Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
My Chemical Romance

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fav person
  Gerard
  Mikey
  Frank
  Ray
  Bob
View Results

Renji_equals_love

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:04 pm
Just seeing how many people on here like MCR.I know I do, but I'm not OMG!!!IT'S MCR I HAVE TO TOUCH THEIR ASSES. No, I’m down-to-earth about that, I have to admit I was like that when I first heard their cd but that went away now it' just if I saw them I would be like Hey What's up man.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:12 pm
heart MCR heart I'd love to meet them but.. Yeah, I'm not going to go touch them like that. stare I think my favourite member is either Frank or Mikey but wow.. They've changed so much in appearance since Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge.  

lIllIIIlIIIlIlIlIII

Jellybeaner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:33 pm
It annoys me when people treat them like sex symbols instead of people. They're just a bunch of guys doing what they love, and that's making music. heart

Gerard's cool and all, but I like all of the members of MCR .... go Bob!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:45 pm
Ahh, how can someone possibly choose a favorite? They're so skilled...
lol I love watching them play live though, especially with how "hyper" Frank can seem...so much energy...*is jealous of energy levels and pro guitar skills*  

Love.From.Hate

5,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dark_Knight106

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:36 am
im a guitarist that has been playing 6 months and oh my gawd frank lero is absolutely amazing!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:21 pm
Gerard is cool. I don't know rather I liked his hair more short blonde or long black.  

NuclearBatman

Ninerkins

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:58 am
surprise, surprise, gerard is the favorite razz
i like his long black hair better....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:24 pm
S-Sk8er_Girl
heart MCR heart I'd love to meet them but.. Yeah, I'm not going to go touch them like that. stare I think my favourite member is either Frank or Mikey but wow.. They've changed so much in appearance since Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge.

I know they've changed, and it saddens me... emo I think they looked better before, especially Gerard. My favorites in order are 1)Gerard 2)Frank 3)Mikey 4)Bob 5)Ray.  

Tech Plague

Professional Bloodsucker

Movies, TV, Music, and more

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces