Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
Are u scared of the dark? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are u scared of the dark?
  No!!!
  Yes it frightens me!!
View Results

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:24 am
Im not afraid of the dark, im afraid of what i imagine to be lurking in it. I have made my room a "safe space" in my mind, so that i can sleep there, because i have to sleep in the dark or i just wont sleep at all >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:08 pm
at times. When Im alone (sometimes) and the lights are closed and stuff and I have a feeling something will come out of the shadows I will be terribly frightened. and when I close my eyes in the darkness I see visions of these scary things. I picture them moving with sharp claws and bloody faces and bald heads with piercings and scars all over there body and when I think of something happy I my visions turns pleasent but after like 5 seconds it turns into another scary things. When I was little I had many nightmares. I have a wierd imagination like once when I was around 8ish I had a dream about a place of a town called Fresco city, it's buried and I once went there for vacation and then when I went to take a shower in the bathroom I saw a glass cup floating next to me and some puppets held by a bloody hand. Ever since I kinda been scared of the bathroom. But my friend said that my crazy imagination is a good thing and I could come up to be a horror author some day. but however my friend also says it's good to have dreams/nightmares because that means you have good sleep. I guess there is a bright side to everything  

The Intoxicated

OpalineReverie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:15 am
No. I was born in the dark, and it is there that I will return. I have found my love, my mate in the dark, and it is there that I have found my strength. When people meet in the dark, they leave themselves bare, and open, without fear of criticism or hate... In the dark, people say what they mean, and not what others want to hear. The dark is and always will be wonderful.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:40 pm
Poets Divine Desire
The darkness itself doesn't bother me, it's what may be in the dark, that tweaks me.

That's the way it is with me as well, but most of the time I can't fall asleep unless it's pitch black (and of course after I have said my prayers)  

Queen Belle von Hellbond

7,600 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

deja nous

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:55 am
i used to be when i was little. but now i rather love the dark.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:23 pm
I used to be but now I'm not scared of it! biggrin
Though the dark does freak me out sometimes. (Hope that makes sense and I don't have to explain myself)  

Xx_Zack_Aerith_Lover_xX

RoxyFoxeh

Lonely Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:12 am
it depends if i'm in the dark with a psychopathic killer roaming around, yes i would b scared crying  
Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff