0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't think it will...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No way! Gargoyles sucks teh biggest! O.o
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Don't mind me, just your local pollwhore ^.^ !
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:29 pm
Okay, so I've been flirting with this idea for a good long while now. As I've mentioned before, "Gargoyles" the animated series is where I got my namesake, Xanatos. Well, I figured, since I make myself out to be such an avid fan, I should give one of my favorite shows of all time what in my opinion is a fitting tribute: A roleplaying adventure based on a "what if" situation in the Gargoyles universe. There were episodes where Goliath, Angela, and Eliza even saw different events unfold, and this could turn out to be one of them.

SO! I know there are at least a few Gargoyles fans out there. If you want in, send me a PM, along with the character you would like to be. I would actually like to encourage you guys to choose a custom character, be them humans or Gargoyles (that still leaves a lot of choices! New clans, or Quarrymen recruits, The Pack, even New Olympians!). As for me, normally I would follow my own rule on this, but...I mean come on! I took his name, I might as well be David! That way I'm smart and rich!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:44 pm
Character Profiles

Xanatos Forever

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:51 pm
Plot

It has been five years since the Manhattan gargoyle clan was revealed to the world. The topic of gargoyle discrimination is strong as ever, but recent events have shifted the balance to those who believe gargoyles are not monsters. The fanatical cult known as the Quarrymen have been decimated by large scale investigations, and those not captured, including some of the more high profile leaders, have gone into hiding. Meanwhile, gargoyles around the world have slowly been making their prescence known, from South America to Japan. With their existance coming to light, more gargoyles, who had been clanless but managed to survive, many within the world's harshest environments, have begun to make themselves known as well, seeking to either join one of the already existing clans, or form their own. Unlike in Manhattan, however, some countries still fear and discriminate the gargoyles, continuing the struggle the Manhattan clan had begun, who have taken it upon themselves to serve as guardians of the city they dwell in. Indeed, those who fear and hate the gargoyles are few in number upon the island, but they still exist...and they are banding together once more...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:54 pm
Rules

- I'd like you to try and be as literate as possible. I know mistakes are made, but I don't want 2 c u guys talkin lik this, k?

- Like I said before, humans, Gargoyles, or New Olympians can be used as a PC, but please don't stray too far from the ideals of the universe already in place.

- No spamming, obviously. I will accept the occasional bump if the thing starts falling to far into the back pages >.> I'll probably be the one doing the bumping.

- If a situation between two PCs devolves into arguments between the players themselves, I'll have to ask you guys to either take it to PMs, or just leave the RP entirely. I want as little clutter as possible for this.

- Above all else, just have fun, folks!  

Xanatos Forever

RP/Game

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces