Reply Free-post!
ORGANIZATION XIII

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EJ0519

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:59 pm
Hello peeps hay I wanted to know could YOU go to my profile and chick VIEW GUILDS then go to ORGANIZATION XIII and donate at lest 10 gold please biggrin

O singn your gaian name here so we can mention your niceness in one of our forums please its only 10 coins donate more if you like.

the great people that donated thanks. next to your name tell how many coins you donated biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin smile smile smile blaugh blaugh blaugh

1.ej0519 ( 20 )
add more numbers if you have to  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:24 pm
. . .  

Organization XIII Member

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:33 am
Again with this?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:20 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Again with this?

why does this guy even try?  

Organization XIII Member

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:50 pm
sorry, but i have to move this topic to free post....its repeated....that is against the rules sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:56 pm
O.O What's going on  

Anbu Tanuki

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:44 am
Anbu Tanuki
O.O What's going on

EJ0519 is trying to make us do donations for the guild and he repeated it like maybe three or four times that was getting annoyed the members. If you want to donate, you can. If you don't want to, then don't. No one is forcing you to donate money to the guild unless you want to.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:39 pm
i'm new here and to be honest, i dont like it when people do things like this, no offence, but if you want to donate, work up the money yourself. Remember, we'ew nobodies, we dont have hearts so it's not that likely that we'll donate to any one else apart form the guild  

neilmc

SeiteN~SeaN

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:53 am
ell this is awkward.... eek  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:28 am
neilmc
i'm new here and to be honest, i dont like it when people do things like this, no offence, but if you want to donate, work up the money yourself. Remember, we'ew nobodies, we dont have hearts so it's not that likely that we'll donate to any one else apart form the guild

stare He meant donate the gold TO the guild to create subforum or contest in the guild, not donate to other guild members.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Free-post!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces