Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:33 pm
User Image

This is my thread for my quests, click the banner above to head to the shop.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:42 pm
MINOR/MODERATE EDITS
.:Edited Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Dolly
Owner: DNS
Temper :
Breed: QH Cross
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Coat:
When her summer coat is in she's a deep golden bronze palomino with a star that melds into a white stripe down her face and a snip on her muzzle. She has light dappling mostly visible on her barrel area, but also some on the top of her rump and shoulders (see Reference 1 - for the best images I have of her summer coat xD).

Mane/Tail:
Her mane and tail are a bright white-ish cream like color (See almost any Reference #) with the last half being a little darker than the top. I'd like her mane and tail to resemble Reference Image #3 in some way.

Eyes/Hooves: Her eyes are a deep brown and her hooves the same tan-ish color as her real life counterpart. I'd like her to have some extra feathering around her hooves, and the feathering itself is a light cream-ish.

Items:
Around her front hock (closest to the viewer) she wears a rawhide bracelet with steel beads and a small steel heart, also hanging on the bracelet I'd like her to have a high school class ring with a pale aqua stone. Hanging down around her neck on a long thin silver chain is a silver claddagh pendant with a ruby heart.

Wings:
Her wings are the same deep gold as her body and have a light dappling like her coat, the tips of the feathers are the same bright pink as her halter and have a jewel like sparkle/shine to them.

Expression:
If you do expression changes, I'd like her ears to be slightly turned back and a more fearful expression on her face

Reference Image(s):
Ref 1
Ref 2
Ref 3
Ref 4 (this is the easiest one to see her dapples on .. but they are very very light xD)
Ref 5
Facial markings 1 (Don't mind the wounds, these were taken right after we moved her when she freaked out while we tried to load her)
Facial markings 2 (The snip is very light, but there is one there xDDD)
Facial markings 3 (older pic again, but the snip seems more prominent on this one)
Feathering color reference (This is an ooold and none to good picture, but maybe it'll help you get a better idea about what I mean with her feathering being lighter than her coat [and a cream color].)
Wing tip reference color.
What I'd like her mane to look like
Bracelet/ring for her leg (the stone on the ring should look more aqua than it does in that picture)
Claddagh Charm (would look like this but the heart is a large ruby)
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: No accessory please.
Tag Frame color: Bright pink like her halter
Tag Feather color: bright pink and gold
Hair/Clothing edits: I'd like her mane and tail to be wind blown looking, and all the mentioned accessories and feathering edits.
Total Pricing: 650k + 200k (I'm not sure about her edits, I'm going to say it's Moderate edits..) = 850k

Devil NightShade
Crew

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:48 pm
Nightmare

.:Edited Kalona Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: anybody
Name of horse: Nightmare
Owner: DNS and HaYouDidn'tKillMe!!
Temper: moody
Breed: Cosplay
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): His coat is a bronzed skin tone coloo and the skin like texture of his claw((which isn't going to be a claw just one leg with abnormal skin)) extends from his legs up to his face, his three normal looking hooves are crimson. His mane is long and silky aswell as an insanely bright fire engine red. His wings are a somewhat translucent black with glowing red tribal symbols. He wears a helmet and shin guards one the three 'normal' legs. On his tail Nightmare has a a black snake with Shade's eyes (and sparks of blue flames curling aorund from the base almost all the way to the top. His horns are the same azure as his armor and ahnging off the one nearest to the veiwer is a cracked and broken yet still glowing halo.
Refrence Pictures:
Ref1
Ref2
Ref3
Relecruz Sanguis pendant
Design for his wings
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?:Instea dof the skull or a dream catcher we want him yo have a Relecruz Sanguis pendant
Tag Frame color: Red
Tag Feather color: They would be azure twoards the tip and they turn golden twoards the middle and become brighter as they reach the tops  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:47 pm
Adena

.:Edited Soquili:.
Name of horse: Adena
Temper: Corrupt
Breed: Nightmaress
Description: She has a dark black coat, her mane and tail are extremely long and are a mixtures of oranges and yellows that look like flames with sparks of flames within it(Like Aita and Styx). Her eyes are pupiless and match her silken mane and tail. Around her ebony hoves she has sparking flames that match Meeki's Hellfire aand Cherie's Brimstone. Across the top of her muzzle she has three scars that look like they were made form some creatures claws.
Reference Image(s):

Scar refrence, they are like the black horse's scars
Hellfire
Brimstone

Default accessory color(s)?: She dosn't have a dream catcher
Tag Frame color: kida flamey in color
Tag Feather color:
Hair/Clothing edits:  

Devil NightShade
Crew

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:14 am
Kain

.:Edited Kalona Soquili:.
Name of horse: Kain
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Sparatic
Breed: OC cosplay
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Kain's coat is a deep bronzed skin tone, his right leg is rough skinned like his fathers and it extends up to take over his face. His eye on that side is a pupiless glowing crimson and he always has a sadistic sneer on his face. His wings are a opaque black like his mothers with his father's glowing tribal runes. He has armor on his legs like his father's but it's a darker close to black azure color. Where the designs on his father's armor is golden his is blood red. On his rump is a large tattoo of a blood red snake curling among a skull with a rose that matches his mother's. His mane and furlock are extremly long, his mane almost reaching his hooves, it is fully blood red except for the tips which are a bright blue like his mothers. Around his neck he has a winding piece of barbed wire. For the most part his tial matches his body and it to has strands of barbed wire wound around it. His hooves are crimson and glow brightly.
Reference Image(s):
Snake Tattoo
Barbed Wire
Runes match the one on this beta's fins
His father's armor

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?:
Tag Frame color: Crimson
Tag Feather color: It's black at the top and becomes blood red as it goes down
Hair/Clothing edits: He has long hair and has armor(all is explained in his description)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:39 am
.:Kalona Soquili:.
Name of horse: Nadirah
Owner: Devil NightShade
Temper: narcissistic or greedy
Breed: OC Cosplay
Description :

Coat: Her coat is a bright gold and she has silver flame like markings licking up her legs. She has diamond and sapphires embedded into her legs in varrying sizes. [ I'm leaving a lot of colorist choice up to you as if you want to add anything to her.],

Mane: Her mane is -extremely- long and elegant, it falls down mostly on the off side of her body, but some does fall on the side closest to the viewer. I'd also like it to run down and fall across the back of her rump and pool around her hooves almost like her tail in the reference. I want it to remain pretty much the same color wise as the reference, golden with silver streaks and diamonds encrusted within it.

Eyes/Hooves: I'd like the Sclera of her eyes to be a dark gray/silver color, the cornea should be a very bright aqua blue and should have a thin cat like iris. I would like a more stylized trial looking eye of Horus instead of the block one she has, or another style of tattoo that you think would look good there. [Again I leave this up to you]

Items: I would like her to be wearing some kind of jewelry, I have no real preference so again it's all up to you design wise. Other wise I do want her to have very thin silver chains adorned with diamonds pierced into the webbing of her wings [see Masq beta reference for an idea] As well as one earring with an extremely large diamond.

Wings: Style 3 - The feathers should be the same gold as her coat but silver dipped (no diamonds there unless you think it would look nice). The webbing should be the transparent blue like the reference with the sapphires embedded in it and the jewelry hanging off.

Horns: Ramhorns - Her horns should resemble the shells in the reference in color/shine

Tail: Deviltail 2 - Maybe her tail could resemble her legs in design/jewel placement? Or not, however you would like to do it.

Other:: If possible I would like her to have slightly longer dagger like fangs such as in the reference. I would also like it if the feathering around her hooves was longer. I would like the Claddagh to remain the way it is as well, silver embedded into her skin with a large ruby heart.

Reference image:

Nadirah PL
Nadirah
Eye Style
Wing Item reference
Horn Reference
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: Whatever you think best? xD
Tag feather color: Same
Hair/clothing edits: Extremely long mane, jewelry edits, fangs.
Total Price: I don't know if she's heavily edited or moderately edited so i'll be safe and shoot high xDDD  

Devil NightShade
Crew

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:23 pm
VooDoo

.:Angeni Soquili:.
Name of horse: VooDoo
Owner: Devil NightShade
Temper:
Breed: Fallen Angeni
Theme: black Magic
Description : VooDoo is deep black of body with a full white face half covered by shattered bone mask. On his hind legs he has crimson flame markings coming up to about his knees. On his front shoulder he has a VooDoo symbol black but outlined in glowy white. His lips have heavy black lipstick and are stitched close with thick red stitches. He wears heavy liner around his eyes too. Down the front of his chest, and across his back is a Corset Piercing with thick red ribbon, and on his sides(about where his ribs are) he has rib bones stitched stitched there with the same thick red stitching. On his forelegs I'd like him to be wearing heavy looking spiked gauntlets. VooDoo's eyes are a pupil-less glowing crimson. Around his neck he wears a heavy chain with a skull hanging off of it and ravens feathers randomly decorating it. His ears having a lot of silver ball earrings and hoops earrings and he has a hoop earing in his eyebrow(if it can be seen). His wings are the same deep black as his body with blood red tips, they have piercings all over them. If possible I'd like him yo have what looks like transparent black sparks of flames coming outof the feathering aorund his hooves.
Reference image(s):
Other VooDoo pets:
VooDoo Clip -clip
The original VooDoo(beta that mostly shows the lipstick and eyeliner xD)

Item Refs-
VooDoo symbol
Bone refrence I want the bones shorter than those though so they don't interfere with teh corset piercing.
shney metaly
Corset Piercing 1
Corset Piercing 2
spiked gauntlets
(Longer one on the left)
His wing piercings

Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag frame color: White and bloodstained
Tag feather color: White and blood stained
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
- Long mane and tail that pools about his hooves
- Spiked gauntlets on his forelegs
- Multipal Piercings
- heavy chains wrapped around his wings and around his neck
- Shattered bone mask
- uuuh, see description for any I missed? xX  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:20 am
Bumping this up so I don't loose it again xD.  

Devil NightShade
Crew

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:22 pm
-bump-  
Questing HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items