Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter (3-14-07)
  I've been here
View Results

Pougar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:47 am
Welcome!

So, I have decided to create a quest thread in the guild! I'm going to be placing up several ideas I have along with my current quest, progress, and maybe eventually I will sell things to help out.

-Announcements:
3-14-07: I plan to renovate and/or update descriptions sometime soon.

V- T____T

2-5-07: Bad news...Little Bootsy has disappeared T__T I think the winter was too much for him or he may have just gone hunting and wasn't able to make it back...Rest in peace Bootsy.

11-5-06: Thinking about selling avi art. May start practicing drawing horses so people can use them as reference images.

Date?: Kiki and coco have been taken out of funding for the quest so my total amount raised has been cut. I may be taking items out altogether so that I'm not left with nothing when I'm done.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:52 am
Current Quest

User Image
This first one is of Egypt, my beloved cat. Her mother gave birth to her and her brothers and sister in my room so I've always been very close with her. Her name Egypt derives from the fact that her body is slim and sleek like the Egyptian drawings of cats. I've always found her golden eyes lovely too, matching with her grey fur, and another reminder to me of Egypt. Everyday I go outside and she comes to me and lays on my lap purring as I pet her. You can see in the pictures below how that in almost every one she is in my lap. It was hard to get any full body pictures because everytime I'd take a step away, she'd walk towards me again. Because of her and all my other cats, I've found my love for outdoors again. It may sound cheesy, but it's true.

Progress:
update in progress

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Sirenz
Name of horse: Egypt
Owner: Synta
Temper: Considering: Elegant, Independent, Lusty
Breed: Wildlife-Gray Cat
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
-Eyes: Deep gold; has black Egyptian style makeup on (see ref img)
-Coat: Medium-toned gray with light gray/white dappling
-Mane&Tail: Her mane and tail are also gray, though darker. Mane and tail also have very thin, but alot, of random white streaks going through them (like stray white hairs in fur). Both her mane and tail are long.
-Hooves: Black
-Has a golden necklace like in the image below
Reference Image(s):
Egypt 1. Fur and eyes
Egypt 2. Fur and eyes
Egypt 3. Fur
Egypt 4. Eyes
Egypt 5. Fur
Mane and tail. This silky chicken is actually a blue-ish gray, but in the right light she looks black. I'm going for the lighter shades of grey in there.
Mane and tail. Another picture of the blue silky, this time looking a little lighter.
Makeup
Necklace
(( None of these pictures had a flash on. ))
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult (but if I don't get a slot I will keep saving until I have 700k so I can get a basket)
Default accessory color(s)?: blue, gold, white, gray, black, deep red, deep purple
Tag Frame color: Gray
Tag Feather color: gold and gray

Pougar

Pougar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:53 am

User Image
The second one is of Egypt's brother, Bootsy, another one of my beloved cats. Along with Egypt and his brothers and other sister, he was born in my room. Out of his litter, he was always the friendliest. I'd sit down with them and he'd always climb into my lap or sneek around behind my back and play with my shirt. When people would come over to take home one of his brothers or sisters, I was very careful as to keep him hidden so that they couldn't take him. His name comes from that when he was still a kitten, his legs had white hairs all along them. Now that he is older, they are gone but the name Bootsy has stuck. Though his body is slim and sleek, his fur is much thicker than Egypt's. And, unlike Egypt, his face is more slim and angular. Of course, because of his thick fur, it's a little hard to tell. He still remains just as friendly and calm and everyday I sit with him and pet him. Along with Egypt and my other cats, he has revived my love for the outdoors. It may sound cheesy, but it's true.

Progress: [0k/500k]

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Sirenz
Name of horse: Bootsy
Temper (one word for horse's personality):Gentle
Breed: Wildlife-Black Cat
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
-Coat: Pure black, except on his neck there are some white hairs
-Eyes: Yellow-green
-Mane&Tail: Both long and black
On the left side of his forehead right above his eye is a little mark or scar, nothing much. Mostly just a little bald patch.
Reference Image(s):
Bootsy 1. Fur and neck hairs.
Bootsy 2. Eyes
Bootsy 3. Eyes
Bootsy 4. Eyes
Bootsy 5. Scar/mark right above his left eye.
(( None of these pictures had a flash on. ))
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult (but if I don't get a slot I will keep saving until I have 700k so I can get a basket)
Default accessory color(s)?: black, green, blue, yellow
Tag Frame color: black
Tag Feather color: green, blue

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:54 am

.:Uni-Flutter Soquili:.
Colorist Wanted: Sirenz
Name of Horse: Illusion
Temper: Delicate
Breed: Imaginary
Description:
Horn: Swirly mix of light blue and purple.
Tail and Mane: Has a long, wavy mane. Looks as though it's blowing in the wind. Goes below her belly but does not touch the ground. White with light gray roots and light blue and light gray/dark gray stripes (see ref pic 1). Tail is same colors with randomly placed stripes going down it. Normal long and curly.
Eyes: Light purple
Body: Light gray and faintly dappled with lighter gray, almost white. Hoof hair starts light gray on the hooves, fades into white as it goes up the leg before going back to the lightly dappled gray a little above the knees. Inside of front legs are white.
Hooves: Light blue
Wings: See ref pics 7, 8, and 9. The wings are a clear white color, very light. They look somewhat like feathers, but aren't. Where any overlaps it is slightly less see-through.
Reference Image(s):
1. Stripes in the hair
2. Shades of light blue, light gray, and of course black xD (can be even lighter)
3. Tag background
4. Swirly light purple and light blue horn (purple in horn a little more prominent)
5. Horn again (also if you could put cracks like on the rock on the horn that'd be great )
6. Swirly blue and purple horn once more
7. Flutter Wings
8. Wings 2
9. Wings 3
Which stage do you want them to start as?: Adult
Default Accessory Color(s): Light purple, light blue, light gray, dark gray, black, and white
Tag Frame Color: White and light blue. See reference image 3 for what I want the background to look somewhat like.
Tag Feather Colors: White and light purple
Hair/Clothing edits(if any): Long, wavy mane that looks as though it's blowing in the wind. Kinda like Dustfeather's Water or InfinitesOfSouls's Selene (won't post pictures unless I get permission). Illusion's only goes down past her belly. It doesn't just stop short and straight, rather it has some pieces a little longer than that, kinda like normal female soquili's extra long hair; it has those last few pieces that touch the ground.

Please remember that her name is Illusion and temper is Delicate so she is very light and ethereal looking.

Pougar

Pougar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:55 am

--Midnight Shard description coming soon--
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:57 am

--Possibly music themed?--

Pougar

Pougar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:04 am
Donations

Any and all donations are greatly appreciated heart

-Though technically it isn't a donation, I will consider it as one. 10k from Soquili for being an Honorable Mention in the Soquili shop's PotC Event Art Contest. heart

Dyrres-1000g heart
furry wolf: 50,000g eek eek heart
Ameh: Thank You Letter for August 2005 & Thank You Letter for February 2006 eek heart
Paramekia Darkheart: 5000g eek heart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:05 am
Stuff to Sell -- Ideas

-Nothing available at the moment-

Pougar

Pougar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:06 am
My post~

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:07 am
And last one~

Pougar

Pougar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:54 am
::throws confetti:: It is made! n.n Of course a lot of stuff will be added in time :3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:10 am
Hey! I can buy some raffle tickets now n.n ::waddles off::

Pougar

Pougar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:18 am
::putzes around:: Dodododo...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:35 am
domokun heart

Pougar

Pougar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:21 am
domokun heart