Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili News Post= post comics/RP news/announcements Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:05 pm
Extra Extra Read All about it!!!
User Image

Sgina the least sweet of the Unesdala and Randee foals has found love.
Even more than that she finds herself preggors, the unlucky lucky stallion is Vudeux a wind with a mean streek.
Neithere wanting to admit to the world that they were in love they secretly met at lover's lagoon everynight.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:58 pm
He had a what?
A good day gone bad.

User Image

A wonderful day it seemed. Jeevita was spending time with Lonatos, a very handsome orange sparklie stallion. Little did she know, he had a secret family that he never said anything about. She was about to tell him her feelings, but an unexpected interuption happened. Lonatos was surprised and couldn't really say much to the mare that intruded. After interductions flew around, a second mare came, though much younger then the other one. It turned out that Lonatos and Hestia had a baby girl together named Kimama.

Jeevita was devistated. Leaving the scene with eyes full of tears. Where did this young alicorn go? No one knows. What'll happen next? You'll have to keep tune and find out.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Konalou

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:43 pm
User Image

Well, would you look at that? Degewi and Myoa are lifemates! <33

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:45 am
A new day dawns

User Image

Awwww Vib and Awny are having babies! and with the arrivel of his godmother NightShade looming on the horizon he couldn't be happier.

The question now is will NightShade accept Awny as Vib's mate and bless their breed? Only her arrival will tell.  

Devil NightShade
Crew

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:55 pm
Dear lord help us all!

User Image

NightShade has arrived in the soquili lands witht he oncoming of the winter winds. Her dark glowing eyes bore into the souls of those she meets but her corse is set, she's here mainly to find Vibrant Shades of Death. What will this mare of hatred say when she sees his mate and learn of his pending children? Only time will tell.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:47 pm
User Image

Things have turned out for the worse. It looks like my this dream couple is not to be! Well, now that Shimshek is free from her torment(er), what will she do?

PM if you're interested in her. 83

Can Shimshek move on? She is a mare who loves only one, and although she seems arrogant and prissy and bratty, underneath it all she's got a good heart, with eyes for only male, her soul mate.

...who would it be...?

ninja Only Shimshek can tell... or perhaps... her soul mate will.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

Spunky Dasher

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:02 pm
User Image

The uP to dAte oF Soquili's WorlD

Osiyo! I'm Dasher,the list keeper of the Soquili's World.

:.......................................................................................................:

=:..: Headlines :..:=

.:. Congrats to NEW parents and owners from the October breeding batch and customs!

:.......................................................................................................:

.:. Also,I'm glad to annouce that the population of the beautiful

Soquili had exceed >500 with 513, 263 males & 250 females.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:29 pm
User Image

WANTED:

A traveling companion not afraid to travel long distances with her to find her long-lost owner.

She accepts any gender Soquili, just as long as they are out-going and very cheerful.

She plans on leaving her current residence in the Clearing area before the snows come.

If you are interested in helping this lovely lady find her owner, and possible a new friend, please contact DBZ2004 via PM

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:54 pm
[A note is posted on the news board, seemingly written in blood.]

[Disclaimer: This is just humor. Wrath is evil, he curses a lot, he hates everything, and romance pisses him off the most. He's also wanting enemies. XD]

#!@!@!@ you. I'm Wrath. Don't like it? I don't care. Shut the $@#! up and listen to what I have to say anyway or I'll shove a hoof down your damn throat.

What the @#!@! is up with these news articles? Where's the real news? Where's the VIOLENCE, the mayhem, the blood and gore? Listen the @#!@@#! up, stop posting this romance schmomance crap. Who the hell cares who you are in love with and when and how long it lasts? Start posting some real good #!@!@! that is worth reading.

And who the $@!#!! is this Jeevita mare? Where the @#!@! are you, Circe. Come kick this mare's @#@!. Set her straight because she's mistaking lust for love. She wouldn't know love if it blindsided her in the face and danced on her nose. Clueless #@#!@ mare. She's got more vanity than me mate, Ariston. Now there's a fellow that is at least WORTH the attention.

I have a plan to rid the world of this mare. I will pay a month's supply of fruits and vegetables to the mare or stallion that achieves this. He or she will also earn my favor. You can't get @#!!$ better than that. Here's my idea:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here's my two bushels on some of the other news here:

*To the soquili looking for a travelling companion, who the @#!@! are you? How the hell is someone going to travel with you when you don't leave any information on who you are. @#!@!@~!

Shimsheck, move the @$#!@! on. If not, come see me, I'll $@A! ya and leave ya like the best of them. Either way, you'll forget the first #$@#! in no time. You'll hate me more! I'd love it!

Vib & Awny, Congratulations, more ugliness to the world. I hope your foals come out with an extra head out of their a**. I'd love it! #$#@# the both of you.

Myoa and Degewi, Who the @#@! cares. Romance Schmomance.

More romance schmomance. Is that all these blasted soquilis think about? #@!@!!, you primative beasts. I have half a mind to beat the @#@! out of every one of you. #!@!@!, this pisses me off so much. This is hell. Hell is butterflies and $@#!@! kittens.

Signed,
Wrath

P.S. $#@#! Off and Die!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:17 pm
User Image

The Surly Stallion known as Vudeux has fallen. I have heard from through the grape vine that the stallion we all know as being wild and carefree, as well as hating to even exchange words with anyone, has broken his wing.

Ah but thats not where the juciy gossip springs from, See I hear tell he broke it when trying to show off for the mare K'jatu.

While racing down the beach somehow he tripped and fell into a wash in the sand, snapping his wing as he tried to brace himself. I hear he even had to have help from a two legger!

If these rumors are true it would explain why the stallion is rarely seen in the skies anymore, and why he has become even more surly around females in particular.  

Shariea

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:32 pm
User Image

What do you get when two Soquili who have the same goals come together? Much plotting that's what.

After an unexpected meeting in a cave one bleak and stormy night, these two Soquili had a long spat of words. But after a moment, things settled and thoughts were exchanged. And they found they had quite a bit in common, atleast in some certain aspects. After much conversation, they came to the conclusion that all that are weak must be dealt with before they can spread this plague of weakness farther and faster than it already has. As well as the two leggers who ruin the Soquili lands and tame their kind. What happened to the times when Soquili ran free and wild? Not tame and broken by these little two legged creatures? That's what they both wonder.

Together, with Alora's viciousness and Cadaver's wild thoughts of enslaveing a few of the two leggers, they plan to bring back the times of wild freedom to the Soquili. Those who can't handle it, will have a hoof brought down upon their heads swiftly. Those that play with the hearts of other Soquili and weaken them. The disgustingly good mares who get the hots for evil, dark stallions. Those that spread their cheery goodness around like people want it. Who lecture the evil on how they should be good. Will suffer the consequences.

There are plans of gathering with some other Soquili in the future to discuss more that can be done. All I can say is that those who are on these Soquili's $*(@ list....better watch out. Because they will be comeing for you very soon. D<

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:49 pm
A small note was found tacked up under the bloody message:
User Image
((also meant to be funny))

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Shetan Bandit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:59 pm
Beneath the bloody written message and small note, another note was tacked up.
The only thing left on it was a wavy "A" in sparkly turquoise ink.

User Image
(Also meant as a joke)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:33 pm
Under Wrath's note, there is a piece of cracked parchment.. or is it animal skin? On it is a messily, horribly scrawled note, seemingly done in blood [Or a very good imitation of it]:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Translated: Help me I Rage Lightning for
F Victi fun meet at river on 13th plz.  

Crowfoot

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:09 pm
Amid the fluttering of papers and tacks, one previous entry gets a facelift and a new home.

During the night, Flame's wanted poster was moved to a new position next to Wrath's hateful message. On it, written in red inks stolen from the villagers, is a new message and a graphic portrayal of two familiar soquili faces being beheaded. One figure is a fiery red-orange, the other, a bright blue.

Wrath: You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. Leave message here if interested.

-Blais

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces