kind of loose terms. I think of fat as rolls... blech... and skinny as a girl who looks like a 12 year old boy. Curvacious is what I think girls should shoot for. Like me- my chest and hips are much bigger then my waste (hourglass shaped). I think I'm good, except for my damn love handles. But what can you do?

In guys all I care about is that they're taller then me. They can be indie rocker skinny like Demetri Martin (ahhhh....) or strong and comforting like T.R. Knight (another ahhhh....) or in between like Elijah Wood (Mmmm......)  

Beqi

PinkAbsynthe

Wintry Trickster

31,725 Points
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Frozen Scavenger 250
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:27 pm
You know, as long as a person is happy with the way they look, there's nothing wrong with it. People shouldn't be marked as fat or skinny because for some it brings down their self esteem. As most of the posts have stated, there's a line between skinny and skeleton, fluffy and huge and I can see that. The point is that you shouldn't put people in groups and judge them by outward appearence, its whats on the inside of a person that counts, dears.  
Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff