Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum
Why Not talk about the other half of your life?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a gamer?
  Yes
  You know what? Don't even click this. Just leave. Go away.
View Results

MrToad

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:36 pm
You know what I'm talking about, gamers. The virtual half. What's been going on there? In that Box or at that Station by your TV. What's funny that's happened? Or frucking annoying?

To start:
I just was being super-heroic and held off this massive horde of ferocious Covenant intent on taking the lives of humanity on this tiny, rather poorly defended tower. I totally pwned most of them, until I was bleeding like a...[like a what? A water bottle full of holes? No, here's a better one:] like one of Mr. Cheney's hunting partners. Anyway, this blue guy, ignoring the hundred bulletholes in him and the well placed grenades at his feet, leaps up at me and smashes my head in. It was not cool. I was sure I would have impressed them with how I had slaughtered the previous 50 guys they had thrown at me, but no-o-o-o, they had to kill me anyway. Sux. I was like, "Why do these guys keep shooting at me????"

Anyway, that was Halo 1 on the level Halo on Legendary.
So how about you guys?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:29 am
"So there I was, doing a mish like I usually do, and I spot a horde fighting a group of monsters. I was in a contested territory, so I could try to take him out if I wanted, but he was five leves higher than me! So I hid, and waited for him to finish off the monsters. Afterwards, he was badly wounded, and sat down to eat some food to regain his health. That was my chance! blaugh I sent my Voidwalker to keep him busy, while I cast all my curses and hexes on him while he still sat, still dazed at the sudden attack. Within moments he was defeated, and the "honor" was mine...Good times"

~Exert from Pinkachu, the gnome warlock from World of Warcraft  

Anime Duncan

Ryou Hazuki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:52 pm
i was playing the last level Osu Tatakae Ouendan on insane and at the last part i forgot that the levels usually end with a spinner so my meter ran out and i lost, took me like 2 weeks to beat  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:56 pm
Kratos:Llyod,
Llyod:Yes?
Kratos:...Don't die, Llyod.
Llyod:I don't quiet get it, but I get it...

Sheena: Did you just see that move I did?
Zelos:Oh yeah baby, I was watching.
Sheena:Somehow I don't thinkthat is what you were looking at...

I'm terriably obsessed with Tales of Symphonia...Le sigh...

Yourouzoku

Psycho_Kat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:00 pm
I was just minding my business, walking about, when, suddenly, I get hit by a crappy Power Wave. I mean honestly, does Terry have nothing better to do? And that hat. I'm so going to steal that hat. See who's all Fatal Fury then, i'll show him some fatal fury...

xp

"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff