Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
Are Fat or Skinny People Hotter? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skinny
  Fat
View Results

-HelloHearts-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:58 pm
ArianaHatake
You know, as long as a person is happy with the way they look, there's nothing wrong with it. People shouldn't be marked as fat or skinny because for some it brings down their self esteem. As most of the posts have stated, there's a line between skinny and skeleton, fluffy and huge and I can see that. The point is that you shouldn't put people in groups and judge them by outward appearence, its whats on the inside of a person that counts, dears.

I think your very nice for what you said. I'm skinny and I've been bullied since 2nd (now in 11th) grade and it still hurts when I'm called names. But people cant see the good in others. cry  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:38 am
To be honest i feel that it doesn't blooming matter, i have the hour glass figure not right now cause of me bump lol. But if people base everything down to someones size then there going to be dissapointed when the years pass, weight can change, looks can change etc why even bother thinking about it, this is why so many people are insecure about there weight because if there is anyone that is over weight in here they will feel very insecure about there weight exspecially because images have been shown about the "ideal weight" the only person who has a right to say that is a doctor and if it isnt putting there health at risk then who cares lol

sorry just topics like this really do knock some people down.  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Akkiko-san

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:43 pm
fat girls reproduce easier as in they dont have to get much bigger, their hips have better ability to spread and all that. in africa, they fatten em up! not everyone likes em skinny. and plus fat people know how to cook, so who wouldnt want a fat chick who can cook and pop out babies lol  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:53 pm
Natural is beautiful. I don't think it should matter if people are fat or skinny.
In the days of Picasso, the ideally gorgeous woman was large and pale. Today, it is completely opposite..most people are going for the skinny and tan look. (I personally think tanning is gross, but thats a differnt topic)
Today my boyfriend was talking to a girl and asked what she ate for dinner last night.
"Some grapes..And tea"
Come on now people! EAT SOMETHING.
I love food, but I have a fast metabolism. I'm 16 and I just broke 100 pounds a couple months ago. My excuse: muscles weights more than fat. I have no muscle. Therefore it is all fat weight. thats why i'm so light!
I'm not anorexically skinny..but still...I envy women with curves!! crying  

Call me Alice C

Tsalagi1923

Enduring Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:08 pm
I am skinny, but not skeleton skinny. I do have the hour glass figure. I am perfectly happy with how I look, my weight -even though I am under weight by 20 pounds. Not my fault.- I can eat a lot and not gain a pound because I have a high metabolism. I got it from my dad and my mom. I am also pretty tall. I am about 6'1" and I am only 15 going to be 16 May 5.

Beauty is only skin deep. When I look at someone, I look past their physical features and look at their personality, the way they treat others. I don't care what a person looks like. There are lots of people out there that are not the "perfect shape" and they are really nice. Some are rude because it is a defense that they have to have because of the way others treat them. Once you get to know them though, that side of them melts. At least around you.

I have been teased since Kindergarten -I am not in tenth grade- because I was always taller than the other kids in the class. So what. I can't help that. I also have always had the figure that most of the kids in my classes wanted and they hated me for it. I like my guys taller than me. Preferably with dark hair, but if they are shorter than me and have blonde hair, and have the personality that just draws me to them and makes me want to be with them forever, okay. I will go with it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:14 am
None are hotter. If your skinny, you look like a stick. If your fat then you look like a big balloon. I rather be average looking.  

CrowFeathers

BloodsuckingButterfly

Amorous Vampire

9,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:25 pm
Give Me Heartache To Sing
Natural is beautiful. I don't think it should matter if people are fat or skinny.
In the days of Picasso, the ideally gorgeous woman was large and pale. Today, it is completely opposite..most people are going for the skinny and tan look. (I personally think tanning is gross, but thats a differnt topic)
Today my boyfriend was talking to a girl and asked what she ate for dinner last night.
"Some grapes..And tea"
Come on now people! EAT SOMETHING.
I love food, but I have a fast metabolism. I'm 16 and I just broke 100 pounds a couple months ago. My excuse: muscles weights more than fat. I have no muscle. Therefore it is all fat weight. thats why i'm so light!
I'm not anorexically skinny..but still...I envy women with curves!! crying

>,> Well, I turn 18 in 4 months and i weigh from around 90lbs-95lbs still. I'm only 5'2''. But I don't go out and do alot. I don't like to move around (and personally tan = gross too *high five*) I'm not anorexic. I eat when i feel i'm hungry and should eat. Althought, since I don't do alot it isnt tons, and for what I Do eat I tend to have a semi high metabolism. I can't say I eat healthy, but, meh. I personally don't think I'm pretty and have very low self-asteem. My "body" has nothing to do with that though. Yes, I think I'm gross because I'm too skinny, but I think im ugly because of my Face.

Personally, I think an average weight is good. It All Depends On Your Height and amount of muscle. If you are active you'll weigh more, but muscle is heavier than fat so generally you aren't fat. 'fat' is a loose term. Enless you're goin onto 200+ chances are you aren't 'fat'. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some people really drool over skinny chicks, other people think bigger woman are teh sex. Personally I think average. Same for guys imo~ And 'hourglass' shape? Nay, it's very easy to be average and not have boobs and/or hips bigger than your stomache. Also, I've seen alot of girls who are very skinny but still 'hourglass'. I'm no, I have a rather small tummy but although my hips and chest may be bigger its not really an hourglass.
My bf thinks i'm drop dead gorgeous, other people? Prolly think i'm ugly as a rake. It's all up to the person 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:09 pm
i prefer someone who isn't obese kind of fat and isn't an anorexic twig  

cramshaft

Omnipresent Loiterer

23,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Oashin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:46 pm
Kakashi_Is_My_Lover
The point is that you shouldn't put people in groups and judge them by outward appearence, its whats on the inside of a person that counts, dears.

Spellcheck whore: Appearance* (I do that a lot. I did to your post for a reason, though.)

Anyways. Back to the subject at hand.

I agree with you, Kakashi lover person. But, alas, this is an age where people don't think that way anymore. Only the ones who are, generally, lonely and unhappy with it think that way. The general populous of the planet Earth (especially the U.S. of A) are more worried about the outward appearance of the opposite sex or the cash flow coming from the person in question.

To get straight to the point without making a huge post about it. People are selfish and greedy. Chivalry is dead and both men and women have killed it, though I have (in my own personal experience) found more women to blame than men.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:57 am
Not to divulge in too much personal information here but...

I'm 5'3" and only 111lb but I have curves that my mama gave me! I feel attractive even though I don't have a flat tummy with stick arms but I can also wear corsette shirts and people doubt I weigh over 100. I like the way I am.

Bigger girls can be beautiful too! Like...Queen Latifa for example [sorry if I mispelled her name]. She is a bigger woman but she's gorgeous!~!

How can I put this...LOVE YOURSELF!
Also...most guys don't like to hug twigs! biggrin  

Meltii

HELLANiiCE

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:59 pm
As for my personal preference. I like boys who are extremely skinny, skinnier than me. Not to the point where you can see their ribs. Just like very skinny.

And I think that girls that aren't sticks are prettier. All of my guy friends like average sized girls, not the anorexic girls.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:21 pm
ionno about ME. but i do know im not fat. truth is Im 12 and im to young to have the hour glasss figure but I can see that figure right now. so far no pimples :3  

The Intoxicated

chocme

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:24 pm
nah i don't think it really matters if your skinny or not..the only reason so many people strive to be skinny is because of...well in my opinion it's because of the media..
i just don't get the media...they are just a bit weird..because for example..sometimes they would write in the magazine how an actress is getting fat, of course the actress is hurt by this so starts loosing weight..but then when she does the media starts commenting on how anorexic she is!
But if fat started getting popular i bet ya people would go and start gaining weight...its all in the media..

But i think there is no better choice between skinny or fat...it's what makes you happy really..and i guess they both have their advantages and disadvantages...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:00 pm
I think that skinny people are hotter, but that's just me 4laugh  

xxxxxJohnxxxxx

iHolyballs

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:21 am
skinny  
Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers