So here goes the index:
1. The Greeting
2.Namine
3.My goldies
4. Odds and ends
5.6.7. Even more odds and ends

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:56 pm
User Image

Namine, she is my first quested soquili ^^, when I found out Jadaria decided not to pick her as the winner of the raffle I died.

(Actually I died when I found out there was a KH2 event)

Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2 where both wonderfull games. In the first game I fell in love with Riku, why, I don't know maybe it was because I would have done the samething as he did. My heart would have went to the darkness.

When Kingdom Hearts 2 out I started to love Sora more. His goofy smile and reassurance to his friends made me wish he was real and a close friend of my own.

However, luckily both Riku and Sora are owned already at the Soquili thread, as well as a few others.

But not Namine.

The first time I saw Namine, it was watching the beginning of Kingdom Hearts 2, I am unforunate enough to announce I don't own a gameboy advance and was unable to play Chain of Memories, but never the less I made sure I knew who she was.

When I see Namine, she is with a sketch book wearing a simple white dress. Just watching her made me wish I could have been there seeing Sora, and connecting his memories. (If you couldn't tell I have a large imgination even for a college student for myself).

And as you can see, I may co-own her with april_2007, my younger sister. You see, Namine and Kairia is my sister two favorite characters for Kingdom Hearts, Namine being first. When she found out about the raffle she wasn't happy she missed it, and I didn't tell her due to the fact I found out one hour before it closed and she was asleep. But Namine, she adores, even enough to name all of the fish and stuff animals the same name, as well write a story about her. So that is why I will co-own with her.

So about my quest for Namine
.:Edited Winged Soquili:.
I would like to get her as a winged soquili, but due to the price, I may just end up getting her as a regular.
Colorist wanted: Anyone one of the colorists who is willing to do it.
Name of horse: Namine
Owner: hanging gallow and april_2007
Temper (one word for horse's personality): *haven't decided*
Breed: Cosplay
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Light skin, blonde hair. Blue steel eyes, with a white dress on. Her wings white as well.
Reference Image(s): ^^ all over the page ^^

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:06 pm
Goldies: 9600/850000

Donaters:

(No I didn't make a banner for this one due to the fact I didn't want people's computers dieing from image loading)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:09 pm
Now, I save this post for a reason.

I am also on another quest, a quest for a TMK.

His name is Sora, yes thats right Sora.

He is the last remaining Kingdom Hearts character I can think of that has yet to be taken.

So, if you see Sora in my sig before Namine, there is a reason for that sweatdrop He won't last long if I don't hurry, so there I have two quest at once.

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:11 pm
Extra  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:11 pm
Extra  

stella cinere
Crew