Submit

Enjoy it you moster.
yeah, I mean you, briaa.
100%
 100%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 8

jake-e-boy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:39 am
As I say, I was forced. Bloody briaa forcing me to do these things. Break my lurking, why don't you? I can't find anything to post, so I guess I shall put me interests.
Lemme see... Throwing milkshakes at random people... um... scarfing down blintzes on Sunday... hmm... Messaging people randomly and asking them if what briaa says is true... huh... telling people off when they tell me I sound like I'm Australian or like Orlando Bloom... and so much much more. Like... Lurking in WN and polling in P-GoD and throwing around popsicle sticks in the park. Blowing bubbles at old peopls and then helping little old ladies cross the street. Standing at corners and pressing the cross button and holding up all of the cars while I stand there acting like I didn't do it... running red lights and biking down long orads and tripping over air. Falling flat on my face and runnning up and down stairs until I can barely stand an pretending I'm a cashier at the local supermarket. Paying for peope's food randomly and walking into expensive stores and trying on all of the clothes and then acting like I'm going to walk out with them on- which I never do. And reading writing telling off the TV and my parents... And that's about all i can think of right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:40 am
I told you you would end up making one. Even if you did insult me, I don't mind. You had better share your blintzes next time!!  

increvable

2,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:43 am
Yay, blintzes! Blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, Blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes!
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:59 am
katsuhaiabi
Yay, blintzes! Blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, Blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes, blintzes!
User Image
OH my god.  

increvable

2,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

jake-e-boy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:09 pm
And so. Today, I ate a donut. I was going to get a few blintzes from the little home run pastry shop down the street, but two things were stopping me. 1.)Today is MONDAY, not SUNDAY, and 2.)They were out. I bought all of them yesterday, and Pop still had them setting. Too bad. Me and my appetite- that's 37 blintzes yesterday. Bloody delicious!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:54 pm
Bobby! At The Postoffice
And so. Today, I ate a donut. I was going to get a few blintzes from the little home run pastry shop down the street, but two things were stopping me. 1.)Today is MONDAY, not SUNDAY, and 2.)They were out. I bought all of them yesterday, and Pop still had them setting. Too bad. Me and my appetite- that's 37 blintzes yesterday. Bloody delicious!

I would hurl if I hate that many xp ---and I haven't even eaten 1 in my whole life! gonk What are they exactly, anyway?  

CutesieBubbles

increvable

2,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:44 pm
CutesieBubbles
Bobby! At The Postoffice

I would hurl if I hate that many xp ---and I haven't even eaten 1 in my whole life! gonk What are they exactly, anyway?
A very good pastry. -points to picture brought to you by katsu-  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:13 pm
ROBERT!! What's this I hear about you being engaged? Congratus, dear, congrats.  

kittee_catt

"WNB" The Why Not Blog~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff