Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
This has to stop. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Please read the article
  And take action, goddammit!
View Results

randomdinoninja

2,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:35 pm
That is wrong!!!!

What they can't watch the people so they lock them in cages?!?!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:41 am

That's just...horrible.

Dogs in a pound have more freedom. :/ Seriously, what's our world coming too?

Lady Ashayat

--photogeek1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:35 pm
i have epilepsy and think thats TERRIBLE  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:06 pm
Horrible. Just horrible.  

Bunny Play

Smug_Wittle_Bug

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:36 pm
thats scary  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:09 am
I'll agree with everyone else and say this is a horrible thing to do to people who can't help the mental state that they've become trapped by.

But, honestly, do you really think the government of another country really cares what the common people think? Seriously, they're the government. The "common people" put them there, or, if they're not Democratic, they got put there by that very same government.

This, also, draws out this question: Doesn't this look like the telltale signs of something else we've already been through in history?

Seriously, this is a small fraction of what happened then, but this looks a lot, to me, like something the Nazis and Hitler would have done to the Jews, blacks, and otherwise "non-perfect" human beings.  

Oashin

FireBroken

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:26 pm
Makes me glad I live in the Uk where that sort of thing doesn't happen. Nobodys going to do anything about it though, not unless they can get money out of it somehow. Countries dont like to start fights with each other unless they know they're going to win it or get something out of it either way.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:42 am
OMG my heart is broen and I'm crying on the inside. crying hearing stories of such inhumanity REALLY upset me. those unfortunate ppl. so many mentally and physically disabled ppl are abused. crying just like the old in nursing homes. it is so sad... crying
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

_Secret_Angel_3 crying  

Sincerely Ophelia

Devoted Sage

8,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

animefreec

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:29 pm
note to self: don't go the Czechoslovakia, they'd probably put me in one.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:34 pm
Oashin
I'll agree with everyone else and say this is a horrible thing to do to people who can't help the mental state that they've become trapped by.

But, honestly, do you really think the government of another country really cares what the common people think? Seriously, they're the government. The "common people" put them there, or, if they're not Democratic, they got put there by that very same government.

This, also, draws out this question: Doesn't this look like the telltale signs of something else we've already been through in history?

Seriously, this is a small fraction of what happened then, but this looks a lot, to me, like something the Nazis and Hitler would have done to the Jews, blacks, and otherwise "non-perfect" human beings.

i agree with you oashin, a lot of governments are corrupt, all totally or partially, which can make life suck for us.  

animefreec

xXiDrewXx

1,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:57 am
the horrible words!! O.O dang... *praise* XD  
Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff