Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
Are Fat or Skinny People Hotter? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skinny
  Fat
View Results

Communitst Daughter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:56 am
Weight is a strange thing. Some call me fat, others say I'm the "right size". I believe the latter because I don't eat too much junk food and I do a lot of walking so the weight I am right now is a good representation of who I am. I could stand to lose 10 - 20 pounds and be a little thinner but I think that would take a lot and I mean A LOT of exercise and a strict diet. I am not about to put my body through that when I feel perfectly fine the way I am with my little bit of daily exercise and reducing McDonalds to a maximum of once a year (Blegh, hate that stuff).

But seriously, people have called me fat! To my face. And people who mean well. Really, its ignorant and shallow. I want to say something but I'm either too nice or too shy to call them out.

Oh, and one more thing! It is hard shopping for jeans that are snug around the waist and loose around the hips. Jeans are built for a street lamp, not a WOMAN xp  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:57 pm
all i know is that as you get older you have less control of your weight.

I think we just need to be HEALTHY...whether itss being fat or skinny
I myself know fat people that are healthy and just livin life.  

josskitty28

Sakimichi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'd prefer normal =3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:33 pm
We wish you a Merry Christmas...
People now and days like skinny men or women. Back then, yeah, it was alright with being skinny, but now more people are either getting fatter or skinner. It scares me! Society looks upon appearance and the visual on how people look. Its their choices, if they want to be a skeleton, let them, if they want to be fat, let them! They can't change themselves because they are DIFFERENT! When they want to change, it will come to them. I perfer the hour glass figure for women, but not all women can be like that. It is just upsetting on how people can drive themselves mad by trying to fit in to society and how they want things. If it was me choosing, I would be fat rather than be a skeleton. It is only healthy. Yeah over weight people is not healthy, but compared to the models now and days.... IT IS HEALTHY. Me, I am not skinny nor fat. I LOVE THE WAY I AM AND NO ONE IS GOING TO CHANGE THAT!!! mrgreen
And a Happy New Year!

-Rain-PixieStick

150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Kity_liter45

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:21 pm
well too skinny is bad and too fat is gross...so some where in the middle  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:48 am
personally, i find REALLY skinny and REALLY fat people abnormal...due to their excessive fattiness/skininess!
Some skinny people look good while some(who think they look good)need to gain a few pounds to look better. while some fat(but not so..)look good as they are(ex. queen latifah!..lol) and even if they lose a few pounds...they'd still look good!..

PS..

too skinny and too fat look abnormal...but if they say...they're not "fat"..but only "thick-boned/healthy"...i say "whatever makes u sleep at night!"..

lol!..that's it!  

kriixIISrandomm

Number Xlll

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:11 pm
Yes skinny is more attractive.Due to the fact that attraction is based on a sub-conscious process etched into our minds to find the most suitable mate to spawn with in terms of health,looks,personality and physical ability.
((under normal circumstances anyways))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:04 pm
Number Xlll
Yes skinny is more attractive.Due to the fact that attraction is based on a sub-conscious process etched into our minds to find the most suitable mate to spawn with in terms of health,looks,personality and physical ability.
((under normal circumstances anyways))

Its also influenced by culture and the time. Prehistorically, fatter women were found to be more attractive, probably because they were most likely to survive the winters >.< They found this statue, i think it was a fertility statue, of a fat woman, but i cant find it on google (dammit!)  

Iconised Ghost

loving_sorrow

Anxious Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:56 pm
And this is why I say people are stupid. You are giving in the media-bs. Just because famous people look one way, doesn't mean it's wrong to look another. Its wrong to be too skinny and too fat because of health reasons. But there is no reason to hate someone because of how they look. They call that being shallow and I personally think that the world is at least 90% shallow.

You look at all these girls on TV, etc ... You can see their bones. It's not healthy!!!!! You see people thatlook like Jaba the Hut, not healthy!!!! In between is good.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:36 am
loving_sorrow
But there is no reason to hate someone because of how they look. They call that being shallow and I personally think that the world is at least 90% shallow.

Yes indeed. There's a lot of truth in the quote "das Mensch ist doch ein Augentier"  

Iconised Ghost

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:26 am
Iconised Ghost
loving_sorrow
But there is no reason to hate someone because of how they look. They call that being shallow and I personally think that the world is at least 90% shallow.

Yes indeed. There's a lot of truth in the quote "das Mensch ist doch ein Augentier"
What is "das Mensch ist doch ein Augentier"?

I´m not German.....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:23 am
I think the middle is good place. people should look healthy not to fat they can't breve and not to thin looks like corps.  

shani26

LeeAnnaa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:17 pm
skinny is better heart blaugh 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:47 pm
Thanatos Phoenix
Iconised Ghost
loving_sorrow

What is "das Mensch ist doch ein Augentier"?

I´m not German.....

Literally its "the person is really a eye-animal" >.< so i guess a more meaningful english translation would be "people live by what they see"? Or something along those lines. It sounds better in german >.<  

Iconised Ghost

Kitsu Lolita

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:04 am
It depends, the weight is not the main thing, the face and the proportions and personality are important too  
Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff