Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:49 pm

((Annnnnd my Teepee is now open.))

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:46 pm
Allariana hovered a few inches above the cold ground, her wings flapping softly. Landing, she flipped her head, tossing her well-cared for mane in the air. She looked around and began to trot around aimlessly, humming softly to herself. She had already had a run this morning, so she decided she would take it easy and relax for a while. She had never been here before, so she felt adventurous as she explored.  

Mondo Celest

Beloved Sex Symbol

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:44 pm

Kohana paced along the length of the little patch of earth he had decided to call his own. It was not far from the teepee which stood alone in the mountains. He had wandered there for long hours, taking what he would from the sight. It was beautiful, really, and he at least appreciated beauty. In nature, and in the Soquili around him. His mother was one of the most lovely mares he had had the occasion to meet, but he was reminded of another. A quite pretty flutter that he had briefly conversed with. He'd liked her, surprisingly. She seemed like just the sort he would enjoy being friendly with. Friendship. Now there was an odd concept. Yet still, it was a hope. Perhaps he would meet her again.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:56 pm
A soft, muted sound of hooves on earth caught Allariana's attention, breaking her out of her spaciness. She stood still, listening to the pacing, and decided for adventures sake to take a look. It wasnt like she had anything better to do.

She began to trot softly in the direction of the sound. She hoped that the sound was coming from someone (or something) friendly. She was a timid Soquili, and although she was open to new friendships, she didn't like the company of unsavory stallions or mares.

She came upon a small open plot of land, and a familiar sight. She smiled, knowing that she had met this particular stallion before.

"Hello! So it was you making all that noise!" She flicked her mane and smiled still.

Mondo Celest

Beloved Sex Symbol

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:33 am

"Was it really so much noise?" Kohana said, both pleased and dismayed to see her. "Did I bother you?" He had been pawing at the ground, and came to realize that as soon as the mare spoke. He had so many, many bad habits. It was no wonder, really, that he had so far utterly failed in his attempts to befriend other Soquili. The stallion was rough around the edges, and a bit feisty, none of which served him well in that arena. It was a pity, really. He had the potential to be a very loyal friend, if given the chance. Then again, he was somewhat flighty, and prone to starting fights with the wrong Soquili. Rahu, for example. He could not seem to get along with that particular stallion no matter what he did.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:39 am
"No, not really, but since the air is quiet here, the noise travelled far."

Shae made her way towards the stallion, and smiled once she reached him.

"How are you, Kohana? We haven't seen one another in a while." In fact, they had only met once before, when she also met that grump, Rahu. What a cold-hearted stallion!

"I decided to take a walk. The air is cool and refreshing today, although I have to admit that the rockiness of the earth here is rough on my hooves." She was such a girly girl, but she wouldn't have it any other way.

Mondo Celest

Beloved Sex Symbol

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:49 am

"There is grass nearby, and soft moss. It will be easier on your hooves, I think." Hooboy. There was that question. Kohana wondered whether she wanted to simply make small talk, and if she would be bothered by a truthful answer. He settled for one that lay in between. "I'm okay, Allariana. And you? How are you?" He smiled just a bit. He could have laughed, really. Compared to his interactions with the last couple of mares he'd met, this greeting was rather tame. Pleasantly so. The fact that she had not yet run off in the other direction, or accused him of being unforgivably rude was somewhat encouraging.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:01 am
"I'm doing well. Today is so beautiful, and I'm happy to have found someone to talk with. Can you show me to the moss? I'd like to rest. We can still talk, though. That is, if it's ok with you..."

Allariana found this situation appealing and scary at the same time. While she was a friendly mare, she had not yet made any real friends, so the thought of making one was quite pleasing.

"I wish every day were like today! Why, while I was walking a bit from here, I saw the most gorgeous butterfly..." She smiled. This was fun, talking. It was better then talking to herself.

Mondo Celest

Beloved Sex Symbol

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:08 am

This niceness was odd. Distinctly odd. Kohana seemed almost to be waiting for Allariana to snap and verbally render him gelded, or something. Yet, when it seemed that that would not happen, he warmed up a little. "Oh? And what kind of butterfly was this?" He found that it was easy to be interested in what the flutter was interested in. She was so excitable, and excited about being out and about. It took him a moment to remember where the moss was, but when he did he led her over to it. "Why would I mind talking with you?" It was in fact one of the most pleasant things he had done. If only other mares (and stallions) followed her example.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:21 am
"Oh, I don't know. I didn't know if you had any other plans. I just kind of jumped you for conversation without permission!" Allariana giggled.

"Oh! Why, it was gorgeous! It looked like a monarch (oh, I love monarchs!), but it wasn't, I could tell right away. It's wings had a blue tint to them (blue is one of my favourite colours, along with purple, and pink, and orange, and...) oh, where was I? Oh yes! Blue tint. Oh it was gorgeous! And it was so large! Probably one of the largest butterfly's that I've seen in a while. I got so close to it before it flew away. I was surprised. It seemed to hit a pose, somehow knowing that I was staring at it in awe. I loved the blue. Didn't I say that blue was one of my favourite colours? I think I did... Anyway, it flew away, and I stood still, hoping it would come back, but it didn't. I was a little disheartened, so I almost took flight after it, but I figured it had plans, and a life of it's own, so I didn't."

She seemed to take no mind that Kohana had very little opportunity to enter his own thoughts into the rather one sided conversation.

"Do you like blue?"

Mondo Celest

Beloved Sex Symbol

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:38 am

Her words flew at such a dizzying rate that Kohana found himself somewhat dazed, and a little off balance. "Really. You got so close to it? I would probably have frightened it away before I got near it." He was trying so hard to be sociable. It really wasn't one of his strong points, but he was trying. She really ran circles around him with her little comments and questions. Like a butterfly, flitting from flower to flower, she flitted from one sentence to the next. "I'd be pretty depressed if I didn't like blue, don't you think?" he asked, almost sardonically humorous. "I'm blue myself." Not that she would not be able to determine that just by looking. "Perhaps you will see the butterfly again."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:48 am
"It would be rather interesting for you not to like blue!" Allariana laughed, shaking her mane as she did so.

"I hope so, Kohana. It was a magnificent creature. Having wings myself, I find that I get attached to other creatures endowed with them." She titled her haed backwards, and flittered her wings, which sparkled brilliantly in the daylight.

"Do you have a favourite animal? I guess mine would have to be butterflies, since I've already rambled on about one in particular..."

Mondo Celest

Beloved Sex Symbol

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:03 am

Kohana shook his head, amused. She was quite a flighty creature, wasn't she? "I like hawks, myself. They're strong, fierce, and proud. And they can fly." His brother had a gorgeous set of wings, and it could not be said that he did not envy his ability to fly. "My father has wings, my brother has wings. I suppose that I have a fondness for them." Yet still, a slight wistful desire for a pair of his own. "Butterflies have a very different way of flying than birds, of course. I imagine you fly like they do?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:05 pm
"For the most part, I guess. I don't fly that often. While the clouds and the view are wonderful, I feel that by flying I'm missing all the beauty on the ground, so I stick to the earth alot."

She dipped her head, letting her mane flip over her ears, and then lifted it back up and shook her mane back into it's original position.

"Do you of a place to find some fresh water? I'm beginning to get a little thirsty."

Mondo Celest

Beloved Sex Symbol

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:44 am

A Very Kalona Family (Current RP)

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]