Reply Questing HQ
Crow's Last Quest!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crowfoot

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:16 am
I love Soquili.. I really do. But.. I dunno. I'm just not as attracted to it as much as I used to be.. It would be better for all of us, I think, If I left.

*Cracks up* XDDDD

Hell no! I love my soquili, I love my rp, I love all my freinds there. This Crow ain't leavin'! ;D

But yes, I have decided this will be my last quest on my own. (Don't worry Kiya, I didn't forget about ours! <3)

So many more people don't even have a soquili! I feel bad for just owning my two bebes sometimes! XD;

I might breed. Only once though. Then I'll just help others get Soquili. 83

So, I present to you.. *Drum roll* My last quest. 83  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:18 am
Here's the Quest! She will look similar to Astia, ne? ;D

Colorist Preferred: Sirenz! 8DD
Name: Crow
Temper: Stubborn
Type: Wind Spirited Soquili
Eye Color: Green, same as Astia's.
Base Coat Color: The same goldenrod color as Astia's. 8D
Wings: Mainly the same color as her body, with scattered black feathers everwhere, and black tips.
Hooves Colors: Black
Mane Type and Color: Mane will be custom, Like a long style, with the bangs having fine ringlets on the end, and on the ends of the mane too, off to the side, but only banana curls there. Same with the tail. Long, with curls at the end and some braids with black beads., examples will come soon. It will be Gold, with black streaks, it will have some Black feathers tied in it at random places, both the mane and tail.
Mane Highlights: Black
Markings: A black henna flower on her chest, and henna swirling up her front right leg, and three little black half diamonds, identical to Astia's, under her eye. She will aslo have black 'socks' on all her legs, right above her hooves. The on on her right front leg will sortof thin out to become the henna pattern.
Items: Around her neck will be a thin black cord, with a long crowfeather hanging down the middle, with one little yellow shell on each side of it.
Custom Gold Needed for Crow: 1500k
I have this much for her: 100k? Atleast from my part. 83;

Ref images: The henna flower: http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http://www.amerikanbodyart.com/ABA_chest%20henna.jpg
Up her leg: http://www.alansands.com/images/hennaarm.jpg  

Crowfoot

Crowfoot

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:22 am
Funds and Donators:

Started anew:

Ivory: 1200 gold! 8D heart heart

Horze: 5300!! heart heart 4laugh

Sirenz: Two June 06 letters! 8DDD heart heart 4laugh

For anyone who donates over 10k, they will receive a headshot of thier familiar or soquili, they're choice. ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:23 am
Reserved. 8D

And, Open fer posts!  

Crowfoot

HaYouDidntKillMe!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:38 pm
Good luck. <33  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:48 pm
-leaves luff and luck- heart  

Soquili~Shops

Crowfoot

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:20 pm
*Luffs on Kona and Ha* <3
I've been thinking about ditching Crow altogether, so look forward to the trhead being redone, maybe? XD  
Questing HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games